Ragnarok Online Mafia [Game Over]

Elieson

No wait, I have one more smug biased perspective thing to say before I stop defending myself.

Anyone who thinks I'm scum has clearly never read a game where I've actually been scum. =)

(actually kind of sorry about that but look, I need to do this to destress)

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A motivator basically allows for a person to do an action twice, though I'm not sure if it's for multiple nights or just one

My results said I feel incredibly buff (even more than normal!) and that I could perform two actions tonight. I asked Elie if that would include night kills and he said no.

I'm not talking about your play. I'm talking about you saying that's a scumslip without even attempting to understand my motivation behind asking. Like I was honestly contemplating posting my Role PM before thinking that that would be unfair to Elieson.

Refa, why did you mention Nightkills? Were you considering what would happen if Bald motivated scum?

If nightkills doubled, then the person who motivated me would be confirmed town and I'd have outed that on D2. Since they weren't, I didn't.

I'm not in a bad mood, but if someone outright calls me dumb I'm not precisely going to be nice to them.

@Refa: I'm not even taking the scumslip thing as 100% confirmed, and I definitely want to think more about it. But there are benefits to presenting stuff as if it were plain truth, like seeing people's reactions. And I think it worked.

##unvote because Refa is only this confrontational when suspected as town. (If you're scum though, just know that this was super lame). It kind of feels like he's going to implode, like in Quickhammer mafia (bringing this up for the sake of explaining stuff, please understand)

No idea on who's scum at the moment.

If nightkills doubled, then the person who motivated me would be confirmed town and I'd have outed that on D2. Since they weren't, I didn't.

Explain the logic behind nightkills doubling indicating confirmed town. Seriously, I don't know what assumption/logic i'm missing from the argument.

Note to Refa: You should seriously stop reconsidering how you react to pressure as town because you've done stuff like this several times before and not only it's not nice, but it doesn't help you the least bit. If I were scum I would have made sure to push a lynch there using your reaction, as several people have done to you before. It's bad play. And you should change it.

##unvote because Refa is only this confrontational when suspected as town. (If you're scum though, just know that this was super lame). It kind of feels like he's going to implode, like in Quickhammer mafia (bringing this up for the sake of explaining stuff, please understand)

No idea on who's scum at the moment.

[spoiler=Not Game Related]

I'm sorry for saying that (it was pretty rude) but I just woke up to 3 votes on me when I was feeling pretty good about myself. Not going to say whether or not I'd react like this as scum because it'd be biased and affect the game; I'll talk about it during postgame.

Explain the logic behind nightkills doubling indicating confirmed town. Seriously, I don't know what assumption/logic i'm missing from the argument.

The assumption/logic is that I'm town. Scum would target scum with an ability that doubled kills before targeting town.

##Vote: SSG

He's had four days to talk since his last post and he has visited since then (last visit was early morning yesterday - not sure if that would require a prod or not).

And hi Izhuark.

The assumption/logic is that I'm town. Scum would target scum with an ability that doubled kills before targeting town.

And this is why i'm going to remain suspicious of this slot for now. If Refa is scum and targeted a motivate on their fellow scummate who preformed the nightkill, then it's as though they get a free nightkill whilst having all the members preform their roles to troll with town. Therefore, there's a justification for why you would ask Elie aout nightkills douling as either side.

That said, i really should be focusing on other players. Gonna do some primsnike/BBM reading, and get some food. Be back soon.

[spoiler=Not Game Related]

I'm sorry for saying that (it was pretty rude) but I just woke up to 3 votes on me when I was feeling pretty good about myself. Not going to say whether or not I'd react like this as scum because it'd be biased and affect the game; I'll talk about it during postgame.

To be honest I should have put my latest reply in nicer words, so I guess we're even? (still true, but you get my point)