Ragnarok Online Mafia [Game Over]

Elieson

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Assuming what Bladrick just said is true, this could potentially work out in our favour. We know who SK is and can lynch him whenver if needs be, So i'm all for having him around to get in some town sided nightkills.

Also, SB, what did you get out of this reaction test? Excluding Baldricks confession of course.

Also, SB, what did you get out of this reaction test? Excluding Baldricks confession of course.

A good laugh.

Even if we lynch Gilgamesh today, we should not leave Baldrick alive by the end of Day 3. Leashing third parties is stupid.

Why are people doubting on lynching the SK? A SK doesn't even make sense on this setup unless you believe this is 11/4/1/1, because town wincon heavily implies that there's a 3rd party we can win with, for how it's worded as opposed to other Elie games. Go look it up if you want. Scum having a poison kill makes no sense to me either, I think Baldrick was trying to come up with an explanation for the lack of a kill. Why would the SK be informed that scum kill with poison, anyways.

So Baldrick is just doing whatever sticks to save his ass, and I can't believe you guys are considering lynching someone else instead of him.

And even if he were the SK, we will eventually need to lynch him, and I'm not willing to waste a lynch when my plan with Gilgamesh's role is way too good to just ignore it. Baldrick stop shitposting, seriously. You're as good as confirmed scum now, even without the guilty.

What about my plan is so good? For starters, SB apparently is not a cop and if Gilgamesh doesn't go along my plan and uses his hijack in a different way he's as good as confirmed scum, without the need for an investigative role to cop him. Even if SB was actually a cop it'd be good, since if scum went along with killing him thanks to Gilgamesh's role it would just be like obtaining another guilty, and we'd still have our bodyguard alive.

And then there are the reasons I can't disclose, which is the reason why I came up with the plan in the first place. I'm sorry, it'll have to wait. But believe me, it will REALLY be worth it.

Writing the plan in my next post because I need to go vote IRL and my mother is being annoying and not letting me focus. I didn't recheck what I wrote but I guess it'll be ok?

Why are people doubting on lynching the SK? A SK doesn't even make sense on this setup unless you believe this is 11/4/1/1, because town wincon heavily implies that there's a 3rd party we can win with, for how it's worded as opposed to other Elie games. Go look it up if you want. Scum having a poison kill makes no sense to me either, I think Baldrick was trying to come up with an explanation for the lack of a kill. Why would the SK be informed that scum kill with poison, anyways.

So Baldrick is just doing whatever sticks to save his ass, and I can't believe you guys are considering lynching someone else instead of him.

And even if he were the SK, we will eventually need to lynch him, and I'm not willing to waste a lynch when my plan with Gilgamesh's role is way too good to just ignore it. Baldrick stop shitposting, seriously. You're as good as confirmed scum now, even without the guilty.

Oh, I uh...never actually thought about that (both that town wincon implying a non hostile 3rd party or that he'd be faking SK). However, I can confirm that he wasn't lying about the poison kill (granted, it might not be scum but it probably exists) and I have a decent idea about why an ITP would be informed about it. I agree that we should still lynch him anyways though.

I'll go vote IRL later. Yay family dramas. This is why I hate coming back to my hometown.

THE PLAN

Gilgamesh redirects us to Zerosabers. We were planning on targetting Zerosabers either way, so this isn't really a problem. This way we make sure that if Gilgamesh is scum, he won't use his role to interfere with town. We'll target someone else in our PM instead (not saying who, obviously), and if Gilgamesh doesn't redirect us, we just go ahead and lynch him.

Of course that's not the main purpose of the plan. Our role is weird (thanks Elie), and let's just say that having Gilgamesh target us will be good. Nobody else should target us, because if x happens it won't work. Again, not disclosing what x is. Just don't risk it.

Provided we're alive by D3 beginning, we'll explain everything, since there'll be no need to keep info secret anymore.

That's it! I'm ok with hammering Baldrick already, provided everyone is ok with what I wrote.

I'm fine with it, my only problem being "what if scum targets you with a throwaway role" or "what if scum kills you" but I don't know your role so yeah.

Given that you have some kind of plan, I'm seriously considering It. I still find Gils hipocrisy scummy, and I would prefer to lynch him over Baldrick, who must obey our every command for we can quickhammer him whenever. However, I like plans. Plans are fun, and they get stuff done. So I'm gonna trust you on this one, provided that you can confirm you and Koneko have thought of all possible loopholes, and know your plan will not be affected, I'll join in this hammer.

Like I was ever going to co-operate. What kind of SK townsides anyway? Who do you think I am, eclipse?

At best, I hoped to get one last shot at town, but it seems that I will be denied even that small pleasure.

Mitsukiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! >3

I had already given up on trying to convince the town and promised within the next 10 hours to do a self-hammer, but

#Unvote:

Vote: Dylan Thomas

Seriously, claiming to be an SK and say you will be cooperative with the town is like one of the easiest safeclaim for a confirmed scum. Even if he is an SK I rather not him live. I was opposed to this kind of thinking in Criminal OC when SB was confirmed scum, myself and a few others theorized that he could be an SK.

But yes, I like your plan and agree to do it, the skid trap shall be made! Speaking of Zero though, she hasn't posted in a while, I hope she doesn't sub out again.

I wonder what my top scum reads, Prims and Eclipse will think of it though. Keep on eye on that.