Why do people think hector is the best lord

Valkyrie

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Roy's just about at Hector's usefullness

Sorry what? Giving two cavs supports and using his Rapier is about all he is good for in HM until he promotes. Hector is your lord and savior hp/def wise for a long time, can even fight remotely well when capped out, has a better Prf weapon (WTA very often rather than WTD all the time), and it's not like he lacks good supports either.

no

hector sux becuz he uses axes

axes r 2 heavy and have lo hit

<3 Lyn!!!! lyn>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>hector because she criticals a lot more

and never gets hit

Edited by Vyland

no

<3 Lyn!!!! lyn>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>hector because she criticals a lot more

and never gets hit

What does axes have to do with low hit?

Hector has 45% of skil growth, that is good skill, Dorcas has good skill, Garcia has good skill, even Ward/Wade has good skill!

And f*ck Hector, I only say this cuz of Florina, and the way he grabs Lyndis looks kind of perverted.

....Um, I made that post about as blatantly obvious as possible that I was being an idiot on purpose. Of course Hector owns. Only Lyn fanboys would even consider disputing this.

no

and never gets hit

Way to rip off Mekkah's signature for about half of that joke right there.

Most people that try to dispute things go by character personality or looks, or by personal playstyle.

But Hector wins even in non-tierable departments by being generally cool and flawed (which being flawed can be seen as interesting).

Hector is good, but I'm annoyed by how overrated he is. Eliwood is my favorite, I think he's underrated.

I'm sure the personalities of the three Lords have been seen before. Kind girl, good boy, grumpy boy. Not saying they are bad though.

• 2 months later...

Might sound weird but hes one of the only lords who can fight and didn't get mary-sue/harry-sue treatment

Lyn has bad Defense but she's still the second best in my opinion. She has the avoid to make up for it. Eliwood is totally average and he may not have big problems he isn't that great either. Hector may not odge as much as the others or double as much but he has Defense and Power. Something the other two don't.

He's better for battle than the other two most of the time, and he's my only axe-user until either Raven or one of the cavaliers promotes. And he doubles often enough, so that combined with great power and the ability to hit (Something the fighters and Dart lack) makes him very powerful. Personality-wise, the other two annoy me more often than him. Actually, that's mostly Lyn. Eliwood just never really shines on the battlefield. So I'd say he's the best simply because the other two aren't really anything special. He'd have to be very mediocre on both battlefield and personality-wise to not be the best.

Personally, Hector's growth stats were always great for me, so I always use him. Eliwood, not so much. If he gets strong fast, I'll use him every time. Lyndis, well, I don't care what her growth stats are. I'll use her anyway. (I'm a fanboy who happnes to like a lot of cruddy characters, alright?)

Hector is just the epitome of manliness in Fe7.

Aside from Wallace of course.

REAL MEN ARE BALD.

But anyway, Hector almost always turns out as a great unit for me. He's got semi-reliable growths and pretty nice caps too.

• 4 weeks later...

REAL MEN ARE BALD.

QFT, also lol.

But if we're gonna say GBA Fe's I'd have to cast my lot w/ Roy. I mean, just look at those support options 6/10 are female and you know he's gonna one or two or three or four or five or six of them in the end.

QFT, also lol.

But if we're gonna say GBA Fe's I'd have to cast my lot w/ Roy. I mean, just look at those support options 6/10 are female and you know he's gonna marry/screw one or two or three or four or five or six of them in the end.

Fixed

Hector is awesome, even promoted units usually have trouble killing him (well except magic users), his defense and strength are amazing, the enemies rarely have good avoidability and he has the Wolf Beil to top it off. He'll probably be a wall against your enemies.

Hector is good, but I'm annoyed by how overrated he is. Eliwood is my favorite, I think he's underrated.

I'm sure the personalities of the three Lords have been seen before. Kind girl, good boy, grumpy boy. Not saying they are bad though.

And in the end, the two boys both bang the kind girl.

I pretty much agree. (Although there may be some who disagree because Hector argues with his wife, especially before they're even married. :lol: XD)