Ragnarok Online Mafia [Game Over]

Elieson

Mod-nnouncement

One [or more] users have had their Role PMs/Role Results edited.

V-V-V-Votals!

The3rdCorinthian (3): King Gilgamesh, Mitsuki/Koneko, zerosabers
Crysta (2): Baldrick, Crysta
King Gilgamesh (2): eclipse/Lord Gaius, prims
BBM (1): Refa
Life (1): Life
zerosabers (1): The3rdCorinthian
Baldrick (1): SB.
61.5 hours remain in phase. With 15 alive, 8 votes will result in a hammer. No Hammer = No Lynch.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*Waiting for microwave to finish heating food*

Gladly Life.

Hey moron.

First of all, read the rules. There are no such things as Fuck Tigers (oh, I forgot, you're new here). Eury couldn't have gotten stealth lynched even if her mother wanted to abort her.

Next point. All of your pointless talking took focus off of the lynch. Yes, you claim that you wanted Blitz to go because he was the "scummiest". If so, why the fuck are you claiming publicly that you might change to someone else? Keep that shit to yourself.

Every comment you made with an hour left to go in the lynch was beyond pointless. So why bother? Unless you're A) mentally retarded (my guess) or B) mentally retarded and town (not very likely for both to work out).

Y'know what. I AM THROUGH.

I am officially at breaking point. I have no Idea what THE ACTUAL FUCK i am meant to be posting, and apparently I' mafia for making a few - FINE, A SHITTON - of what I thought were inconsequential, newb stupidity!

I HATE being put under so much scrutiny like this. I HATE having to rein myself in every time people apply the pressure, because OBVIOUSLY only scum would be scared right?! HAH, NO, OBVIOUSLY ONLY SCUM WOULD KEEP CALM, THEY HAVE SCUMBUDDIES!

No matter WHAT i do, someone views it as scum. I try and Help, I accept others probably know more than me, and where does it get me? PRACTICALLY AN ENTIRE HAMMER IS BEING PREPARED FOR DAY 2!

I AM SO TEMPTED TO JUST ASK FOR A SUB RIGHT NOW. THE ONLY REASON I HAVEN'T IS THAT I WANT TO SEE THIS THROUGH TO THE END, OR AT LEAST DIE SAVING SOMEONE. AND WHY YES, I AM TOWN BODYGUARD, THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

MAFIA

FUCKING

SUCKS.

@Life- firing passive aggressive shots at the host does nothing to further your wincon, whatever alignment you are, and just makes you look like a petulant brat.

so yeah I guess there was a mod mistake. gilgamesh is probably still scum. in hindsight it probably wasn't necessary for me to out in thread but I was so confused bc when I originally saw Prims's claim I was thinking of Revolutionary Girl Utena mafia on MotK where Prims randomly faked beinghooked as scum. but then gilgamesh actually claimed hijacker so I was like wtf.

cut by corinthian- >_>

Y'know what. I AM THROUGH.

I am officially at breaking point. I have no Idea what THE ACTUAL FUCK i am meant to be posting, and apparently I' mafia for making a few - FINE, A SHITTON - of what I thought were inconsequential, newb stupidity!

I HATE being put under so much scrutiny like this. I HATE having to rein myself in every time people apply the pressure, because OBVIOUSLY only scum would be scared right?! HAH, NO, OBVIOUSLY ONLY SCUM WOULD KEEP CALM, THEY HAVE SCUMBUDDIES!

No matter WHAT i do, someone views it as scum. I try and Help, I accept others probably know more than me, and where does it get me? PRACTICALLY AN ENTIRE HAMMER IS BEING PREPARED FOR DAY 2!

I AM SO TEMPTED TO JUST ASK FOR A SUB RIGHT NOW. THE ONLY REASON I HAVEN'T IS THAT I WANT TO SEE THIS THROUGH TO THE END, OR AT LEAST DIE SAVING SOMEONE. AND WHY YES, I AM TOWN BODYGUARD, THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

MAFIA

FUCKING

SUCKS.

Welcome to Mafia. Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

This shit is a GAME. Don't take it personally. Fucking Christ Almighty, are people really this soft nowadays?

I still want to question Crysta and Eclipse. That'll happen soon.

I've had a bit longer to think it through, and honestly? If i can't keep my temper and let a friendly game get to me, I have no right playing this game with everyone else. An attitude like that will just ruin everyones time. Maybe i can learn to play mafia better, somehow, but if i'm just going to be whiny and complaining, I need to find a new game.

Please may I sub out.

Not sure what to think of with SB. I felt that a fair bit of his day 1 content was good. He wasn't so much pushing as he was trying to find mistakes in peoples arguments in general. Now with that (i feel) out of nowhere Baldrick 100% confidence vote, I'm set back to null. Granted, it's not likely scum would do anything that dramatic, but what makes you 100% sure on Baldrick?

It's a not so subtle hint that I have a guilty on him.

I kind of expected someone to figure it out but yeahhhhhh.

