What grade are you in?

ThatGuyDownTheStreet

Grade 12!

Yeeeeeeeah another senior!!!!!!!!! >=D Us 12th graders will take over the freshmen (9th grade) here!!!!! (You too Doom!!! And any others I missed/forgot)

But those in college and above......

Well they're all grown up and don't play childish games so we still will be on top >=DDD

Although I should probably be a bit careful, here...

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well they're all grown up and don't play childish games so we still will be on top >=DDD

*looks at college enrollment card*

*looks at box of Magic cards*

I don't know if that's exactly a true statement, Freohr.

*looks at college enrollment card*

*looks at box of Magic cards*

I don't know if that's exactly a true statement, Freohr.

Well... Curses... there's nothing magical about ruling over underclassmen!!! (And someone else is gonna say that that's debatable, I don't see how yet but I can kinda imagine it in my head)

But anyway, guess that's a different subject? idk maybe only a bit

But I already said what grade I'm in. Do I just quit talking? =I

You know, the Juniors are the true rulers >:)

Those types of attitudes from underclassmen prove how immature and uncapable underclassmen really are! =P

Honestly the juniors in my school are more mature than the seniors.

Yeeeeeeeah another senior!!!!!!!!! >=D Us 12th graders will take over the freshmen (9th grade) here!!!!! (You too Doom!!! And any others I missed/forgot)

But those in college and above......

I think that this is a brilliant plan! And I agree completely. :)

I'm not in school. I'm taking a year off after first year university (technically would be in 2nd year university) and may enroll in culinary school this coming year or the next.

Culinary school? That is so boss.

Scraped by high school somehow, and am currently a college freshman.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm in 11th grade. (Stupid SAT/ACTs...I got a great score on the PSAT, though! If only that counted...)

I found that ACTs were pretty hard... And I thought I did great on the SAT writing essay till I saw my grade on it xD

Better than me. I didn't do mine till senior year =D

I found that ACTs were pretty hard... And I thought I did great on the SAT writing essay till I saw my grade on it XD

Better than me. I didn't do mine till senior year =D

The ACTs sound difficult simply because they're a different format (and they have a science section) when compared to the SATs. The essay portion is what I'm scared of for the SAT. See, the PSAT didn't have an essay, so I got a great score on it. I'm aiming for a 2200 SAT. Should be doable, considering that I was expected to get a 2120 back in October. Just gotta' bump up that math score a bit (my worst area).

That also means that I should probably start studying or something. XD.gif Maybe not.

I'm a high school senior. I have been accepted into a college, in this case, DePauw University, but my main problem will be getting the scholarships to get in there. It's an over $40,000 tuition! I already have a $17,000 scholarship, but my parents would love it if I got more!

The ACTs sound difficult simply because they're a different format (and they have a science section) when compared to the SATs. The essay portion is what I'm scared of for the SAT. See, the PSAT didn't have an essay, so I got a great score on it. I'm aiming for a 2200 SAT. Should be doable, considering that I was expected to get a 2120 back in October. Just gotta' bump up that math score a bit (my worst area).

That also means that I should probably start studying or something. XD.gif Maybe not.

I got 1700 I couldn't even imagine 2200 XD

I'm a high school senior. I have been accepted into a college, in this case, DePauw University, but my main problem will be getting the scholarships to get in there. It's an over $40,000 tuition! I already have a $17,000 scholarship, but my parents would love it if I got more!

OH MY EFFING GOD!!!!!!!!!! I WANNA GO TO DEPAUW TOO!!!!!!!!!! They keep sending me mail again and again trying to convince me to go there but they never sent anything saying if they accepted me or not =/ So I'm pretty confused. If I went to Depauw I may not have to pay for room and board cause I live pretty close.

I decided to check it out cause my Earth Space Science teacher went there and that partially fits my field that I'd like to study.

But... Purdue fits what I want better. ;_;

EDIT: Severlan is in Earlham College and I got accepted there but I also realized they don't fit what I want as well as Purdue. And they cost just about the same as Depauw and I've only gotten a $10500 scholarship. I'm a 21st Century Scholar so they will help me pay for Purdue's full tuition. But I also wanna get a graduate's degree in a field and I doubt it covers that.

Edited by Freohr Datia

• 2 weeks later...

I'm a 2nd year college student. In a technical college trying to decide whether to pursue Radiology or something with computers, like computer gaming. It feels wierd, considering how I remember being in like 7th or 8th grade when the Fe fandom in america started. :o

1st.... XD

Well I don't know which grade that would be to you but in Sweden I am in 1st.

We go 9 years in elementary school first, then we go three years more in er, don't know what it's called in english secondary school?

But I'm 16 so I am in whichever grade 16 year olds are in :P

1st.... XD

Well I don't know which grade that would be to you but in Sweden I am in 1st.

We go 9 years in elementary school first, then we go three years more in er, don't know what it's called in english secondary school?

But I'm 16 so I am in whichever grade 16 year olds are in :P

For us that'd be around 9th-11th grade? Idk but I'm about a year younger compared to others in my grade. I'm in 12 and I'd be 17 in the beginning then turn 18. Everyone else is going from 18-19. So that means while I was 16-17 in 11th grade everyone else was 17-18. In 10th grade I was 15-16 while everyone else was 16-17. So does that mean everyone else was 15-16 in 9th grade? *shrugs*

Date of birth and time school starts, along with age requirements, would affect it.