Ragnarok Online Mafia [Game Over]

Elieson

eclipse, I'm a town persuader, I attempted to persuader zerosabers to vote Corinthian, but my action persuaded Crysta to vote herself. I'm assuming Elie counts both names as a target of my role.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

##Vote: The3rdCorinthian
Changing voting and posting strategy for now. This post is just to comment on newer stuff, next post will be about what Koneko and I discussed during the nightphase.

It seems like she was doing her best to keep the eury wagon alive without committing too much to it.

What do you think about Crysta's response to my Eury "defense"?

In short, I think Kirsche was killed to get rid of the safeguard skill and let the mafia team work properly.

This assumes scum knew about Kirsche's role. How do you think they could have gotten that information?

-Wait, wasn't Mitsuki the first person to call out Blitz?

I was, I just didn't vote because I wanted Koneko to vote.

I think it's most likely that one of Gilgamesh and BBM is scum but I have no idea on who. Both of their posts seemed ok to me. This is where I'd like to lynch today though, provided things become more clear, because I want to lynch whoever is the redirector as soon as possible.
BBM and Gilgamesh should probably claim their actions and why they decided to use them on Prims.

Okay, when I come back from work, I am going to do my replies, but.

I am going to just come out and say it: I am who redirected Prims to Crysta. I am the town hijacker

Yes, I wasn't scumreading Prims, but his scumplay in Greatest Hits left quite an impression me. He did very well in that game most people did not suspect him at all. When I was with him, he did MOST of the night kills and I figured IF he is scum in this game then he might do the night kills, he wasn't exactly giving off scum vibes in the game. A good candidate to do the first night kill.

So with that in mind, while I was analyzing my Blitz wagon, I was thinking who to pick between SB, Crysta, and Kirsche. Sorry for exposing you, like that Primsy, no hard feelings I hope. :3

That's bullshit but I can buy it. Don't think the claim means anything because Scum!You would not want to get into a 1v1 with BBM either, but moreso who you redirected Prims too (the Crysta target confused the fuck out of me but now it makes sense). Still think the way LG/Eclipse outed that information is town but Crysta isn't psuedo cleared anymore.

Also general question. Would you guys consider Hijacker a protective role?

Baldrick is still scum who you should all be voting and his opening post is super lackluster which should prove that. I have no idea why BBM mentioned that he skipped Baldrick's posts because they were too long when they've been really short and scarce on content all game long.

I think one of Baldrick and SB is scum; the Crysta choice of vote feels kind of a "not tying myself to a wagon" sort of thing. I skipped a bunch of Baldrick posts, but of the two I have a worse feeling about him.

I don't really know what you expected from me? Blitz and Eury were the only two major wagons all day and Blitz was constantly a few votes from being lynched so there was no point in me putting it there, and after I changed my mind on Eury there was no point in keeping my vote there either.

Gilgamesh is probably mafia becuase that Hijack target makes about as much sense as "I redirected the guy I thought was an info role to the claimed miller to see what happened." His other listed targets don't really make sense earlier; he never mentioned a read on me D1 and didn't mention kirsche or Crysta at all until D2.

- Deal with another hydra, SB~! I can sort-of understand the D1 burnout, but now that there's a couple of flips, what are your reads?

It's not D1 burnout, it's putting in less effort so I don't lose momentum later on. As for reads, Baldrick and Gilgamesh are both scum (and Crysta is probably okay for now because of this) and iirc zero had interactions with Blitz that looked awful, but I need time to read back through for more which i don't have atm.

Refa, what are the differences between the ISOs? Tbh I can't be bothered to reread them if I don't know what I'm looking for.

@Mod: I've looked at the first post, and it says Kirsche died N2 there, instead of N1. Is that information accurate?

---

I agree with Eclipse about Blitz trying to paint Shyguy as scummy with his questions, and that making him more likely to be town (I pointed that out to Koneko during the night). However, Koneko found him weird. I think she wasn't super convinced about it but I should at least bring it up.

Koneko read Zerosaber's ISO in Greatest Hits, where she was town, and compared it to her play here. She brought up a good point with regards to her content. In her own words, there's more meaningful contribution in Greatest Hits, even if there are fewer posts. Koneko thinks that in spite of the abundance of posts, Zerosabers hasn't said much this game. I'm inclined to agree with this, since some of her posts looked like filler to me.

On the other hand, we both are still scumreading 3rdCorinthian. I think I mentioned that Koneko had a gut feeling about him already. However, we talked more about that and she does not like the fact that he seems to be apologizing all the time and posting nonconclusive thoughts about a lot of players instead of definite thoughts. In other words, he seems to be focusing on stuff other than getting good reads, which is bothering us.

