Ragnarok Online Mafia [Game Over]

Elieson

@SSG: She called Eury's vote an OMGUS which I think is unsubstantiated, but her actual case on Eury is sound so I'm not too bothered by it.

@Life: I know that. I'm less interested in his read on you than his perception of your play, if that makes any sense.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gilgamesh I like that you're trying to find new angles on why Blitz is scummy, but be careful when comparing meta in OC and NOC. Players can often be very different, for example Blitz is well known for his OC town prowess. Otherwise that was a pretty good post. Much more confident than in Greatest Hits.

Crysta can you keep the names of people int he boxes when you quote them, it makes it a lot easier to understand your responses. Also since nobody really answered this, @Crysta if an RVS vote is meant to be random, why is making it an OMGUS scummy?

@Gaius, it was when he was screwing with me about having a double vote.

Ah thanks. I don't really see the scumminess here, @SB. It seems to me like zero really wanted to articulate her cycle of thoughts on why a mayor like that didn't make sense from a rolespeccing point (ignoring the fact that Baldrick isn't really a mayor.) It might be a bit wordy but she still has a solid opinion behind it and isn't trying to inflate it imo.

FK disappeared off the face of the planet. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ prod him or something it's been over 24 hours.

Crysta can you keep the names of people int he boxes when you quote them, it makes it a lot easier to understand your responses. Also since nobody really answered this, @Crysta if an RVS vote is meant to be random, why is making it an OMGUS scummy?

an omgus isn't really random lol; it's made in response to a vote on you. random would be random.

it's fine if you don't put much weight in it; it's not exactly the strongest point against her. though she's still on it (same with iz).

Mkay, gettin' down to business and sorting ISO's.

To keep things gentler on the eyes without having to spam-post the hell out of this thread, I'll be sticking people in Spoiler tabs and shinanegans with a TL;DR at the end. I'll be going down the list according to OP's ISO list/order to keep things simpler/easier on myself and the readers.

[spoiler=Lord Gaius]

- First post here was alright, and the vote on Life was reasonable.

- WRT this post:

1. Questions in the opening/first half of the post are okay/feel alright to me (seems to be genuine efforting).

2. Kinda uncertain about the Life vote swap on one hand (not sure what to think of him backpedaling off Life so soon, I guess is the best way to put it?), but I also understand partially due to the mannerisms Life is expressing throughout his posts. :/

3. (By this point) I haven't really looked into Kirsche much yet, but the vote on Kirsche (and the notions, so long as they held reasonable merit) doesn't seem awful to me on initial scan through the thread.

Overall thoughts on LG: As for what I see in the ISO, nothing screams out at me as "super scummy" or otherwise pinging me atm. There seemed to be a good amount of effort/interest in progressing the game, and I'd like to hear more from this slot wrt the rest of the player base in terms of reads. Leaning townish atm.

[spoiler=King Gilgarmesh]

- I don't necessarily have issues directly with the comments noted in his post here, but there's a weird, empty sort of feeling when I read this post. I can't quite pin down (or word) it, but something just feels a bit off to me. ((Best way I can put it is that it just feels like he isn't saying much else but echoing the people around him at the time that this was posted? Doesn't seem to express much personal interest/effort into the comments.))

- As far as I can tell, nothing horrific was really put into this post, but at the same time I've not yet even looked at Blitz's ISO, so take this comment with a grain of salt.

Overall thoughts on KG: This slot remains as a null read for me- can't seem to get any solid vibes in either direction at the moment.

[spoiler=zerosabers]

- For one, I feel like zerosabers spammed more than necessary in ED1 (in general).

- While I understand the initial curiosity towards Baldrick's joking around with the votes, I feel that this post went a bit far overboard with things with the mayor role specc'ing. I'm also getting more of an odd "puppy dog flailing around to try and catch attention from the rest of the player base" sort of vibes from these earlier posts rather than purely #scumhuntingefforting, which makes the posts seem/feel more spammier/padded as a result.

