Best/Worst in the Series: Round 58

NinjaMonkey

Even if Wolt's awful, it's not to the level of FE9 Rolf.

Oh no, no, no...I mean, Rolf has BEXP to pump himself up with BEXP, forges, and not to mention, easy, fast-paced supports. Wolt has non of that. He manages to contribute as an unnecesary chipper forever. Even in Ilia, with a Silver Bow, he only manages to 3RKO FalcoKnights without doubling. And of course, this comparison is being made in both of their HMs. Rolf just has it going much easier for him.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Best: Midir, FE12!Ryan, FE11!Sedgar, Rebecca FE12!Gordin

Worst: FE11!Gaggles Wolt

Edited by Iris

Oh no, no, no...I mean, Rolf has BEXP to pump himself up with BEXP, forges, and not to mention, easy, fast-paced supports. Wolt has non of that. He manages to contribute as an unnecesary chipper forever. Even in Ilia, with a Silver Bow, he only manages to 3RKO FalcoKnights without doubling. And of course, this comparison is being made in both of their HMs. Rolf just has it going much easier for him.

I seriously doubt that. Rolf can't even chip in earlygame chapters, whereas Wolt can. Also, no one wants to support Rolf. Also, FE9's a game where I can only make 1 forge per chapter. And I can think of 1001 better uses for BEXP than wasting it on Rolf.

I seriously doubt that. Rolf can't even chip in earlygame chapters, whereas Wolt can. Also, no one wants to support Rolf. Also, FE9's a game where I can only make 1 forge per chapter. And I can think of 1001 better uses for BEXP than wasting it on Rolf.

Rolf and Wolt have the same damage output. But Rolf is easier to fix, when you can dump BEXP on him and Bands.

Rolf and Wolt have the same damage output. But Rolf is easier to fix, when you can dump BEXP on him and Bands.

You're still not providing any very convincing testimony. Especially since BEXP can go to anyone, not just Rolf, as can Bands.

Edited by Ein Lanford

Best: Midir should count only because he's basically serving that role in FE4, even though he's mounted, he's still bowlocked forever and neither Jamka nor Briggid had green hair. Or Faval/Asaello for that matters.

Otherwise, uh...

... Rebecca. Even though I've used approximately none of them besides Midir.

Worst: Wolt.

You're still not providing any very convincing testimony. Especially since BEXP can go to anyone, not just Rolf, as can Bands.

I would lend you character stats if I could, to show you Wolt's hideous offense. And you know, since this arguement is reguarding Rolf, BEXP can be given to him, as an example that he can actually be a little more useful.

I would lend you character stats if I could, to show you Wolt's hideous offense. And you know, since this arguement is reguarding Rolf, BEXP can be given to him, as an example that he can actually be a little more useful.

To be honest, I fail to see where you got the idea that Wolt needs 3 hits to kill an enemy Falcoknight with Silver, since FE6's effective formula is triple damage. And I'd say that hinders whatever case you hoped to make. Also, Rolf has heavy competition for BEXP.

Edited by Ein Lanford

Ive always called Midir Midayle.

And I thought he was female O_o

And Rolf also has triangle attack over Wolt.

Ive always called Midir Midayle.

And I thought he was female O_o

And Rolf also has triangle attack over Wolt.

I knew the triangle attack card would've been played sooner or later. However, it requires giving Oscar Bows when Axes would be better for him, and having to have both Oscar and Boyd give up their Enemy Phases just so I can use the triangle attack is not exactly what I'd want to do.

Not many options,

Best: Rolf, good all around, BTA, access to FE9!Longbow and the Double Bow (requiring him if you want to use it in FE9), and the double-edgedsided bow of being level 1. Honorable mention: Rebecca, for her great avoid

Worst: Innes, I have no idea why he's forgotten, maybe because Neimi is usually promoted to ranger and he's left as only ballista manager. He's the best definition of average in the game, not the worst archer in the series. Dishonorable mentions: Wolt and FE11!Gordin, but they at least have time to grow.

To be honest, I fail to see where you got the idea that Wolt needs 3 hits to kill an enemy Falcoknight with Silver, since FE6's effective formula is triple damage. And I'd say that hinders whatever case you hoped to make. Also, Rolf has heavy competition for BEXP.

And you're going to tell me Wolt doesn't have heavy competition for CEXP he really wants so that his chipping doesn't utterly fail? Enemies in HM have really high HP early.

That and Innes is actually not bad. Even if he had green hair, he'd still beat out half of the people who can grow since he's useful right off the bat.

Having a maxed team for FE8 is overkill anyway. Enemies are LOL.

Best: Gothdin FE12 Gordon. No specific reason.

Worst: FE11 Thomas. I really don't see any competition here. At least the likes of Gordon and Wolt can chip away at enemies in the early parts of the game. This failboat doesn't even have that going for him.

Best: Gothdin FE12 Gordon. No specific reason.

Worst: FE11 Thomas. I really don't see any competition here. At least the likes of Gordon and Wolt can chip away at enemies in the early parts of the game. This failboat doesn't even have that going for him.

NO ONE insults the Green Skittle like that!

Tomas has three things going for him:

1. Better Strength and Speed growth (Strength by 5%, Speed by 15%)

2. Better base Strength than a level 8 Gordin (Gaggles will hit that at level 11 ON AVERAGE)

3. Starts with C bows, which means he can START with a Longbow.

As a weird bonus, if you decide to reclass him a la me (Cavalier->Dracoknight), he'll gain Resistance. Seriously.