After Blitz's flip I think 3rdCorinthian is scummier.

When you go through his ISO he never ever mentions his read on Blitz and you can't even infer how his thoughts on him changed, which looks like avoiding the point and going along with whatever people were doing just for the sake of agreeing with them.

The fact that he admitted to sheeping when I asked him about it doesn't make it any better, because he outright didn't ever mention what he agreed on. When you're sheeping, you still have thoughts on what you found telling, even if you didn't come up with them. However, all of 3rdCorinthian's thoughts on Blitz are "Players are casing him, they must be right" which again, looks like going along with whatever is happening.

In this post, 3rdCorinthian analyzes player's interactions with Blitz before he flips, assuming Blitz was going to flip scum. I don't think someone who has just been voting Blitz because other people "must be right" would be so convinced that he'd flip scum, when even I was doubting about it. To me, that looks like he knew that Blitz was going to flip scum and he was getting ready to accuse Zerosabers on the light of Blitz's flip.

People have commented on how 3rdCorinthian wouldn't have written this Eury cases analysis as scum but I think it's scummy to try to get reads on people in a wagon instead of trying to get a read on the person who's being wagoned and is a lynch candidate. I know he concludes that Eury is town (in his next post) but that's a very minor point, so I don't think he was trying to get a read on her based on the cases.

I think that 3rdCorinthian and Zerosabers are not likely to be scum together, since I don't think 3rdCorinthian would outright bus a scumbuddy just when he was about to lose another one. Koneko thinks Zerosabers is more likely to be scum, I think 3rdCorinthian is.

Mitsuki: The reason why i said that was because I didn't know mafia cannot see the roles of townies at the time. The more you know.

Also, y'know when i said i would be reading over the ISO's? well i kinda... sorta... actually started playing Ragnarok online and got distracted for a couple of hours. Sorry, i'll start going over stuff now.

I think Gilgamesh is probably scum as well on role usage, I could see him trying to redirect Prims to someone else as scum but just not to Crysta. Why? Because he didn't even mention her before his claim. If he found her scummy enough to try to get her "vigged", and failed, he'd definitely have said something about her, even if it was just mentioning he had a gut feeling.

This is probably where our vote is going to be at deadline. Either way, Koneko still needs to give her thoughts on the matter.

Oh yeah, and Baldrick.

As I mentioned before in my "wary of" reads, I think he's been too neutral and uninvolved in the game. His most recent post gives me a stronger feeling with regards to this, on gut. If I were to explain it, it just looks like he posted because he needed to make a post, and it didn't seem like he really cared about what was going on. I guess I agree with SB on this.

Going from his ISO, the time at which he voted Blitz looks unnatural, since he was around before that and he could have voted him for the same reasons (sheeping Zerosabers and I) before, or at least commented on it, and he didn't.

I think these are all of this slot's thoughts for now. Also actually, thinking about it, I want to make sure that Gilgamesh is scum or else not lynch him, because if he's town his role could provide useful.

Right now Izuhark doesn't have enough posts for me to get anything, and Supershyguy is probablly the only person I 100% trust right now.

Also, right now, yes i am self concious of my voting

King Gilg: Everybody else has already pointed it out, but yeah, The explanation behind your night action is weird. Is there a reason why you would choose to target a lesser scumread instead of a stronger one? After all, even if the scum wasn't pulling the nightkill, they probably would still be doing something to try and screw people over. And again, BBM pointed this out first, but There is a pretty big difference in how he's wording his posts before and after the night phase, though im not sure whether that indicates town or scum. I would like to know, then, why the change in posting style?

Pertty sure prims is town, though i have no idea what town could do with persuader. Still though, the fact that he alerted everyone to the redirection and has proceeded to make efforts to understand what happened last night make it clear that he's putting quite a bit of effort into this, effort I would not expect from scum

BBM is reading as a null right now. Whilst his first post analysing the previous day was good, He did target Prims last night for some reason. I would like to see a couple more things from him about what he thinks of Gils scumread on me, and what he was doing last night.

Zerosabers: I'm still going to stick with my suspicions here. Sure, hers was the first vote, but Mitsuki was the first one to start having doubts about Blitz. I also don't feel like there's any substance to her posts, and her only scumread that she commented on aside from Blitz was Eury. I'd like for her to post again, give us some answers as to what she thinks of the game as of now.

Eury:Still leaning towards town for me. Nothing in her posts is really pinning her down as scum. I would say more, but asides from the wallpost (which i have very little intention of suffering again), she doesn't have a lot of analysis, mostly responses to the posts after said wallpost. Would like her to post more.

