Ragnarok Online Mafia [Game Over]

Elieson

When did i start talking about switching wagons? I said that Im not sure whether to leave Blitzs wagon (in which case, i would just not vote, since I doubt i can get enough traction for a zero wagon), since if Eury gets even one more vote, I would just get back on Blitz's. I never said i started reading Eury as scum, just that Blitz is scummier, which if i'm townreading Eury and scumreading Blitz, he is.

I am still reading Blitz as scum because his questions earlier didn't feel like they were getting much done. And that's not just me quoting other users: I have looked at the post in question and some of his questions were towards small parts during the RVS, even though I believe that you pushed us out of RVS at that point.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess I misinterpreted you talking about unvoting Blitz for switching wagons.

Why did you talk about unvoting Blitz then?

I was considering it since, whilst he still reads as scum, and I don't like his questions, the knowledge that he hadn't been online on Skype or similar made me think that there was a chance those questions were legit and he just hadn't been around to back them up. Still, with half an hour left, I think he's probably being voted out anyway, and as I said earlier, I find him more scummy than Eury

4 minutes will not be enough to read all the thread and isos again but from the little i remember i didn't got the case on eurys and i don't think blitz could be dum enough to be like terrador in FE9 but the reason for lynching him are good. huuu huuu... for the rest i don't know.

Everyone knows that in WoE (War of Emperium aka Castle Seige PVP), you kill the magic users first, like the Wizard.

Dear Blitz, you are the Wizard.

You are one of the promoted lines of the Mage class. You have access to the biggest AoE spells, and specialize in elemental damage. With proper equipment, you’ll be running the show as a first room guard and zone clear with your powerful AoEs, and never running out of MP with your Increased SP Recovery passive. You even have a Safety Wall skill, to guard your squishy self from oncoming attacks that might interrupt your spell casting.

Using your powerful Storm Gust, you can freeze everyone, and I mean everyone, on the map. During the night, you may respond to your RolePM with ##Night X: Casting Storm Gust! Everyone will have their action fail, and you can even provide the flavor for everyone (it has to be something related to ice). Since this takes a long time to cast, you’ll be revealed pretty quickly after its cast, and have to assume that you’ll be targeted by everyone opposing you, which prevents you from casting your spell. (This means that you have to take the factional kill, since even your team will be encased in ice for the night.)

Alternatively, you may respond to your RolePM with ##Night X: Casting Frost Diver on [uSER]. You’ll freeze [uSER] in their tracks, preventing them from acting during the night.

Also, you have access to the passive skill Sense, which has alerted you <REDACTED>.

In short, you are the Mafia Informed 1-shot Mass Role Blocker / Role Blocker.

You are aligned with the Somatology Experiments, and win when the only living players are not a threat to your alignment, or when nothing can prevent this from happening.

Night 1 has begun, and lasts 24 hrs. I'll end early if all actions are in and I'm around to end early.

No talking in thread until D2 begins (or if you're subbing in or rageposting because you died)

Edited by Elieson

BBM Subs in for Faerie Knight

Eclipse Subs in for Lord Gaius

Night Phase extended by 6 hours to allow a little extra catch-up time since I was late in making this announcement.

Dear hosts,

Do not argue with someone smarter than you. You will lose.

Signed,

Life, The Resident Genius and Asshole

If you wanna get modkilled, I can oblige. No Nighttalk means no Nighttalk. Once more and you're out m8. BBMs post occurred before he was in the game since it was sub-related. Yours isn't quite the same. If you want to continue talking to the hosts, just PM us.

That being said, eclipse/Lord Gaius will be Hydra'ing their playerslot. BBM is not. Forgot to clarify but I'm still an amazing host. Phase still ends in 7 hours since I said so.

Apparently, the the enemy decided that Sages debuffs are too annoying to deal with, and dealt with it accordingly; with a critical hit to the throat.

Executive Kirsche has been killed. He was...

Dear Kirsche, you are the Sage.

You are one of the promoted lines of the Mage class. You push the mage skills to the max by augmenting them to be double-casted, activate while attacking physically, or insta-casting them. You’re pretty powerful, despite not being that well off with equipment. You can enchant others with elements to their weapons, and have a crazy skill called Abracadabra, which literally, can do anything, so a monster or player, even capture them as a pet. Yes, this includes bosses.

You’re pretty proficient with a unique skill called Land Protector, which prevents anyone within its giant 15x15 tile square from performing a skill. During the night, you may respond to your RolePM with ##Night X: Casting Land Protector around [uSER]. Since only a few skills can reach a player from one end to the other inside Land Protection, [uSER] will be safe from being targeted by any skills of a player. They can still attack with melee (which makes Sages that much more powerful, since their auto-cast while attacking isn’t affected by Land Protection), but that doesn’t matter in this game, since you’re not hostile.

