Advance Wars Mafia

Tables

• Replies 810
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

... I hope to god there isn't a warlock in this game. Otherwise, he pretty much only needs one prediction.

Well, at least we have activity. That's a far cry better than most of the games here. I'll go ahead and...

Unvote: Slayer X

Vote: Proto

Since he more or less sounded like admitting to being scum.

EDIT only to bold.

Edited by Fayt Zelpher

It was the Cheesy blaster's fault!

I love the power! Mwahahaha! I shall kill Core tonight! Or convert Snike to the cult!

Take a hotdog, fill it with some jackcheese, wrap it in a pizza. You got cheesy blasters.

We do have to lynch, and i'd like to end this day soon so the vigi/maf (if they would be so kind in case there is not a vigi.) can finally kill Psycho for good.

Sorry, forgot to do what i posted this for

##unvote Ninji

##Vote Proto

Edited by SlayerX

Lightning: When does the day phase end?

I hope that it lasts long enough for him to get a chance to respond. He gets a lot of power outages where he lives, so give him a chance to respond. After all, I'd rather have more information than less here.

I love how you guys don't bother to have any real discussion, and you vote Proto before he has time to even explain himself. Granted, if he really is mafia, that was a stupid move on his part. :|

I love how you guys don't bother to have any real discussion, and you vote Proto before he has time to even explain himself. Granted, if he really is mafia, that was a stupid move on his part. :|

Like I said. He probably has a power outage, so I'm asking that we step back and let him respond before we rush to end the phase.

I want to hear what his reasons are too, because that seemed like a major error on his part. If he's fool though, good game.