Phoenix's Sprite Gallery.

Phoenix

Ahhhh I really like these =]

I like red =o

Oh yeah Heather always seemed hard to use... Her pose seems so different from everyone else's I think.

Nice recolors though I just feel the brown on Micaiah's doesn't seem to fit right... Mist's brown eyes stand out but genetics can be randomish =D

*Likes the eyepath* though it looks kinda weird going underneath the hair (if that's what it's doing) and I think you should make it go over it. The hair just seems too flat to look unbothered by the string (even though it's pretty skinny)

Not sure what to say with Colin xD

Bosconovitch looks pretty cool =]

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@ Heather

Yeah she's not the easiest one to work with. I generally just steal her hair or something :XD:

@ Lucille

If you're curious, I actually got that color set from Kaname Chidori ...

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/7/72/Kaname_Chidori.jpg

@ Nikon

Over, under, either way enemies be damned :pirate:

@ Colin

Thunder blade wielding SM, nothing else to say.

@ Bosc

I may finally be done with that particular sprite (I hope)

SILVIA

This afternoon I decided to remake Silvia into an FE10 sprite(I don't like working on 9s so much =_=)

Anyway, side by side, here is both the old version, and the new one.

Silvia.pngSilviaRemake.png

Yay! Silvia's hair doesn't look wet or something anymore! :XD:

Also, no, I don't know what that means other than the fact they you must include red in everything in order to feel good about it. :/:

I do like the color scheme for Alyssa, though, and the colors are well-placed.

For Bryn, I actually don't think the blue fits her so well.

Also, no, I don't know what that means other than the fact they you must include red in everything in order to feel good about it. :/:

Hint: ENEMY PHASE

Edited by Phoenix

Hint: ENEMY PHASE

Chance confirmed for LoAF2 PC. Or Emblem enemy.

brb, jumping ship

Spent a couple of hours(yeah I'm getting faster ...) working on this.

GenericNeviskotianWyvernLord.png

It's a helmet add-on basically. I based it mostly on Haar's Dragon Lord helmet (in-game model) from Radiant Dawn. This is basically going to serve as Neviskotia's generic wyvern knights/lords look. Specifically the navy's. And yeah, it's full custom ... almost anything I do involving head gear has to be or it's pretty much impossible.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

THAT LOOKS SO AWESOME =DDDD Idk why, probably cause it looks so different! Either way that's cool xD

GenericNeviskotianWyvernLord-1.pngGenericNeviskotianWyvernLordgold.pngGenericNeviskotianWyvernLordace.png

Uh, the helmet needed just a little updating, and while I was at it, I decided to add two new colored versions.

Janaff.png

JANAFF

This one could use a bit of explaining so I'll just take it from the top.

When I first started RotE there was an npc character named Janaff. Wasn't mine until after the rper who made him withdrew. Since he was a dark avian there weren't really any visible differences between him and a bird laguz. I finally thought of something I could do with him so I went ahead and recolored the actual Janaff into the RotE version. Kept it simple, didn't want to bother with a lot of detail :XD:

ChocolateValdimarr.png

This is another attempt to turn a character into chocolate.

parrotmanprogress.png

PARROT MAN

I don't have an actual name for this guy yet(though he does have a place in the rp). Was just a wacky experiment to see where I was at overall.

Foxbeta.png

FOX

No details yet, sorry. Basically a Stefan base with any random stuff I could think of thrown on.

I like the second recolor =]

Janaff looks fine to me. Not much to say of course =D

I could say Tibarn looks yummy but despite people knowing he's chocolate they're still gonna make jokes taking it the wrong way XD

Oh now how'd his clothes get ripped up? D= Poor parrot man. Lol like his collar XD

Really good job on Fox. Think that one might be my favorite =o Feathers =D

I could say Tibarn looks yummy but despite people knowing he's chocolate they're still gonna make jokes taking it the wrong way XD

I don't even eat chocolate and the chocolate Leanne still looks yummy :): *eats the chocolate Leanne*

Speaking of stuff made from Leanne ...

Naomibeta.png

NAOMI

Something I was working on earlier. This isn't the entire sprite though mind you. It started off as a Leanne recolor but I didn't want to edit the arms just to make her look more ... uh ... not sure if I should use the term "gothic" here or not. Oh well. Anyway, I eventually decided to make her a fullbody(it's been awhile). Only legs I could find that were suitable were Florina's but that wasn't enough. They looked too much like Nyx's legs as well as Miranda's, so I decided to keep fiddling with them until I was satisfied.

Here's the full sprite.

Naomifullbodybeta.png

• 4 weeks later...

STUFF :D:

I decided to hold off for awhile until I had enough new stuff for a big update.

Brynhildrv3fullmetal.pngSvanhildrupdate6.png

Altered Bryn and Svan a bit.

Changes on Bryn:

Added light armor along her wings

Changes on Svan:

Changed her hairstyle

Changed her wings

Hannahupdate.png

HANNAH

Character I made on a whim. Basically just a recolor of Viveka from LoAF.

