Ragnarok Online Mafia [Game Over]

Elieson

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yo elie since I'm dead can I be informed? I want to see how our 3-man mafia team, 2 of them having no decent interference roles, stacks up to town. Perhaps all the power is in the second maf.

In return, I'll do you a favour and save you the trouble of counting the votes up to see if it's hammer.

Dear Baldrick, you are the Soul Linker.

You are one of the promoted lines of the Taekwon class. You specialize in doing weird elemental attacks and stat augments to your enemies, as well as endowing others of any given class with a bonus specific for that class. For instance, you can allow Blacksmiths to boost the attackspeed of everyone using any weapon type, not just maces and axes, or you can allow priests to deal 10x damage with their weakest spell. Your debilitating spells reduce enemy movement, but boost defense to near-maximum levels. Some of your buffs though, let you come back to live if killed, take damage to your huge SP pool instead of HP, or dodge the next attack that would actually touch you. It’s pretty confusing to explain how your actual attacks work though…

Since you’re a weird-as-heck Soul Linker, you can cast Kaite on yourself to dodge the next attack that would come your way, and aim it somewhere else. During the night, you may respond to your RolePM with ##Night X: Kaite, go! Ka-Shift [uSER]! [uSER] will be affected by anything that would have targeted you during the night. Alternatively, you may respond to your RolePM with ##Night X: Kaupe [uSER] with Level 3! You’ll create a clone behind [uSER], of [uSER], that will allow them to perform their action a second time during the next night.

If you choose not to do those, you may once respond to your RolePM with ##Night X: Casting Eske on [uSER2]. [uSER2] will have their defense halved, and will be classified as weak for the remainder of the game. If [uSER] visits a player that is aligned with the Somatology Experiments, they will simply die of a heart attack. [uSER2] will be made aware of this, and this effect won’t kick in until the following day, meaning that they cannot die due to this ability on the night that you act.

Also, your attacks are strange by nature, and can be enchanted with the main elements, including the Ghost Element. Enchanting your Esme attack with the Ghost Element makes it invisible, and thus, your killing spell will always be impossible to see, almost as if you were a Ninja.

In short, you are the Mafia Ninja + 1x Weak-Maker + Nexus-OR-Motivator.

You are aligned with the Somatology Experiments, and win when the only living players are not a threat to your alignment, or when nothing can prevent this from happening.

Yep, I'm totally down for subbing out of this shitty game. Terrible players, pretty bad balance (from what I've seen) and a dictator for a mod who threatened to sub me out because he doesn't like my playstyle.

I'm not going to continue this farce of enjoying this game. Too annoying.

We're lynching it anyways so whatever! It'd be funny if he won as fool again considering the rules never said anything about "NO JESTERS".

there's no way that's a real role

Like I pointed out, bad balance if it's real.

This game doesn't even deserve to be an abortion; rather a blowjob or straight into a condom.

Like I said earlier, Gil is scummy as poorly made tea. I don't like his hypocrisy and other aspect of his posts in response to his potential lynch felt very weak, as though one of his defining arguments was 'I will definitely flip town, I know this and you should take my word for it'.

First off, since Life doesn't want to play any longer;

Life has been Modkilled. He was...

Dear Life, you are the Gunslinger.

You are one of the expanded classes. You have the unique access to guns, something no one else can equip. They function like bows, but with shorter range and a variety of effects built in. Shotguns have AoE, rifles have longer range, pistols have faster skill cooldown, etc. Your skills are pretty good, and your weapon variety keeps things interesting, but you’re basically a weaker Hunter, since you can’t match the raw damage or lay traps.

Your trick of the trade though, is your coin flip. Each coin you activate augments your skills by giving them a flat +3 damage that never misses, as well as can be consumed to perform your skills. During the night, you may respond to your RolePM with ##Night X: Flipping a coin on [uSER]. Your coins will rotate around [uSER], no matter where they move (so cool), and will eventually be picked up by [uSER] because everyone loves money. Alternatively, you may respond to your RolePM with ##Night X: Magical Bullet Disarmament! Anyone with a coin in their pocket will receive ghost-elemental damage, and have feeling in their hands numbed for the remainder of the game. All [uSER]s will be rendered vanilla, but since you know everything about where your coins end up, you’ll also learn the alignment of any [uSER] that had a coin at the time. These abilities cannot be restored. Also, your numbing symptom does not prevent [uSER] from acting during the night that you activate the Disarm skill.

In short, you are the [Alignment] Arsoning Vanillizer/Cop .

You are aligned [Redacted].

Second; Baldrick has been struck down by Mod-lightning. He was...

Dear Baldrick, you are the Soul Linker.

You are one of the promoted lines of the Taekwon class. You specialize in doing weird elemental attacks and stat augments to your enemies, as well as endowing others of any given class with a bonus specific for that class. For instance, you can allow Blacksmiths to boost the attackspeed of everyone using any weapon type, not just maces and axes, or you can allow priests to deal 10x damage with their weakest spell. Your debilitating spells reduce enemy movement, but boost defense to near-maximum levels. Some of your buffs though, let you come back to live if killed, take damage to your huge SP pool instead of HP, or dodge the next attack that would actually touch you. It’s pretty confusing to explain how your actual attacks work though…

[Redacted]

In short, you are the [Redacted].

You are aligned with the [Redacted].

Third, with two modkills, I'm ending phase now. It is now Night 2. Night 2 ends in 24 hours.