- WRT this post:

1. "Unvoting didn't work so well for me last game so I was keeping my vote on who might be scummy then." Unvoting people in itself is not necessarily a bad thing, nor is it a hard town or scum tell to do so (unless you do so without merit or otherwise in a suspicious manner). Seems a bit too self-conscious here, IMO, in terms of wanting to appease the rest of the player base by being more static in your voting, as opposed to adjusting your vote(s) to where you feel/opt to put them yourself.

2. "While Shyguy does need to put more effort out his play is way too comfortable in his first game to be scum." I feel the need to note several things about this comment itself:

A. If Shyguy first time rolled as TOWN, he is essentially alone in the sense that he must fend for himself, perform/post/hunt/etc. on his own, and otherwise exist knowing that he cannot fully trust anyone but himself (unless he got a Mason-esque role or anything that can clear/allow access to someone whom he KNOWS is a fully cleared fellow townie). Basically, it's more likely to be a role/alliance that riddles you with wariness and suspicion in terms of "Who is actually town next to me, and who is scum lying to me?" in this game.

B. If Shyguy first time rolled as SCUM, he is essentially grouped together with likely experienced Mafia players who know how to play the game, who can give advice, and otherwise aid them both in-game/thread, as well as OC (via QT/Skype/wherever). Secondly, he would know who is obviously NOT Mafia with himself/his fellow scum buddies, and all in all, the only concern (in terms of who people are aligned with) are any potential ITP's floating around. Aside from not directly scum slipping, there isn't much to actually be paranoid/worried about in terms of gameplay, and it's also pretty easy to manipulate how people perceive you in terms of first time gameplay (the more you spam/post in hopes of seeming "useful/helpful", the more likely you will be passed off as "newbie #efforting" by the majority of the player base, in most cases).

C. Considering the above thoughts/notions, in which case would someone actually be more comfortable in playing/experiencing for their first time? Standing alone to scum hunt amongst people who may or may not be your friends/allies, or being able to exist in a group and being comforted by the fact that you have people you can talk to for advice, tactics, etc.?

3. Once again, IDK what to make of the Blitz vote, since I haven't really read much of anything into that slot as of yet. Will get back to this later, if I remember.

- I don't think I really got much of anything out of this post, but that's mostly due to me seeing little to not much reasoning behind the town reads Zero has, vs. null/other reads.

PEDIT: OMG, link is not linking, fuck my life. Fuck formatting. >8[

"this": http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=57522&page=8#entry4021504

Overall thoughts on Zerosaber: I'm not garnering a whole lot of townie vibes from this slot (quite the opposite, actually, since the spammy aspect + somewhat self-conscious gameplay and what feels like a handful of fluffed/padded posts kinda makes things feel far less likely to be townie #efforting), and I feel myself actually viewing this slot in a slightly scummy shade.

[spoiler="The3rdCorinthian]

- For one, I have absolutely no idea who this is. Just throwin' that out there.

- The initial vote on Zero feels like an easy one.

- The unvote/post with said unvote kinda feels like, "????" to me. I don't really follow much of anything that was posted, and it really didn't have anything worthwhile in terms of quality content.

Overall thoughts on The3rdCorinthian: There's really not much to be seen from this slot, and what has been posted isn't impressive at all. Getting a small scum gut read on this slot, based on the tone/chaotic mannerism in their approach, and there seems to be a lack of focus/interest in terms of their points/assertions/votes/etc. that just doesn't feel great to me. Would prefer to see/hear more from this slot to garner a better grasp/read on this slot.

[spoiler=SB]

- One of the early voters of Mitsuki wagon. I'm not necessarily detecting a terrible vibe from the post itself, but noting it anyways because I can.

- Already responded to most of this post.

Overall thoughts on SB: IDK if it's just because it's still relatively early in the game, but I'm not feeling that SB's putting forth as much effort as he generally does in games atm. Mitsuki vote + vote on me is basically all he's really said/done at this point, and that's kinda worrying me a bit. It's not enough to warrant me scum-reading his slot, but he's rending himself as a null read for me because I do not find the justification to actually label him as a town read based on his content/posting.

[spoiler=Prims]

- I'm fine with this post.

