What annoys you the most?

noremaC

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no it doesn't, because in the end you're just another asshole whether you're right or wrong.

:mellow:

You make an amusing implicit assertion: that being nice is as important as being right.

That assertion is wrong.

I think Blacken's point is what's more important: the fact you lost the argument? Or the fact The guy you lost it to is an asshole?

Edit: I certainly do hope you don't think it's the latter...

except that this thread isn't about what's right, but about what annoys me the most.

:mellow:

i'll admit that the other guy is correct, but that doesn't mean i'll be happy about the way the other person presented their argument.

Edited by Nyx

Edit: I certainly do hope you don't think it's the latter...
Many do. I chalk it up to modern schooling. Being treated like a special flower is more important than being right.
except that this thread isn't about what's right, but about what annoys me the most.
Then better yourself, if you are capable of such. Or is helpless impotent annoyance more your speed? Edited by Blacken

Many do. I chalk it up to modern schooling. Being treated like a special flower is more important than being right.

Then better yourself, if you are capable of such. Or is helpless impotent annoyance more your speed?

i'll admit that the other guy is correct, but that doesn't mean i'll be happy about the way the other person presented their argument.

For me there's this one person... He always tries to find something to insult...

And it gets so annoying!!!

I just really really really want to insult his insults! I could do so much better than him!

Do you mind giving a few examples?
Why, yes, yes I do mind. Because it's mindfuckingly apparent.

Some little twat even tried it on me. The lulz ensued. The continuation of those lulz is a good thing, because I enjoy making people cry. (Reference: my sig.)

Blacken, not posting examples when asked to makes you look wrong.

That's not to say that I disagree with you, because I certainly do agree with you to some degree.

For me there's this one person... He always tries to find something to insult...

And it gets so annoying!!!

I just really really really want to insult his insults! I could do so much better than him!

Tough luck, my insults are uninsulated.

Shuuda, perhaps you missed the topic where they where talking about moving FESSers over here. Several members of SF pretty much said "Well they shouldn't act like REAL members because they aren't, they haven't been here long enough/got enough posts/whatever other bullshit."

People that think that they are right in everything, think they are the best and thus belive it is right to act like a jerk, people that annoy other peopl than act like nothing happened, and people that do stupid things and get away unpunished.

Shuuda, perhaps you missed the topic where they where talking about moving FESSers over here. Several members of SF pretty much said "Well they shouldn't act like REAL members because they aren't, they haven't been here long enough/got enough posts/whatever other bullshit."

IIRC, Lyle was the only one acting that superior. Then again, I wasn't around for a lot of that. Still, that was quite a while ago.