Ragnarok Online Mafia [Game Over]

Elieson

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With an interesting yesterday comes an interesting last night. How do you spell "everyone dies" again?

zerosabers has died. She was...

Dear zerosabers, you are the Alchemist.

You are one of the promoted lines of the Merchant class. You’re not much of a fighter, but make neat potions that heal for more than regular potions. Also, you can summon Homonculi to fight for you…I’m still not sure how you do this. Even the game is vague about the actual science behind it. Also, you have your fabled chemical protection skills, which guard your equipment from breaking for X minutes, which is neat in PvP, but that’s about it. You’re a lackluster class, but going to transcendence as Creator make you about a million percent better. Stick it out!

You can summon your homunculus to act for you, and each homunculus has its own special power. During the night, you may respond to your RolePM with ##Night X: Send Filir to track [uSER]. Filir is the fastest and most powerful of your four homonculi, and is your cute little birdy, so you’ll send him to track where [uSER] goes.

In short, you are the Town Tracker.

You are aligned with Global Alliance, and win when the only living players are not a threat to your alignment, or when nothing can prevent this from happening.

Eurykins has died. She was...

Dear Eurykins, you are the Monk.

You are one of the promoted lines of the Acolyte class. You possess basic buffs and basic heals, but many offensive skills based on burst damage and melee combos. You also possess the ability to flash across the screen, and the single most powerful skill in the game. Your weapon type is kind of weird, and your AoE damage is lackluster, but it’s all worth it for your strike.

Well, it wouldn’t be RO if a monk didn’t use his Extremity Fist skill once in a while. During the night, you may respond to your RolePM with ##Night X: Show [uSER] the power of a true EXTREMITY FIST! This will kill [uSER] on the spot. However, much like in the real game, you must charge this skill up by setting yourself up into a Fury stance, which costs the time to cast 5 Spirit Spheres, as well as another 5 after you’re in Fury stance, so this skill can only be used on nights ending in an even number, because of the prep work required (Not to mention the fact that the skill drains you of all of your SP, and does more based on the size of your SP pool). Don’t worry, it’s pretty quick to do in the game.

In short, you are the Town Even-Night Vigilante.

You are aligned with the Global Alliance, and win when the only living players are not a threat to your alignment, or when nothing can prevent this from happening.

King Gilgamesh has died. He was...

Dear Rudy, you are the Hunter.

You are one of the two promoted lines of the Archer class. You specialize in long range assault with bows, and have access to over a dozen elemental/status bound arrows. Your passives extend range and damage, and actives mostly deal damage to a small AoE or single target. You’re pretty darn OP. Also, you have access to traps, and these traps have all sorts of effects, from damage to status ailments to just making messages come up that make people laugh.

With your unique access to traps, you have stockpiled on the one that’s the easiest to build, the Skid Trap. During the night, you may respond to your RolePM with ##Night X: Laying Skid Trap from [uSER1] to [uSER2]. Once [uSER1] decides to move or act, their action will be directed at [uSER2], regardless of their choice.

In short, you are the Town Hijacker.

You are aligned with the Global Alliance, and win when the only living players are not a threat to your alignment, or when nothing can prevent this from happening.

And with that, Day 3 starts, and ends in 72 hours. 10 alive means 6 hammers. No hammer = No lynch.

Edited by Elieson

This lynch is hard.

##Vote: Izhuark

His D1 didn't really include a stance on anything and he just parked on the Eury wagon since RVS and almost got her lynched. Judging by Blitz's disappearance and Baldrick jumping off the wagon onto Crysta, I feel like scum either weren't present to save Blitz even for one day phase (I would've tried to save him for the masshook as his buddy) or were already on the Eury wagon and couldn't force it any harder - and Izhuark fits into both of these categories. It looks like he's getting subbed out so I won't get a response to this vote probably, but w/e. I'd rather have lurkerslots dead before *YLO anyway.

In hindsight, I'm suspicious of Refa due role reasons related to the poison; if you knew that it existed, why would you not out that at the start of the game? I am also slightly weirded out by the fact that he came to the conclusion that Gilgamesh was town and then wanted to vote there over Baldrick anyway. I'm not too sure about this because of Baldrick deciding to modkill himself anyway, but it's possible he decided he was beyond saving and gave up all hope of surviving. It probably wasn't a thing they plannedout with the team at the very least.

I'm wary of BBM too because his content post-sub in feels kind of lackluster. He said that he would end up going to reread a bunch of people in detail later on in D2, but then that never really happened. Where do you stand on things now that Gilgamesh flipped town?

Need to reread Gaius/eclipse too but i want to take a break for a bit. I'll get to it later.

Prims Idled last night.

##Vote: The3rdCorinthian

I don't think hijacker + bg/doc both being townsided fits correctly. The kill motive spec on kirsche is also incredibly sheepy

Would sheep Izuhark to get rid of the slot + lackluster content.

Would not sheep a wagon on SamSungGalaxy because he's clear (not due to role spec but I'm not sure if I should disclose why).

not sheepy suspect*

Like, that's inventing a motive, which doesn't make sense since if misused, kirsche's ability acts as a hitman for killing actions

Wow.

WOW.

We claim the Gilgamesh death, since we're some sort of PGO. The "I'm targgetting Zerosabers" thing was bullshit I made up so that scum would be less likely to guess our role and try to target us, but that didn't work. I guessed that Gilgamesh was probably town either way at the end of the phase but I thought it'd be a good idea to go with the plan either way since he was almost guaranteed to become a mislynch. Needless to say, if I had known we had a vig I wouldn't even have thought about using our role. And even more knowing the details of our role. Not to further critisize Elieson, but this setup is definitely too swingy.

##Vote: Refa

SB's points on him are good and they're pretty similar to some of the stuff I thought during the night. Tempted to just copypaste what I wrote in our thoughts QT, but that's just poorly worded. Sigh. I'll explain it in the next post.

One thing I want to ask prims/now snike about: Why, night 1, did you choose to make zerosabers vote me? I'd already voiced that if Blitz flipped scum, I'd have been reading zero as also being scum. Forcing Zero to pull an OMGUS like that would only have made him look scummier, probably to others as well as myself. And, if I may rolespec a little, I don't see how that role i.e. a forced vote could assist town. If you are town and have such a weird role, why use it in the way you did?

Crystas in the clear by this point. Voted by Bald D1, so unlikely to be scum.

BBM, i want to ask one question first: Did you or did you not pop your power on me last night? Cause I got yet another' never made it', and the thought of not being able to pull a Shirou Emiya 'MUST BE A HERO!!!' moment makes me all kinds of sad.

You were both on prims' scum list in the pm, so I'm assuming that's why Prims persuaded zero. Also used it to prove role.

The persuader can be useful in this situation because, it allows town to maintain lynch control an extra day if used correctly.

Rereading refa now.