Overall thoughts on Prims: While I'm okay with his main post that he's made so far, I'm having similar issues to that of SB slot, in the sense that I'm not sensing much #efforting from Prim's slot. I will say that he's probably ringing in as "null leaning townish" for me, but I want to see/hear more from him to confirm my gut/vibes that I'm initially feeling from him atm.

[spoiler=Baldrick]

- RIP.

- While I'm willing to admit that my comments/notions on the Mitsuki wagon may not have been super in-depth (was based mainly around implications of the people and the situation/means in which the wagon was executed), the vast majority of the players who had been on the Mitsuki wagon were basically piling on it for the exact same reason. Baa-baa, went the early sheeping. (Partially why I blanketed the statement of the people who dropped said easy votes, since they were all guilty of the same thing.)

Overall thoughts on Baldrick: I'm not too bothered by his slot atm. Seems to have a good amount of meaningful interactions/content, and has been pretty pro-active with his scum hunting. Probably one of my stronger town reads atm.

[spoiler=Crysta]

- Since I already responded to this post, I'll be focusing on the latter one here:

1. Because no one specifically was worse than the others who were on the wagon. All who early vote dropped on Mitsuki slot did so for basically the same exact reason, so there was little differentiating in terms of who was worse as a result. (Also, as mentioned before, I wasn't full-blown "scum hunting" mode last night while posting, as I was tired and had work to prepare for the following morning today. So there were several factors [already have been mentioned] that contributed to me not fully elaborating/analyzing the Mitsuki wagon earlier.)

2. At the point that I posted, I really didn't have any reads to speak of, and my initial post on Mitsuki was in my first RVS post. Of course I'm not going to have any reads, so of course I'm not going to have "anything to follow through with".

3. If you find my refusal to move my vote onto Mitsuki reason to suspect, then okay, that is your decision. Nothing I say will change that, and that's completely fair for you to do.

Overall thoughts on Crysta: While I don't mind her casing/pushing me, I do find it a bit perturbing that she's literally only posted/honed in on me at this point. Though she mentioned "Blitz" as a follow-up/secondary priority to myself, I see little else in terms of casing/thoughts on the rest of the player base. Null tell currently (as tunneling in itself isn't really a direct tell in either direction) for me, but I'd like to hear more from her and her thoughts on the other people outside of me/Blitz.

[spoiler=Life]

- Claiming openly in-thread is kinda stupid btw, unless it's late-game mass claiming. Lol at the gut read as well.

- This post actually legit made me not really want to read much more of his posts, as they seem to mostly be aimed at insulting/degrading the rest of the player base in lieu of him clearly having superior intellect and thus should be the sole leader to solve all games/problems. Like, there is a fine line/difference between "being assertive and guiding people to victory", and "I'm going to be an asshole/dickish to others just because I can", and while I figure he's doing this more as a sarcastic/half entertainment based responses, it's rubbing me mildly the wrong way. (This does not imply/mean that I read him as scummy for it, but there are times where I personally do not care to read posts with such tone/condescending attitudes in them as though the rest of the player base outside of himself are complete idiots that can't think for themselves.)

- Aside from "Gut feeling" voting me, he hasn't really said/done much else.

Overall thoughts on Life: His gameplay certainly doesn't surprise me, but it's also not exactly pleasant to sort through in terms of post/ISO surfing. He also shows little interest in actually producing any meaningful content at this point, which is also bothering me. Whether it's due to the fact that he just abhors NOC games vs OC ones (in which case, even if there's no OC games going on, why are you bothering to join an NOC game if you're just going to complain about it sucking and/or otherwise attempting to run it like an OC game when you really can't?), or something else, I don't know. But I'm not really eyeing his slot with much interest/care for the time being.

[spoiler=Supershyguy94]

- Has a lot of posts ED1- kinda seems mildly spammy-esque, (as he himself admitted to later on).

- This was a bit difficult for me to read, but it doesn't come across to me as faking the effort to make a decent post. Just hard on the eyes, lol.