In short, you are the Town Safeguard.

You are aligned with the Global Alliance, and win when the only living players are not a threat to your alignment, or when nothing can prevent this from happening.

Day 2 starts now and ends in 72 hours. With 15 alive, 8 votes will result in a hammer. No Hammer = No Lynch.

Awesome, we took out one of the scum members who is a roleblocker. Score one for the Global Alliance, but noooooo, Kirsche. ;-;

Also, I was smart and I wrote my response ahead of time to the bandwagon on Blitz, analyzing, look for possible busses, reads and what not. Let me go copy and paste it.

It’s hard to get meaningful interactions when blitz flaked out :\

##vote: Crysta

Still happy with this, she talked about eury a lot didn’t really attempt to analyse her later content or the interaction with life. Calling Izhuark saying “don’t hammer blitz” defending him, while not taking note zero’s vote switch is a little strange as well. It seems like she was doing her best to keep the eury wagon alive without committing too much to it.

I'm gone for about 24 hours.

Well well, we were right and Blitz turned out to be a scum member and a powerful one at that. Pity that he couldn't be active enough to defend himself at least, but oh well. So what is the next course of action? Simple, we investigate Blitz's vote wagon and look for any instances of bussing and try and look up some reads. Blitz is a very powerful role for the scum, so there is no way he would have gotten early bussed until things looked really hopeless for him. So let's analyze his vote wagon and see what we can find, shall we my lovelys?

Also, keep on the lookout for ANYONE and I mean anyone who tried to use the reasoning "Oh, he is likely to be scum because he is inactive" as their crutch argument because that is nothing more than a simple cop-out answer.

Town reads:

Zerosabers: She was the FIRST one to call Blitz out on his ridiculous, irrelevant questions and the FIRST one to vote on him. Why would a scum member, even newb scum target one of their own like that? It is my belief that in D1, the scum will do their best to do less interaction with each other. It wasn't as if he was a goon; he was a damn roleblocker! If not Zero, someone would have caught on to Blitz because as others have said, it isn't his meta and very unlike Town!Blitz to act. So congratulations, Ms. Zero, you are officially on my townie list.

Life: Blitz screwed himself over by talking to this hostile, aggressive, OC-loving, uninterested man. Like I said in the Zerosabers read, scum is unlikely to target each other in D1, and it seems obvious to me that Blitz chose to go for Life as he believed he would have been an easy target, and who could blame him when Life's 'hostile', approach does give off some scum vibes?

Mitsuki/Koneko: After Zerosabers's attack on Blitz, some people have ignored it and at that point when Kitsuki voted: Eury, Life and myself had more than one vote on our wagons with Eury having 4. Kitsuki was the SECOND vote on the wagon and Mitsuki being the experienced player she is would not be dumb enough to try and early bus a scum roleblocker.

Scum reads:

The3rdCortinthian:

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=57522&p=40213129

As shown here by this post, he went to Blitz's defense and trying to justify his irrelevant questioning. If you REALLY studied Blitz's playstyle, then you should know that Town!Blitz doesn't act in such a manner. By the time he voted on Blitz's wagon, he was already the most likely lynch option, and to me makes it seems possible to be a bandwagon vote. Then he made some strange posts about wanting to switch wagons to Eury which Mitsuki called him out on like he was hoping that maybe Eury could get lynched instead, but then opted out. He tried to justify Blitz being scum due to him being inactive which is the simple scum cop-out answer.

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=57522&page=16#entry4024354

And just look at this flip-flop that he did. Didn't you say that you didn't have a problem with Blitz's random questioning, that it was all part of his normal play? And now you want to say that his questioning DOES bother you? Oh please, he is just trying to bandwagon and make himself look good.

Null:

Eurykins: The funny thing by the time she voted, she had the bigger vote wagon. Now this is admittedly a weak argument that will get chewed up, but would she really have the gall to bandwagon on Blitz considering her predicament? Trying to vote on another bandwagon when you are the highest one doesn't seem likely for scum to do, especially her own OP scumbuddy. But eh, like I said, weak argument.

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=57522&page=9#entry4022250

Also, as shown by her wall post, she is scumreading 3rdCortinthian who is my biggest scum suspect. Assuming that the 3rd is scum, would Eury really point out her less obvious scumbuddy at D1?

##Vote: The 3rdCortinthian