Cecilybeta.png

CECILY

FE9 Sigrun recolor for some unknown purpose.

Milenabeta.png

MILENA SOKOLOV

If you haven't heard of her, check the RotE OP's Neviskotian characters of importance. Too lazy? Grand Marshall Sokolov :3:

Still a WIP until I feel she's decked enough.

ATSUKO UPDATE

I'm proud of my little Kigenese mercenary for surviving the battle against Brynhildr and Svanhildr so I gave a fullbody update a try. I'm not really good with FE9s, so you'll probably notice a transition from 9 style to clumsily diguised 10 style drawing, but eh, at least there's a full view now ... ... and yeah Atsuko's really short.

Atsukofullbodybeta.png

I'll desaturate her outfit once I feel like it :P:

AMON UPDATE

Since Amon doesn't remind me of either Dastan or Altair enough, I decided to go to town on his outfit and eventually ended up making a fullbody of him. This is actually a WIP as I'm planning to add things to it for when he class changes into a Rogue, and then again when he class changes into an Assassin.

(he's nearly as tall as Chance :lol: )

I do believe I did a decent shading job on the custom parts for once. I had to look very closely at Volke's overcoat to even make progress there though. I've been working on this for like two days and am tired now :facepalm:

AmonAlt1.png

Reactions:

Bryn and Svan: Yeah, knew about these and already told him I like the changes.

Hannah: Oh hey, I actually really like this one.

Cecily: *shrug; indifferent*

Milena: Sure are a lot of females on this page... I already told him I like this one, too, though.

Atsuko: Heh. He's proud of her for surviving? We're the ones who did all the work to save her. Still, I do like this design. Especially the jacket-dress-thing and the knee-armor down.

Amon update:

Before looking at the pic: Oh, he updated again? Wonder what he looks like now.

After looking at the pic: o_o B-- Whoa. ...... Oh man, that's just so epic win awesomage. Whoaaaa.... *looks at it for a while*

• 3 weeks later...

STUFF :D:

Amonhalfbodynorm.png

AMON UPDATE

This was just me putting Amon's right arm down so he would stop pointing that knife at Nadya. I also made the version you're looking at with his eyes looking ahead instead of right at you. It's the same kind of look and yet it's so different :lol:

Adelbeta.png

ADEL

'nother Rexian. I decided to sprite him since I felt like it. His appearance needed to be a little similar to Haythem but still different and this works for now. Looks a little heavy to be a trooper but eh.

Mansurbeta.png

MANSUR

'nother Rexian. Again. Felt like it. Decided to take a detour with his hairstyle and try something different. How bad an idea was that?

Steinnupdate.png

STEINN

Only Luna knows the truth of the things I've done here ...

LILY LILY LILY

I finally got around to semi-finalizing that gigantic blade that Lilith wields.

I also made two versions of her holding it. One in the right hand(canon), and one in the left hand(because zettai ryouiki must not be neglected here *shot*)

Lilith herself has also been updated slightly. Mostly just the colors and some trim add-ons.

LilithwithAscensionaltupdate.png

LilithwithAscensionupdate.png

... and here's the sword by itself. Made from scratch somehow. And yeah, this thing is a Light Brand.

Ascensionalt.png

... you know, I almost wish Bron, Olga, the twins and Robin had managed to steal this thing from the museum. That would have been kind of interesting.

Oh man, your spriting is epic as usual. Regarding the Amon sprite: You are quite right, sir. It is different and yet so little has changed. I like it a lot, though.

Regarding the other Rexains: also great. Mansur's mowhawk is a bit long, though. Looks too whispy to stand upright to me. And Adel's hair makes him look kind of Kigenese imo.

Regarding Stein: Epic awesomeness of epic awesomeness. I especially like your color choices and his wings look so freakn' soft.

And now for something we hope you'll really like ...

Malikbeta.png

MALIK

Made it a couple of hours ago. I didn't make him with any particular goal in mind other than trying out other Rexian haircolors and styles. Not sure why he looks like Gareth' younger brother but oh well :awesome:

Aminabeta.png

AMINA

This is a Rexian maiden since the topic keeps coming up. Made her last night instead of coming onto IRC. I wanted to finish her quickly. She was actually the second maiden sprited. I used an earlier version of Lulu's outfit to make this one.

Things you probably won't notice: Amina's breasts are smaller than Lulu's. I did that because I thought it would be lazy to have two maidens with the exact same breasts.

Lulufeathered.png

LULU

... because Nadya and Hannah needed some competition. This is the 'Main Maiden' and Aisha's spokesperson. Don't worry about the color though. She's got a lighter skin tone for a reason. Plot related. Anyway I designed the outfit from Ashunera and wanted to try exposing different areas for a change. That required some full custom work on the stomach but I think it came out okay. Had to stare at Jillian Michael's stomach for a good minute before I could even attempt this though.