Overall thought on Supershyguy94: While ED1 was nothing impressive to see/read, I do sense genuine efforting in the latter posts. There also seems to be a fair amount of thoughts on the majority of the player base as well, which is more than could be said about a few other players in this game atm. Leaning townish on this slot.

[spoiler=Koneko/Mitsuki Hydra Slot]

~ Looking at Koneko's Voting pattern/posts~

- RVS Vote on Prims, and then a serious vote on Blitz.

~ Looking at Mitsuki's Posts~

- Seems to be open to responses/bouncing comments/replies to the rest of the player base, along with connecting/aligning responses to clarify with Koneko's (and vice versa), which is good.

- While I appreciate the thoughts/considerations, I find that this slot (At least from Mitsuki's posts) seem mostly focused on Blitz/Zerosaber, and I'm not seeing much else on most of the other players atm.

Overall thoughts on Koneko/Mitsuki Hydra: As an overall vibe from their posts, I'm not sensing much of any scum-esque vibes from them. Leaning townie on this slot, but I would like to hear more from them wrt the other players in this game, regardless of which person intends to do the posting.

[spoiler=Kirsche]

- I already kinda responded to or otherwise put down some thoughts earlier wrt his only real post thus far this game (or I think so, at least?), so not much else to say about it.

Overall thoughts on Kirsche: He hasn't said/done as much as I would've expected town!Kirsche to have done, and it's kinda hard to actually get any sort of half-decent read on his slot without much of anything to go off of. Null until further notice/posting.

[spoiler="Blitz]

- Like Kirsche, there's only been one actual post having been made so far... :/ Already responded to his points/questions in prior posts, so not going to repeat them.

- However, unlike Kirsche, he actually made a vote on Life that I find pretty questionable (as do some others in this thread by this point in me typing this post), and I'm not quite sure what he was really hoping to do with it?

Overall thoughts on Blitz: Questionable/pretty bad vote on Life + No content aside from the one post = the only logical vibe to acquire from this slot is a scum read (literally nothing to counteract/counterbalance into a null read for me on this slot). Would prefer to actually hear more from him though, to see if the scum read holds enough merit to fully stick, or if it's just due to literally having nothing else produced at this point.

PEDIT: So the people ABOVE whom have voted Blitz (in which I commented in having not yet read Blitz's ISO to verify) => I'm OKAY with their votes, as Blitz's post/vote was indeed pretty poorly executed and otherwise voteworthy IMO.

[spoiler=Izhuark]

- Uh. There are posts here in the ISO, but yet, there really aren't any (in terms of meaningful content/scum hunting/etc.). Spammy posts are spammy, which is bothering me a bit, despite making the ISO surfing a lot easier on this slot.

Overall thoughts on Izhuark: Newbie or not, there doesn't seem a whole lot of activity going on in this slot. No reads, no thoughts, nothing. There seems to be little to no interest in scum hunting or doing anything of the sort, and is more oozing of coasting easiness in terms of gameplay, which makes it plausible for this slot to have possibly rolled newbie scum trying to fly under the radar. Null leaning scummish until some activity levels pick up and actual content is produced.

[spoiler=Refa]

- Refa, stahp spam posting, pls and thx.

- Makes a vote on me, responds, etc. etc. so not terrible, but seems to be vote sitting and otherwise not really producing much content/thoughts on the rest of the player base.

Overall thoughts on Refa: Idk about this slot. Refa's not doing much but spam, but I know town!Roofa to have spammed the living daylights out of game threads because he can, just as scum!Refa does. I want to see more from his slot before any sort of hard read on his slot happens, because he's not reading terribly hard in either direction for me atm.

OKAY, FINALLY DONE. MY GODS. Lol.

TL;DR of my priorities atm:

People of suspect/leaning scummy:

The3rdCorinthian

Zerosaber

Blitz

Rest are null or town reads currently- read through the Spoilers to find out if you really want to know where everyone stands atm.

Probably would say: Blitz > Zero >>> Corinthian at this point, since the last one is moreso due to questionable content as opposed to directly bad/scummy content that the former two have IMO.

##Unvote

##Vote: Blitz

Okay, with that, I'm taking a break of the rest of the night lol. Will be back tomorrow sometime in the afternoon after work. Eury out!

