• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

@Bal: I know, I know. Mine was entirely a mention of unnamed parties. None of which were you. (I have to kill my inner Grammar Nazi daily, but it keeps coming back to life...)

Yay we're back to arguments that aren't massive or pressing again? XD

grammar.png

Or Damian can seduce Viveka.:P

Really, I doubt he'll have the Halton military supporting him, but Kaileen might come out of Septimus to save his ass, at least, due to being Berthold's friend and alleged ex-lover.

Why not? If he tries, Viv reaction is probably going to be Lance -> Face. Side of the lance, though.

Or Damian can seduce Viveka.:P

Really, I doubt he'll have the Halton military supporting him, but Kaileen might come out of Septimus to save his ass, at least, due to being Berthold's friend and alleged ex-lover.

Ohohohoho

Halton seems to be the "Military driven Empire",and Snowy hadn't contested this yet,and I've mentioned it atleast once.If this is true,then support for a proven officer with direct ties to a hero,and a Crimson Weapon would be no problem.

Why not? If he tries, Viv reaction is probably going to be Lance -> Face. Side of the lance, though.

Well,she has no idea that he is still technically armed.At this range,with no knowledge of his weapon,she's in the no reaction zone,basically.Damian can evade if he sees her trying to attack him,but if Gae-Borg suddenly shows up and he strikes,she's at his mercy,basically.

Well,she has no idea that he is still technically armed.At this range,with no knowledge of his weapon,she's in the no reaction zone,basically.Damian can evade if he sees her trying to attack him,but if Gae-Borg suddenly shows up and he strikes,she's at his mercy,basically.

He meant she'd smack him in the face with the side of the lance for trying.

That was a joke. As well, if Damian injures/kills her, the other soldiers will kill him. That spear has a limit, and either he won't kill them all and be cut down, or he WILL somehow kill them all, then die from the strain.

He meant she'd smack him in the face with the side of the lance for trying.

I know,but if she draws her weapon,she's floored.he's not gonna flirt in this situation anyway.

That was a joke. As well, if Damian injures/kills her, the other soldiers will kill him. That spear has a limit, and either he won't kill them all and be cut down, or he WILL somehow kill them all, then die from the strain.

More like disarm her and knock her down on her ass,not injure/kill.

On the one hand. I can easily see Tessa paralyzed in fear by the first explosion/earthquake recalling recent memories of the cave-in, hit by a flying brick from the second, knocked out, and then buried under some additional rubble. On the other hand, that would leave me with nothing to do...

Damn...

How about she gets lucky and has a spazz session when a soldiers tries to come onto her.(It gives Damian more fodder to use trying to get a pardon,anyway)

Since Aiya rampaging and causing Ulfhrahn to tear a hole in these guys,while Aiya holds Esphyr at swordpoint demanding an explanation is probably not the best idea,we'll say she didn't hear it over Ulfy...

So what's the status of the group at the moment? Or rather, where is everyone?

@Ether

A pardon for the crimes seems... err unlikely, still going down that route I see.

While it seems better then what was previously planned, as long as we're heading away from the big bad capitol I'm not too fussed. Inn cost is perfectly acceptable.

Whether negotiating with a military officer will get us out of going through the judicial system though.... Just going to have to hope Viveka's willing to turn a blind eye. (I doubt Viveka would be in the mood to listen to reason at the moment though, though Phoenix's "I don't care anymore" attitude might help. Ah well, I'll let you know if I have any major issues with the way things are going.

@Snowy

If you want to talk to me over PM's, nothing stopping you from sending a PM?

Hmmm, well I can get on AIM if that'd be better?

Don't really have anything planned at the moment, "My plans" are usually made on the spot in anticipation of what'll happen next, and I can't imagine where things'll go from here, so I'm just looking at the moment.

Edited by Nadesico

Can't speak for others, but current status of my people:

Kelas: Disarmed. On verge of passing out (again/still.) Trying to convince soldier to leave Amari alone.

Arrin: Disarmed, except for Daranau. Has just scared soldier by making Daranau vanish.

I can't move until the soldiers react, anyway...

I do know that Iso/Irina/Katie are being disarmed/questioned some though.

Regarding Tessa: I'd say panic's pretty plausible. Maybe she is then captured while panicking (and brought back to the captured chunk of the group)?

Edited by Darth Lacuna

Esphyr's lucky, then.

@Bal: Maybe just have her horse panic? The flying brick thing is plausible, sort of, but wouldn't it be fatal? Besides, having one's character get hit by stuff is my thing.

Chase is disarmed, and Kelas just gave someone his bow (:(). Morgan has his knife.

Actually, Chase's bow's on Amari's saddle. Kelas' bow is with the soldiers. (Kelas still has her belt and boot knives, but wouldn't be good enough with them for combat even if she were fit to fight. She's also armed with pony.)

Though currently if we need weapons, it's a sure sign that something has gone Horribly Wrong. (Again?)

Edited by Darth Lacuna

Eric is covered in soot, armed, and nowhere near you guys. Moving on, considering Chase's 'skill' with a knife, he probably cross-trained as a thief, and can steal a weapon. I also agree with the suspicion that if weapons are needed, something's up.

Edited by Snike

Well,if it comes down to it,and Damian ends up knocking Viveka over,he would give him his Knife(since most soldiers carry one as a sidearm)

EDIT:Wrong person,meant Chase,but said her,lol.

Edited by Ether