Return of the Emblem: Chat

CATS

We've already gone over this, but I'll amend the description later to reflect it: If the Nihil user goes down, Nihil's effects where off immediately. That means charge can activate off of any target the cav KO's as long as they have a valid followup target.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So my suggestion would be:

Raquel bards for MT.

Gar attacks Bishop, does 16 minimum with 2 dice for overshooting.

Robin range shoots the Sage.

Gabbie defends Tina with Firewall

Faatina finishes off the Sage.

Faatina attacks Berserker, does 11 damage, 26 total. three dice.

Axel attacks Berserker

Uriel heals Xenia or Robin.

Since Sage has Nihil II, Tina needs to kill the sage, then charge onto the 'zerker as opposed to the other way around. The defend on Tina won't proc if Tina finishes the Sage, so will still be there for the 'zerker. Also remember that Gar has range this round, so he doesn't take a counter from the Bishop.

Edited by scorri

OK

Things we sort of agree upon:

Raquel bards MT.

Robin range shoots the Sage.

Gar range attacks an enemy.

Faatina Finishes the Sage and charges onto something.

We'll go with whatever plan script decides to go with. That means plan 2 if script targets the berzerker, or scorri's plan if he targets the bishop.

In the meantime, Phoenix and Snowy can do their actions.

Robin has a crossbow, so it's different. She just doesn't take a counter every other turn(unless opponent is also ranged). Unless they changed it and crossbows just act like bows now but she hasn't attacked that team yet anyway.

so I'm just gonna plop this here and hope it's answered before I go to work(for time's sake)

How am I supposed to roll a defend for a doubling bravezerker with a sidearm? My gut says...

Faatina

Zerk 1

Zerk Sidearm

Gabbie

Zerk 2

Zerk 3

is this right, or no? Also, my numbers may be off, but Gabbie has 15 def/4 Mt with firewall(hits def), does she have 3 AS or 4? If it's actually 4 then ignore the third zerk hit.

Edited by Ether

Gabbie survived PP so I'm happy. (man that was some serious tanking there ... flavor post's gonna be quite the spectacle)

Edited by Phoenix

Guess it was too much to hope Robin survived the battle. Oh well. Now I need to figure out how a blow that did no damage managed to kill her especially since it's a poisoned weapon which couldn't poison her unless it DID hurt her.