@3rdCorinthian: Dude no don't replace out. Sorry four putting you through unecessary pain. I don't think you're scum anymore and I was waffling on you when I voted you this phase since my logic didn't seem that strong when I posted about it, but still wanted to see where this push lead. I apologize.

##Unvote

##Vote: Baldrick

@SB: I did, but wanted to keep it a secret because you weren't claiming it. That's why I said that no matter what we shouldn't hammer early. And we still shouldn't.

3rdCorinthian protects SB N2, and I need Gilgamesh to be ok with using his role the way I'll ask him to before further talking about stuff. @Gilgamesh: Are you ok with it?

After actually reading the rest of the last page, 3rd is almost certainly town because I don't see scum having that kind of breakdown and BBM's role is now modconfirmed because of the host error thing. Neat. He's also probably town because why would scum hijack+empower the same person?

@SB: I did, but wanted to keep it a secret because you weren't claiming it. That's why I said that no matter what we shouldn't hammer early. And we still shouldn't.

I wasn't planning on keeping a secret considering how obvious I was about it but I thought Prims at least would've caught it which confused me kinda.

I agree with not hammering yet anyway because I'd like everyone to weigh in.

@3rdCorinthian: Dude no don't replace out. Sorry four putting you through unecessary pain. I don't think you're scum anymore and I was waffling on you when I voted you this phase since my logic didn't seem that strong when I posted about it, but still wanted to see where this push lead. I apologize.

Note to self. When lynch is on me, throw a temper tantrum and claim BG. Excellent plan.

Life- do you think that Corinthian is scumbuddies with Gilgamesh, based on their interactions in thread? Do you think that his breakdown is faked?

Honestly, I think he's that bad and is telling the truth. His outburst confirmed it for me.

I think that Crysta is the next person that needs to be questioned. Either she or Eclipse are Mafia.

I've had a bit longer to think it through, and honestly? If i can't keep my temper and let a friendly game get to me, I have no right playing this game with everyone else. An attitude like that will just ruin everyones time. Maybe i can learn to play mafia better, somehow, but if i'm just going to be whiny and complaining, I need to find a new game.

Please may I sub out.

Take a break for a day. Go outside. You're probably not going to be lynched.

It looks like mod!me and player!me are about to intersect, so until Elieson answers my role PM, I need to STFU.

Too lazy to read votals, how close is Baldrick to hammer? Was going to throw my vote down there but yeah.

BBM, is your role just a better version of Kirsche's or is there something I'm missing?

Also SB, this is what I got out of it.: He avoided posting reads or content until prompted as scum. Here, he didn't post his initial reactions (uh, this is actually bad but his reactions seemed more genuine) and posted a fairly more thought out read post than his one in the last game. I mean, it's the same problems as Eurykins on a smaller scale but there's an active thought process there that wasn't in his last game. Actually, just compare his reactions to Zerosabers in both of the games.

Also honestly, while BBM's role does imply that Gilgamesh is scum (why would there be two safeguard esque roles for one Hooker), I'm kind of bothered because I don't see why Gilgamesh would redirect Prims to Crysta as scum. Like, the first part I can get, but why Crysta? She'd be a perfectly viable mislynch, it doesn't make any sense to me (especially since Baldrick is scum).

Welcome to Mafia. Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

This shit is a GAME. Don't take it personally. Fucking Christ Almighty, are people really this soft nowadays?

Please stop putting others down for their playstyles or I'll be happy to find someone to fill your spot that won't.

RIP Kirsche. : [

Startin' from Page 7:

- Baldrick's opening post feels kinda weak to me, and picking up on the quick scanning of the pages since D2 started, the guilty claim on this slot by SB is duly noted.

- KG's wall post of thoughts/read doesn't sound too bad, but there are a few things that I would consider:

1. Being the first person to point out someone as being scummy doesn't necessarily negate them as being scum/the person's scumbuddy IMO. I've done that plenty of times personally as scum, especially if what's being done is actually pretty scummy (like Blitz's gameplay/post D1), and I don't believe that being the first one to strictly vote someone/make points against them means you're automatically town for it.

> You even note: "If not Zero, someone would have caught on to Blitz because as others have said....," meaning that, once again, anyone could have easily started the Blitz case/wagon and therefore Zero being the person to first do so really doesn't say much at all. (He was pretty blatant with his bad post/gameplay, to where almost anyone could pick up on it?) It's not something that was incredibly difficult to see/find, so there's nothing truly special about the first person to point out the obvious IMO.

2. While I do not have any personal issue with Mitskuki/Koneko slot myself, once again, I question the logic of "Second to vote on the Blitz wagon, etc. etc" in terms of thus reading their slot as town. Blitz did horrible D1, and so what does being the first/second vote on his wagon really do/mean? (IMO, it'd be more suspect to try and defend the slot, as opposed to being okay with it, given that he did nothing to defend himself or to actually play the game).

