Playing efficient with my Team PT

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Transfer Neph makes that chapter a cakewalk. Nice job.

she doubles alot :) she made it a cakewalk, i'm sure the annoying fire mage and the boss would of made it more troublesome if she didn't have transfers.

Edited by Queen_Elincia

Chapter 2-1

Unit Lvl HP ST MG SK SP LK DF RS Support

Nephknee 2.18 32 17 6 22 22 12 17 15

Broom 2.47 36 19 4 17 16 13 21 9

Feather 7.00 32 15 6 19 20 12 15 14

Although I like Nephenee, Brom, and Heather I really don't like this chapter, I think its one of the most boring ones. Brom gets to the top houses, and Nephenee/Heather get the bottom houses except the one with the javelin on it ^^'. I got lucky with Nephenee because she wrath-crit-killed the boss. I restarted this chapter several times because Neph would get killed ^^'. Brom gained his own exp too ^_^ YAY BROM.

Bold: :awesome:

The rest: I don't like this chapter either.

What's there to bold? It just looks like senseless "playing along". And you could really stop bringing up a silly point to only shrug others' over. I could easily just not waste my time having to deal with the ilogical, full-biased arguements you come up with.

Edited by Soul

Alright, sorry. It just bothers me he dares bring a point that is rather poorly sustained and then just shrug of what others say when they're right.

Ha, Broma. :awesome: (No, not saying the statement above is a joke >_<)

Chapter 2-2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqhekEbPtIM

5turns

3575 BEXP

I didn't check the funds ^^'

Unit    Lvl     HP ST MG SK SP LK DF RS   Support

Lucifer  14.14  38 18 10 27 27 19 14 15
Nephknee  3.68  32 17  6 23 22 12 17 15
Broma     2.68  36 19  4 17 16 13 21  9
Feather   7.11  32 15  6 19 20 12 15 14
Blinduchi 22.11 53 10  4  9 18 24 10 10
Angelica  6.11  26  0  3  1  6 28  3 12
Mordekite 16.9  57 14  1  9  9 15 16  4
Catwoman 21.09  51  9  6 13 12 18  9 10

The video just finished processing ^_^. I copied Dondon's strategy :) except I took 1 more turn in order to steal the skill boost. Nephenee took the boss kill ^_^. Mordy is really useful even though he doesn't double :). I forgot to take Lucia's items off before ending the chapter. I did put the talisman in the convoy though, she only left with 3 swords. Lucia looks alot cooler with longer hair, too bad she gets a haircut after this chapter. I remember in my first PT, i played RD before PoR, I used to confuse Lucia and Zihark in part 4 ^^' since they looked similar to me and I put them on the same chapters. It would suck because I would mistakenly use Lucia instead of Zihark or the other way around, I also used to think they were related :3.

Oh well I just finished 2-3 I'll upload it next.

Edited by Queen_Elincia

You got pretty lucky there on turn 2 enemy phase with Leanne ._.

You won't miss Lucia's items much. Steel Blades and forged Steel Swords are overall better than Silver Swords.

Yes I did thanks I forgot to mention that ^^'

I had accidentally refreshed Nephenee instead of Mordecai and Nealuchi ^^'

Edited by Queen_Elincia

I'm wondering for Astrid.

Average stats are more reliable than Personal Experience ^^' and i'm wondering according to the average stats she reaches 22 speed by level 20. Which means she'll have 24 with transfers. She's gained two levels in 2-3, has her on level 4. I assume she'd grow another 2 levels on 3-9. making her level 6, unless her experience growth is more on 3-9 ^^'. Anyways i'm wondering how much faster/securer would blossom get Astrid to cap speed and at what level? Because idk whether to give her para-blossom or para-wrath.

I'm wondering for Astrid.

Average stats are more reliable than Personal Experience ^^' and i'm wondering according to the average stats she reaches 22 speed by level 20. Which means she'll have 24 with transfers. She's gained two levels in 2-3, has her on level 4. I assume she'd grow another 2 levels on 3-9. making her level 6, unless her experience growth is more on 3-9 ^^'. Anyways i'm wondering how much faster/securer would blossom get Astrid to cap speed and at what level? Because idk whether to give her para-blossom or para-wrath.

Well, after Vincent had everyone do some testing, we seem fairly certain that Blossom gives the unit two chances at every stat to proc. So a 70% growth gives you two chances at 70%. The chance of failure is .3 x .3, since you have to fail twice to not get the stat point. 9%, leaving a 91% chance.

Astrid has a 40% growth in speed, so that results in 64% with Blossom.

You have a transfer so she starts at 17 speed. She needs 26 to cap in tier 2, which is 9 points away. At 64%, that takes ~14 levels with blossom.

In tier 3, she'd then start with 28. Her cap is 35, so she'd need 7 points. At 64%, that takes ~11 levels.

Basically, if she's level 4 now and hasn't gained speed then at 18/12 you could expect her to cap speed with blossom.

Also, 15/15 would cover it.

Edited by Narga_Rocks

You two don't like each other it seems.

Heh... Saying that I "don't like" Soul... is an understatement, and a big one at that.

Edited by Malik Maxwell

Heh... Saying that I "don't like" Soul... is an understatement, and a big one at that.

