MUSCLE GALLERY

Thor Odinson

The only math-related quip I am certain enough to say is that my love of this portrait is directly inverse to my love of maths. And I fucking LOATHE mathematics.

• Replies 954
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Being completely honest, that seems an awkward position of the arm to hold a blade with. The only other part of the picture I am even remotely feeling not sure about is the mouth, though even that may be okay, since I remember the reference a bit.

I fell in fucking love with the hair.

Hm, here's what I was going with the pose. Angle's off because I'm totally not lifting my computer over my head to take the picture in the right angle, but you get the idea.

20tl3wp.jpg

The other hand has my shield of Trigonometry with the Unit Circle on it.

Single Variable.

I can barely read the other stuff on that sword.

The other stuff involve a really small unit circle close to the tip, e^iπ on top of that, e^x Taylor Polynomial, and the Multivariable Chain Rule Formula.

Edited by Luminescent Blade

That, or Capitalism II: Electric Boogaloo.

At any rate, Communism is left-authoritarian. I'm left-libertarian. I'm in Mandela's quadrant, not Mugabe's.

Edited by Furetchen

That picture has nice curves. GET IT?? CURVES??? BECAUSE IT'S CALCULUS?!?!?! *shot*

OWWW RIGHT IN MY INFLECTION POINT, UUGGH I'M ROLLE-ING ON THE GROUND IN PAIN, WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?? THAT WAS REALLY MEAN VALUE THEOREM OF YOU... I'LL HAVE TO GO TO L'HOSPITAL NOW...

Edited by Ken Zomg

That's awesome. *0* Beautifully done! Man, I can't get skintones/headshapes/etx for the life of me! You are pro.

Friggin' calculus, man, that's awesome. I cannot decide whether to geek out over the math or woooooahhhh over the quality of the painting.

Geek out over the math.

These cultists are just plain nastier than Yuri's Psychic Dominator crap....

AND IT DOESN'T NEED MIND CONTROL! SETH IS THE NEW DOMINATOR!! AGHHH!! RUN FOR YOUR PIES!