3. By the time that I voted... was when I had finished my ISO/actually looking into people? o.O I hadn't looked into Blitz at all in any of my prior posts before the in-depth wall (which was even noted early on in that same post wrt people voting Blitz for his vote/post), so I'm not quite sure how the timing of my vote on Blitz says/does anything?

- Wrt http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=57522&page=17#entry4026551'>LG's post:

1. Kirsche was a relatively safe kill because no one really suspected him (as far as I recall?) and generally a pretty strong player as well. Not much to be confused about really.

2. This post in itself feels meh at best to me because of the manner of "shamelessly sheeping" the Corinth vote. Aside from me/LG's vote, what are your other thoughts on the player base come D2?

- BBM's wall felt kinda scattered, and points felt minorly disjointed to me.

- @Refa: IDR what wagons you were specifically on, but what makes you so clear-cut town as a result of them? (AKA. Mind refilling me in on your voting pattern? Can't be bothered to ISO surf atm, lol.)

- Several things bugging me about this post:

I think i may know what the Kirsche kill was for: Last night, i tried to target supershyguy and protect him (1), since he seemed to be the one player everyone thinks is town,and thus one of the most likely targets for a mafia kill. However, the resulting post I got for it said I 'never made it to him', which i'm assuming means i was hooked or something as opposed to being redirected (2). In short, I think Kirsche was killed to get rid of the safeguard skill and let the mafia team work properly. (3)

Finally, I said i would be suspicious of Zero if Blitz flipped scum, and I still am. Sure, her first post may have disagreed with Blitz's questions, and actually started the wagon, but she then goes on later to say that some of these questions can help advance the game, and switches her vote to Eury without really explaining her own reasons all that much, just linking to some posts.

##Vote: Zerosabers

@Zerosabers, what specifically about the 2 posts you linked to made you think that Eury was scummier than Blitz? Do you have any reasons of your own as to why Eury was scum in your opinion?

1. As town, why would you claim this sort of info unnecessarily? There was ZERO reason for it, and it doesn't help us any in terms of catching scum.

2. Blitz (Mass RB + RBer) died D1. Unless they have a JoAT with some sort of RB (which I'm doubting), a hook is unlikely, and KG (claiming town hijacker) likewise did not redirect you (or so he claims).

3. "Kirsche was killed to get rid of the safeguard" This makes it sound as though the scum team knew that Kirsche/someone was a safeguard prior to killing him. There was no N0 actions, so how exactly do you believe scum team knew of his role to begin with? (How would they know whom to exactly target as the safeguard, is my question?)

- @Eclipse: I'm workin' on it Clipsey lol. (As a whole, I didn't get a terrible vibe from Eclipse's wall post, but that was admittedly from a quick scan of the pages/posts so far. Will look into the specific points in a bit.)

> Also, KG + BBM targetted Prims (with KG hijaker thing)- what exactly did BBM do? (I don't know if this was posted already and I just missed it or something) KG could be lying about being a town hijacker, but at least the effects of his role were proven by Prims/Eclipse.

----------

Pg. 18

- Not quite sure I'd agree with KG's logic in terms of "Who to hijack someone towards/to", since clearing out the easier/simpler scum reads would let us possibly deal with/scum hunt to find the others during the day phase. (So agreeing with Prim's logic here)

- Crysta's wall really didn't say/stick much in my head, not sure if good or bad thing. (Didn't seem memorable to me, no offense to the player.)

- Yay confirmed scum find- go SB!

-----

Pg. 19

- The lack of conviction in 3rdCorinth's wall of reads on people kinda feels blah to me. Could possibly be due to the amount of pressure on the player slot by this point, but still doesn't feel like a great post in itself.

- @Life: I had some thoughts that you were kinda piling on me too hard (to not be a sort of reaction test), but nice to know that I make a nice goat. Lol. Why is it that I always seemed to get grilled by you in games, whether it's OC or NOC though? ;_; (Though I do actually like his post thereafter, in terms of pooling information/yielding reactions and other thoughts.)

- While I don't fully blame Corinth for mildly snapping under pressure, the reaction also seemed genuine to me (and less so like, frustrated/defensive scum reactions). The claimed NA also makes sense coming from town-side (compared to the claimed actions of KG), but on the other hand, it IS an easy claim because it is a safe/logical one to make as a protective role, town-side or not.

----

Pg. 20

Aaaaaaaaaand not much else IMO was posted here, so that's the end of that.

Overall thoughts:

- KG feels worse to me this day phase so far, as I don't feel like his NA logic was great. Also had some posts that I found questionable and overall didn't sit well with me.

- Claimed info/guilty on Baldrick makes things clear as to what D2 lynch would be. K.

- Still want to know what BBM was doing at Prim's place, if possible.

- Still feel suspect on Corinth's slot, as I'm not sure the outburst/sub request was purely a townie reaction or not, and there was still other questionable actions/posts made the last day phase.

- Will be re-looking into Eclipse's, Crysta's, and BBM's minor wall posts to see if anything else sticks out to me.

- Would vote Baldrick atm, but I think we're already pushing close to the hammer, so I'll refrain from voting until then.