Best/Worst in the Series: Round 61

NinjaMonkey

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Best: Skasahar (or however you choose to spell it)

Worst: Hmm... There's Erk, Carrion, and DORK-ASS. Well, at least Carrion can have some pretty cool connotations. I'll go with Dorcas, because at least Erk get's used to comic effect. "EEEEEEK! EEEEEEEEEEK! ERK!" See, is Serra still screaming, or is she calling him over?

Also I'd just like to point out that switching Shiida to Swordmaster and giving her wyrmslayer is key to warpskipping at least one chapter in fe11 anyway. Guess what her best stats are? Skl, Spd, Lck. Guess which class gives you enough speed to actually double along with a base C in swords? Swordmaster.

Even though the natural myrms/sms aren't so hot there, it still has its moments even in fe11.

Edited by Narga_Rocks

Best: I'll go with Sigurd. Hounarable mentions to Ira, (latin for Wrath, although if she actually had that skill she'd be beyond broken) Gerik, Eltshan, (any spelling variation) Wolf, (glad they went with this and not Ulf) Camus and Michalis.

Worst: So many to choose from... although there are many 'gems' among generic bosses. I'll go with Rommit. (boss of 3-1 RD) Seriously, ugh. You can immagine what most people would reffer to him as...

If Japanese PoR is allowed, there are some really odd ones among player characters, like Chap and Lofa. But still, it's hard to beat Erk or Rommit.

Best: L'Arachel of the THEOCRACY of RAUSTEN, BITCHES! Honorable mentions to lady Marcia, Marisa, Gerik, Franz-adorable, Tethys (WOW? A name for a girl that's named after a moon?), Isadora and Harken (A derivation of an English word resulted to handsomeness)

Worst: Gahh.... Dorcas (WTF is a woman's name doing on a man?), that resulted to a ton o' insults on him... Dorkski, Dorcarse and The Dork! Dishonorable mentions to Erk (irksome), Carrion (even though I haven't played his game, his name already sounds worse than a thousand corpses) and Guy... (generic)

I'm surprised nobody has mentioned Chap yet.

If Japanese PoR is allowed, there are some really odd ones among player characters, like Chap and Lofa. But still, it's hard to beat Erk or Rommit.

I still remember someone's fe9 walkthough calling him Fatchap.

Edited by Narga_Rocks

Best: Selena (Such a pretty name, even though I didn't particularly like FE8. Oh, and I like Selena Gomez, so ha! :D)

Worst: Dorcas (Ugh. His name sounds like 'dorkface.' Erk's name can sometimes be funny when Serra's around. Dorcas...No. His character isn't even good. His name begs the quote: "I had a hamster named Dorcas once. Until I found out that it was a girl")

Nominate: Best/Worst Artwork

Edited by Flashpoint_1230