Life

- Claiming openly in-thread is kinda stupid btw, unless it's late-game mass claiming. Lol at the gut read as well.

- This post actually legit made me not really want to read much more of his posts, as they seem to mostly be aimed at insulting/degrading the rest of the player base in lieu of him clearly having superior intellect and thus should be the sole leader to solve all games/problems. Like, there is a fine line/difference between "being assertive and guiding people to victory", and "I'm going to be an asshole/dickish to others just because I can", and while I figure he's doing this more as a sarcastic/half entertainment based responses, it's rubbing me mildly the wrong way. (This does not imply/mean that I read him as scummy for it, but there are times where I personally do not care to read posts with such tone/condescending attitudes in them as though the rest of the player base outside of himself are complete idiots that can't think for themselves.)

- Aside from "Gut feeling" voting me, he hasn't really said/done much else.

Overall thoughts on Life: His gameplay certainly doesn't surprise me, but it's also not exactly pleasant to sort through in terms of post/ISO surfing. He also shows little interest in actually producing any meaningful content at this point, which is also bothering me. Whether it's due to the fact that he just abhors NOC games vs OC ones (in which case, even if there's no OC games going on, why are you bothering to join an NOC game if you're just going to complain about it sucking and/or otherwise attempting to run it like an OC game when you really can't?), or something else, I don't know. But I'm not really eyeing his slot with much interest/care for the time being.

This. This I want to talk about.

My vote on Eury was simply a random gut feeling. As in, just a feeling from looking at the player list. But the fact that you're attempting to brush it off with a "well it's Life, he doesn't like NOC which makes him pointless" response has actually piqued my interest.

I think that you feel rattled. There's no reason to harp on the fact that I don't like NOC... unless you're trying to discredit my vote for any given reason. It feels like you're trying to get everyone to believe that I don't really give two fucks about the game (which I do but not in the way you might think) and so that anything I say should immediately be tossed out the window.

My vote just went from "random gut feeling" to "you're worried that I might have stumbled onto something".

Have skimmed. There are a lot of words and I don't feel like analyzing them; will get to it after class tomorrow. Here's what I wanna see from people in the mean-time:

Eury, explain why you made conclusion-less reads sections on people with no posts when a sentence would've been fine. You have 15 spoiler tags and 3 scumreads. Makes me think, cuz due to your wordy playstyle people often read you by effort level rather than intent and if I were scum and in your shoes I'd be thinking "how could I manipulate this".

Life, what do you think about Blitz, as well as the wagon on him? You're evidently willing to do NOC scumhunting enough to have a serious vote on Eury, so I'm wondering what your take is on the rest of this game.

Speaking of which, Blitz, is Life actually scum? You're using player meta, how would you evaluate Life compared to the last NOC game you played with him?

##Unvote

Not seeing how his questions and vote would be relevant or useful to him; assuming no post from him then unless something more interesting catches my eye I expect my vote to be here once I've done a more thorough read.

Life: I don't know what to make of him. I didn't even know some people preferred OC to NOC(ewww). I like his hostile, aggressive approach though, it is quite humorous.

And you should have been a blowjob.

Life, what do you think about Blitz, as well as the wagon on him? You're evidently willing to do NOC scumhunting enough to have a serious vote on Eury, so I'm wondering what your take is on the rest of this game.

If you want my take on the game, then OK.

First of all, my gut feeling on Eury came off of this post where Eury is the first one to try and make someone look guilty. Then I put a vote on and all I see for the next few pages is Eury trying to discredit my vote with "it's Life being Life and he's not like the rest of us" as evidenced both above and here. Mind you, everyone else is also commenting on my "excessive hostility" (and for doing that, you're all cunts) so fuck you all.

There's something that doesn't sit right here.

As for Blitz... I don't know yet. Lemme get back to you.

I'm not as fancy with terms as you all are because I think that your metas and "scumhunting tactics" are all bullshit dressed up with a layer of "oh, I'm sophisticated". I'll just play the way I feel is correct.

