Would you rather...?

I'll take the moldy cereal, I think that would have less of a chance of adverse effects.

Would you rather have a unit that has great offense but crap defense, or a unit that has crap offense but great defense?

• Replies 810
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great defence, as long as they're doing SOME damage they're pretty much guaranteed to come out on top. The opposite's fine too, but trickier to use.

Would you rather eat a Pizza Burger or a Burger Pizza?

since I don't like burgers, and pizza is my favorite food. I'd go for the burger made from pizza, the pizza burger!

when you're outside in the middle of nowhere, with no roofs or anything. would you rather have it rain all day or have the hot sun shine on you all day?

• 2 weeks later...

Eliwood. Eliwood gets doubled by Eirika and Eirika can double those three headed lion things on difficult, while Eliwood gets doubled by them and dies.

Would you rather be a Swordmaster or a Hero?

Get electrocuted.

Would you rather get a fast hard drive with very small capacity or a very slow hard with large capacity?

(Edit: And for the sake of this question, you cannot get any more storage drives.)

Edited by BLS

fast and small.

Would you rather know everything when people don't believe anything you say to them, or have everything you know be wrong but everyone believes and trusts you when you tell them something?

know everything, I don't care much what others think.

be impossible to be killed, and die of old age in about 70 years, or don't age, so you can only die by external situations (being killed/diseases/etc.).

Edited by whase

Fast and weak. I can cause around the same damage being fast and weak than being slow and strong. Physics for the win :awesome:

Have a low paying job you love or an awesome paying job you hate?

first an awesome paying job I hate for a few years, get rich, switch over to awesome job, low pay.

but since that would be cheating the question, I say low pay. I know how to not spend too much money.

when there's a zombie invasion, would you rather find yourself a weapon first to save yourself, or punch a few zombies to save your family, but risk being infected?

Catria, she seems the most nicest of the three, dunno...

rather be skilled at art you look at (painting/drawing/writing etc) or art you can listen to (singing/playing instruments etc).

Drawing. Can't do ZakxTinny anything with music.

Would you rather have something like my situation with Togisduo happen to you every time you start to get into a relationship (but you aren't able to fight it off), or be unable to get a decent-paying job?

eh, I have no idea what's going on between you and Togisduo, but I'd go for the bad job. I don't really need the money, though I'm very much looking forward to my first relationship (yeah, my first, I know it's sad for a 19 year old).

would you rather discover a new animal species or a new element (and get to name it anything you want).

Celice. Yay, not dying!

Be Sety! So I can show to the ladies that I'm a descendent of Holsety! If my father is Levin. (please, please be Levin!)

Your father would be Ardan. In both choices.

Have a long crappy life or a short but sweet one?