I saw what you wrote before :lol:

but please be nice, Soul is actually a very sweet person.

If you get into future fights please take them to another place ^^'

BTW thanks Narga I think Para-blossom seems the better choice ^_^.

Edited by Queen_Elincia

Yes, do that.

I highly recommend fftf. Go to the empire formerly known as Oujay's and have at it. Just not to the extent that I actually need to warn you, please, since that would be like work.

I saw what you wrote before :lol:

but please be nice, Soul is actually a very sweet person.

BTW thanks Narga I think Para-blossom seems the better choice ^_^.

"Sweet" is not a word to describe SF's version of Shinon at all... But I digress.

Edited by Malik Maxwell

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-pW5sMg_2w

5 turns
Unit    Lvl    HP ST MG SK SP LK DF RS   Support

Geofries 15.20 37 24  8 23 20 19 18 15
Martian   7.50 36 18  6 21 23 13 17 15
SpecialK 11.16 41 21  6 20 20 16 18 11
Asteroid  4.36 34 15  8 18 19 18 10 16
Makalove  7.22 37 18  5 17 18 20 17  9
Devdan    9.12 39 17  8 23 21 18 15 12

(used up BEXP on Marcia leaving me with 1521 BEXP in the beginning)
7236BEXP
-I bought the hammer, horselayer, wind edge, and killer bow but I didn't keep track of the funds.

Processing done! One of my favorite chapters ^_^ and favorite teams. I love all these characters :3. I fed 4 enemies and the boss to Astrid :), Marcia and Geoffrey also got some kills and so did Makalov and Kieran too I think inevitably. It left me with 38 enemies alive so I got the 3800 BEXP out of them. I had to unquip Danved though to prevent loosing more enemies, what is that word called what I did to Danved? Is it sandbagging? Normally Geoffrey and Kieran stay unquipped while Danved and Makalov weaken things for Astrid ^_^, not this time though since it is a more efficient run. Geoffrey found the ams Scroll. Marcia took the hammer and brave lance not sure if its a good thing. At the beginning I had to bEXP Marcia to .80something so she could get a level up and get speed to kill of the halb with the speedwing. Every time I tried I could never get him to go down, but I just realized I put Geoffrey in the wrong tile ^^' I think thats it.

@ Narga it didn't let me post both media files :blink:

Edited by Queen_Elincia

Processing done! One of my favorite chapters ^_^ and favorite teams. I love all these characters :3. I fed 4 enemies and the boss to Astrid :), Marcia and Geoffrey also got some kills and so did Makalov and Kieran too I think inevitably. It left me with 38 enemies alive so I got the 3800 BEXP out of them. I had to unquip Danved though to prevent loosing more enemies, what is that word called what I did to Danved? Is it sandbagging? Normally Geoffrey and Kieran stay unquipped while Danved and Makalov weaken things for Astrid ^_^, not this time though since it is a more efficient run. Geoffrey found the ams Scroll. Marcia took the hammer and brave lance not sure if its a good thing. At the beginning I had to bEXP Marcia to .80something so she could get a level up and get speed to kill of the halb with the speedwing. Every time I tried I could never get him to go down, but I just realized I would put Geoffrey in the wrong tile ^^' I think thats it.

Hmmm... I like this chapter for some reason, even if it's only to feed Marcia and Astrid most of the enemies in this chapter (I never was any good with pacifist strategies for this chapter, or FE9 chapter 10, but that's neither here nor there).

Part 2 Endgame

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9EOaHrMymdE

4 turns

Unit    Lvl    HP ST MG SK SP LK DF RS   Support

Elincia  1.62 36 19 19 21 22 29 18 24
Haar    13.32 50 25  2 26 24 13 24  7
Mordy   16.12 57 14  1  9  9 15 16  4
Martian  7.60 36 18  6 21 23 13 17 15
Nephknee 4.23 32 18  6 24 23 12 18 15
Neal    22.20 53 10  4  9 18 24 10 10
Broma    2.76 36 19  4 17 16 13 21  9
Feather  7.38 32 15  6 19 20 12 15 14
Leanna   6.51 26  0  3  1  6 28  3 12
Call-ill 6.19 32  9 19 18 18 16 11 17
Lethal  21.09 51  9  6 13 12 18  9 10

7440BEXP

I did give a bexp level up to Haar ^_^ and the speedwing on turn 1 (thanks to Marcia&Nealuchi). It ended in four turns, Haar did a whole lot of flying around. Leanne was really important, thanks to her Haar managed to get the nullify on turn 1 enemy phase ^_^. Brom and Mordy served as shields. I was scared for Nepheknees because I had to restart once due to her dying. Callil didn't help as much as I had planned, all she did was meteor kill one enemy which was useful. Poor Lethe, not even her shove botting helped much. Nealuchi helped carve the way for Elincia who helped carved the way to the boss (for Haar). Marcia rescue drops Heather to steal the dragonshield ^^'. I did manage to get the energy ring too. Haar is in my opinion the best character in this game.

Edited by Queen_Elincia

"Sweet" is not a word to describe SF's version of Shinon at all... But I digress.

You really can't see why he gets aggravated at you? Seriously?

Btw, nice turncounts/strategies, queen elincia :)

Edited by Cesc Fabregas