I don't get why people think it's a good idea to comment on why they think other people's reads are bad (and not scummy) when we still aren't feeling the pressure to get a lynch. I understand defending your scumread and asking questions but why criticize others' reads when they don't directly clash against what you're doing? Don't you want to see how things develop, instead of getting in the way? It also feels like a huge waste of time. If I did it, all of my posts would be Eury-sized walls. Looks to me like some people are too eager to play, but I'm pretty sure it's just being counterproductive at this point.

[...] I don't really give two fucks about the game (which I do but not in the way you might think)

What do you mean by this? Kind of curious, kind of trying to understand your motivation better.

What do you mean by this? Kind of curious, kind of trying to understand your motivation better.

Since you've never played with me, I'll give you a breakdown.

I used to be very prominent in the Mafia community and my forte was OC games. Go back to the original threads in this sub-forum and read some of the early games. Train Mafia 2, Pokemon Tactical Game, Mini Mafia 4... stuff like that. Believe it or not, I'm one of the better players here.

I don't enjoy playing NOC games for the most part because to me, there's very little diplomacy and a lot more luck that goes into it. People here can disagree and that's fine (AKA they're flat out wrong).

It seems that a lot of people think that I'm playing simply so that I can insult everyone because that's one of my trademarks. It's one of my skills and it actually works. But I'm playing because I'm simply bored.

Well, I know what scumskating is now and it seems like a good reason for Prims to vote for Gilgamesh instead of his other cases so

##Unvote

Haven't read Eurykins's reads so this might change.

I now regret skimming.

##Unvote
##Vote: Crysta

I'm not really fond of her Eury case. Not moving an RVS vote isn't alignment indicative at all, and it feels like the "oh yeah its also an omgus" comment is taking it out of context and making it seem worse than it actually is (and also in her next post Crysta ignores Eury's comment about how the fact it was an OMGUS was meaningless which I agree with). Also, I feel like she's really leaving her options open wrt how she can react to the pressure on Blitz which kind of bugs me but doesn't really matter if Blitz isn't scum I guess.

Speaking of Blitz's and his disappearance, this situation reminds me a lot of .hack2 so I'm pretty much fine with his wagon, but we don't need hammer and there's plenty of pressure there already.

Eury's response to my case was kind of ehhh at first but at the same time it doesn't feel like it's coming from scum. Mafia is hard.

I don't get why people think it's a good idea to comment on why they think other people's reads are bad (and not scummy) when we still aren't feeling the pressure to get a lynch. I understand defending your scumread and asking questions but why criticize others' reads when they don't directly clash against what you're doing? Don't you want to see how things develop, instead of getting in the way? It also feels like a huge waste of time. If I did it, all of my posts would be Eury-sized walls. Looks to me like some people are too eager to play, but I'm pretty sure it's just being counterproductive at this point.

It's not counterproductive because it stops people wasting time on cases that don't actually make sense.

V-V-V-Votals!

Blitz (7): zerosabers, Koneko/Mitsuki, Baldrick, King Gilgamesh, Eurykins, prims, SuperShyGuy94 (L-2)
Eurykins (4): Izhuark, Refa, Crysta, Life
Life (1): Blitz
Crysta (1): SB.
Executive Kirsche (1): Lord Gaius
Refa (1): Executive Kirsche
Voteless (2): Faerie Knight, The3rdCorinthian
31 Hours remain in phase. A Hammer of 9 votes will end phase immediately, but with no hammer, Day 1 will still end with a lynch on the single player with the most votes.

Who is this. They have 0 posts and I have never seen them play a mafia game. prod or forcesub pls thx~

also the mod ISO link in the OP is a link to Elie's duelist kingdom ISO except it doesn't even work lmoa good job

21. Modprods at 48 hours, and a second at phase end. Three modprods nets a Modsub/kill, depending on sub availability.

Fixed, thanks

Edited by Elieson

Refa is incredibly forgettable and definitely not spamposting (LolEury?), his response to my obviously flawed case was not nearly as assertive as it usually is from town!Refa. Might just be finals but this is scum!Refa meta in a nutshell so content with this vote.

