OMG it's a tier list

• Replies 633
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mmmm, hot chick vs. kid that digs Marth's sister! Who cares about fighting when you consider this!

*I'M* in Shadow Dragon? Wow!

There's a character in the story named Yogurt. Amazing. I await the sequel with the introduction of the character "Cottage Cheese"

Just checking, but have you ever watched spaceballs? And if so, are you insulting it?

Ok, this paragraph is simply amazing. First we get to find out about how Rad is amazing again, which is always nice. Thats not the best part though. We have a nomadic girl who goes from wearing nothing to wearing nomadic clothing all in the same paragraph! A purely descriptive paragraph at that! How does Jarly do it?

Not that it was said well, but I'd assume that the nomadic girl is simply not wearing the bandana (in fact wears nothing on her head) but follows the rest of the nomads' normal clothing choices (due to lack of opportunity to wear something different).

CANIBEONETOOO?!

These are the kind of middle-in comments that ruin a joke.

Wist for God Tier. Seriously, the man is incredibly literate, logical, and friendly.

Something we agree on.

Someone typed his name different or something then. Firefox found no "Jyo" on the entire page.

Edit: J'yosua? What

Edited by Obviam

Someone typed his name different or something then. Firefox found no "Jyo" on the entire page.

Edit: J'yosua? What

Yeah, remember when you told Jyo that his name and mine should be censored?

Or maybe you only said Revan should be censored, either way, he did it to both. I think it's gone now though.

EDIT: Yeah, it's gone.

Edited by Dark Elves Suck

The very reason he's so high. If you don't like them, you just have no taste.

Him and all the people telling him to get help, you mean. It's not just Kai that thinks he's sick.