Gaius: I was starting to think that Gaius was possibly scum. For one thing, he gives very little information as to why I am one of his scumreads before he voted me today. Whats more, his other ideas of good places to lynch were Eury or Blitz. It feels like, by voting Eury but saying 'Blitz might be scum', he distancing himself from Blitz whilst trying to push out the eury wagon further. Also, his town reads were Kitsuki (not tripping many peoples scum sensors), Life (Few people thought he was genuinely scum, just angry), and Shyguy (do i have to say anything?), so nothing really suprising or helpful there.

HOWEVER, this is a hydra slot, and to me, Eclipse is being pretty town. Good analysis on Gilgamesh's wallpost, and was able to provide more information to help identify who redirected Prims. If it was just Gaius, my scumread on him would be enough for me to change my vote. Now, I'm just confused (wish we had that psyduck emote right about now.)

Not sure what to think of with SB. I felt that a fair bit of his day 1 content was good. He wasn't so much pushing as he was trying to find mistakes in peoples arguments in general. Now with that (i feel) out of nowhere Baldrick 100% confidence vote, I'm set back to null. Granted, it's not likely scum would do anything that dramatic, but what makes you 100% sure on Baldrick?

Anyway, I'm gonna get some Lunch and do stuff, more when I get back.

What's funny about Day 1 is that nobody actually picked up on what I was doing.

There were a couple of things I got out of trying to nail Eury to the wall:

1. Enjoyment. Because that was hilarious shit right there. Just keep on poking the goat until it snaps (I like goats and Eury's a wonderful goat).

2. Reads on people who were following me (there's a reason why I didn't change my vote)

3. An additional read on a couple of other people.

First of all, I don't think Eury is Mafia. I never really thought so. So why'd I go after her like that? Mostly entertainment but if it wasn't her, it was going to be someone else.

What I was watching, however, was how people were going to back me up and also try to take focus off of the current lynch target (Blitz). And three people come to mind.

Crysta

3rd Corinthian

Lord Gaius (Eclipse now)

None of you are masterminds. You're just not smart enough. Hell, I wouldn't even trust any of you to do my cousin's 7th grade homework because you'd probably fail that shit. But these three morons (whether it was on purpose or not) were trying to dominate the conversation of lynch in a different direction.

Number 1 suspicion is Corinthian. Bozo the Moron Clown over here doesn't know whether he should vote Blitz at deadline or tie it up with a vote on Eury. The fuck is that? If you're not sure, just don't vote. Blitz would still be lynched, you'd have no blood on your hands and it would be more difficult to figure out your plan. But dingleberry was nice enough to let us know that he was considering saving Blitz.

I can't vote for him but you can be sure as hell that I want those questions answered.

I don't know what's going on. I empowered Prims last night and received confirmation that I was successful. My empower makes people immune to both roleblocks and redirects. Going to ask if Elie made a mistake.

@gilgamesh- I specifically said that my post was constructed in N1 and therefore it wasn't taking your corinthian case into account. going to catch up properly.

I don't know what's going on. I empowered Prims last night and received confirmation that I was successful. My empower makes people immune to both roleblocks and redirects. Going to ask if Elie made a mistake.

@gilgamesh- I specifically said that my post was constructed in N1 and therefore it wasn't taking your corinthian case into account. going to catch up properly.

Or maybe, there are TWO persuaders! Considering the host, I wouldn't put it past him to do dumb shit like that.

*Waiting for microwave to finish heating food*

Gladly Life.

None of you are masterminds. You're just not smart enough. Hell, I wouldn't even trust any of you to do my cousin's 7th grade homework because you'd probably fail that shit. But these three morons (whether it was on purpose or not) were trying to dominate the conversation of lynch in a different direction.

Number 1 suspicion is Corinthian. Bozo the Moron Clown over here doesn't know whether he should vote Blitz at deadline or tie it up with a vote on Eury. The fuck is that?

Okay, this actually annoys me. I never said that I was going to change wagons. I mentioned Eury, but only in the context of finding Blitz scummier than him (Eury was townread, so any reading on Blitz would count as him being scummier).

If you're not sure, just don't vote. Blitz would still be lynched, you'd have no blood on your hands and it would be more difficult to figure out your plan.

Eury, who i thought was town, had the second largest wagon. There were 5 people on it, and 7 on Blitz's. If I left, that would make it a 1 person lead. So , I was afraid of someone switching from Blitz to Eury at the last minute and thus getting Eury lynched over Blitz.

But dingleberry was nice enough to let us know that he was considering saving Blitz.

Hell no, I still thought that he was the best one to be lynched from the main wagons at that point in time. I just didn't know whether to take my vote off to indicate my stronger Zero scumread, or leave it on to make sure Eury wasn't as likely to be lynched.

I can't vote for him but you can be sure as hell that I want those questions answered.