Gaius voting me for "just doing enough to get by" hasn't realised that I do that as all alignments because god knows I don't want to read all these fucking wall posts anymore so I don't and post enough to get me to *ylo where I can tolerate doing it.

Liking Life's case on Eury, SB's case on Crysta is good, haven't read any of Eury's posts. Blitz is probably scum on .hack meta as well. Refa + Blitz scumteam imo, Refa hasn't commented on the Blitz stuff at all so easy scumbuddy interactions.

Eury/Refa/Blitz all scum. No clarification on what happens in the event of a tie means that I'm going to assume Criminal OC lynch mechanics where we can lynch 3 people simultaneously because that was the best idea ever, let's go guys and tie this wagon up.

##unvote

It's a majority day anyway, can't be too cautious.

Eury's read on zero is the most in-depth one. Zero has been fairly spammy, but it doesn't look like faking contribution or padding to me, more like she's not sure what to say and is doing a stream of consciousness thing. There's a lot of words towards rebutting Zero's comment about SSG looking newbtown, and I'm not sure what for. Eury is townreading SSG and the conclusion that newbscum would be more relaxed because they have buddies clashes with her contention that Zero is self-conscious scum.

@SB: I didn't even notice Crysta's case was about Eury not moving her RVS and not about Eury not following through on reads. The case isn't as strong as I first thought.

I kinda get how you're feeling about eury. I feel like I am attacking her logic more than actually looking for scum intent.

@kirsche: are you saying you made a deliberately weak vote on refa, but keeping it there because you think his response fits his scum meta?

In response to Gaius's question: Initially, i admit it was mostly a gut read, but having reread his post in response to baldrick, I can see that he was kinda trying to apply pressure on baldrick for his Gil read, and his vote on life may have been to pressure him. Also, in the post he asked this question, i felt like he was putting a lot of effort into it. So, i think that he is possibly town.

Zero: I think that the spam posting may be in order to account for the fact that a lot of Zeros posts are text lite. My gut wants to say town, but because of said text liteness, I can't really find any info to back up that gut. Null for now.

Gil: He seems to have no real scumreads aside from Blitz, and aside from one post, I'm not sure if he's been that active in pursuing potential scumleads, or trying to turn nulls into scum. So, @gil: if you couldn't pick Blitz as a scumread, who would you apply pressure to and for what reasons?

Refa: He's giving out his reads and giving decent explanations to go along with them. Can't see anything too scummy here. The only thing i'd question him on is his focus on Supershyguy, since it does feel like its a bit hostile in some of his readings. @refa: Why did you have such a strong focus on shyguy?

Eury: Oh man, do i have to read that great wall of Arial font text? sigh... Well, there certainly seems to be a lot of effrot put into this. Scumread on Blitz is understandable, as is my own (i admit, I had a pretty bad post and hadn't read enough to get all the info needed) Seems to be taking this slow and steady. I want to say town, but I'm going to be honest, having the 2nd highest number of votes makes me cautious. So @all Eurykins voters, can you please direct me to the evidence that indicates her scumminess?

Kirsche:...I'll be honest, i got nothing. Seems pretty relaxed, if that means anything?

Shyguy is leaning towards town for me. The wall of post earlier did have a lot of effort put into it, even if the descriptions were light on text. His change in vote seems legit, and his reasoning for why he initially voted for Prims over Blitz is (at least partly) justified. I'm still keeping an eye on you, if only because there is a possibility that you're scum : i remember reading through the weird timey wimey thread from a while back, where Izuhark(?) was believed by almost everybody to be town due to doing something very 'newbish' (I know there was a whole debacle over it, but eventually everyone seemed to come to believe he was town). Turned out he was mafia, and had tried to off Eclipse (who first acused him) on N1. So I'm watching my back.

I wanna vote blitz, if only cause everyone sees something is wrong with his playstyle, but i also want him to explain himself first.

TWO HOUR LONG READ AND POST DONE! FUCK MAFIA.

@SB: I didn't even notice Crysta's case was about Eury not moving her RVS and not about Eury not following through on reads. The case isn't as strong as I first thought.

???

What did you think it was?