Playing efficient with my Team PT

I didn't think of the 99bexp idea :(

It's a great trick. You don't even have to reserve it for failures like Astrid. You can also use it for characters like Marcia, Rolf, Edward, Nolan, Jill, who need a leg up in EXP but you don't want to hurt their stats. You can even use it for laguz. For example, many people prefer to BEXP Janaff, Ulki, and Ranulf to level 30 for their mastery skills. Instead of just dumping the BEXP on them, which hurts their stats, take them to .99. In fact, you can even give them Blossom on top of that.

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can even use it for laguz. For example, many people prefer to BEXP Janaff, Ulki, and Ranulf to level 30 for their mastery skills. Instead of just dumping the BEXP on them, which hurts their stats, take them to .99. In fact, you can even give them Blossom on top of that.

Right. Because gaining 1 exp is obviously not any different from 1 exp.

Edited by Narga_Rocks

So it's like, give them 99 EXP, and then give them Blossom. Let them get at least one nice level up in the chapter. And then in the next chapter, you take out Blossom, increase the EXP to 99, and put Blossom back in...

Also, can't you just give them Paragon while you add the BEXP and then take it off after it reaches 99? I never thought of that before but it seems like a nice way to reduce the BEXP consumption for the same results...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9loC9R1FTw

4 turns

Micaiah-Paragon, Sothe-Celerity-cancel, Volug-resolve, Zihark-renewal,
9310 Funds
Bought- restore, mend, wyrmslayer
Unit    Lvl    HP ST MG SK SP LK DF RS   Support

Micaiah 10.16 17  2 13 10  9 15  6 12  A Sothe
Eddie   13.44 26 13  0 18 18 11 10  1  C Nolan
Sothe    4.55 39 20  7 23 20 25 19 11  A Micaiah
Tormod   5.21 34 15 19 16 20 14 12 14
Muarim  19.23 58 18  3 14 11 12 15  9
Nolan   13.51 31 16  1 13 13 11 10  4  C Eddie
Vika    13.05 38  9  5 13 15 14  7  7
Volug   15.71 49 11  2 12 13 13  9  5
Laura    4.22 17  4  9  6  6 11  2 11    
Zihark   3.60 30 17  6 22 25 11 13 11
Rafiel  12.40 31  1  6  1  6 31  3 13
Nailah  33.12 66 17  5 23 19 35 16 13

I didn't put celerity on Micaiah, I prefered giving her paragon and giving Sothe Celerity instead. Idk how but I beat it in 4 turns :3. The wyvern was lured out by Sothe and Tormod, originall it was Ilyana deployed instead of Laura but I decided to work it out without Ilyana to get Laura to B staves for Physic so I don't have to deploy her on 1-E. The Wyvern is scared of Sothe ^_^ which is funny but he was lured out. Vika and Muarim are really helpful. Volug kept running around for combat or shoving ^^'. I tried giving a lot of CEXP to Eddie ^_^ did I do well? Nailah cleared the whole left by herself. I also found the ams scroll with Sothe. I was wondering if it was possible for Vika/Muarim/Tormod to gain enough support points for 4-4. ^_^

Edited by Queen_Elincia

Chapter 1-9

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yr7Vsj5D4-Q

8turns

18,710G

7152 BEXP

Unit    Lvl    HP ST MG SK SP LK DF RS   Support

Micaiah  10.68 17  2 13 10  9 15  6 12  A Sothe
Black Knight owns 1-9 so he deserves a crown

Finally an easy chapter, thanks to Oval's strategy ^_^. If Micaiah had more speed and luck I would of risked her more for more levels :). She has good avoid I can get lucky with it. She gained decent CEXP thanks to paragon although she only attacked 3 enemies and found a coin. Black Knight is her hero not Sothe.

Now on to the hard chapter.

Edited by Queen_Elincia

You're right, though!

I just wished you could've decided yourself a little more when it came to training your characters. The only one that might have a chance of being used passed Part 1 is your Jill. Good luck.

I didn't put celerity on Micaiah, I prefered giving her paragon and giving Sothe Celerity instead. Idk how but I beat it in 4 turns :3. The wyvern was lured out by Sothe and Tormod, originall it was Ilyana deployed instead of Laura but I decided to work it out without Ilyana to get Laura to B staves for Physic so I don't have to deploy her on 1-E. The Wyvern is scared of Sothe ^_^ which is funny but he was lured out. Vika and Muarim are really helpful. Volug kept running around for combat or shoving ^^'. I tried giving a lot of CEXP to Eddie ^_^ did I do well? Nailah cleared the whole left by herself. I also found the ams scroll with Sothe. I was wondering if it was possible for Vika/Muarim/Tormod to gain enough support points for 4-4. ^_^

Corect me if I'm wrong, but... Isn't Physic C rank?

19 AS/14 Str just won't seem to cut it at 1-E. It doubles and 1RKO's all Mages (With a forge) but actually fails to double most other enemies because they have around 16~ AS. Archers have 17 AS, and Myrmidons have 18-19.

19 AS/14 Str just won't seem to cut it at 1-E. It doubles and 1RKO's all Mages (With a forge) but actually fails to double most other enemies because they have around 16~ AS. Archers have 17 AS, and Myrmidons have 18-19.

Uh, he won't need a forge for Mages. Mages have 25HP and 7 DEF at most. Even with a Wind Edge, Edward ORKOes. I don't even want to think about Mages that need 28ATK to 2HKO.

Funny how Mages are the best source of EXP for scrubby Tier 1s. Nolan and Aran OHKO them with a forge, Jill and Edward can usually double and 2HKO them even with a ranged weapon.

Edited by Anouleth

Uh, he won't need a forge for Mages. Mages have 25HP and 7 DEF at most. Even with a Wind Edge, Edward ORKOes. I don't even want to think about Mages that need 28ATK to 2HKO.

Funny how Mages are the best source of EXP for scrubby Tier 1s. Nolan and Aran OHKO them with a forge, Jill and Edward can usually double and 2HKO them even with a ranged weapon.

See Soul Eddy should be ok :3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcACkLFufNg

Forges: Steel Lance 15MT 115Hit (coind bonus +10hit)
333 BEXP left (2208 BEXP at the end)
7014G left
Ilyana (not deployed) takes: Tron, Blue Gem, Adept, Brave Sword, Wyrmslayer, Celerity, fortune, and savior

These were Fiona's stats before starting

Unit    Lvl   HP ST MG SK SP LK DF RS  Support
Fiona  1.00   28 11  8 11 17 11 13  9

Its so weird how this only lets me put 1 video per post. Anyways I gave 5 bexp levels to Fiona ^^', was going to give her 6 but i decided to keep a bit of BEXP with me just in caseOh nvm in that restart I probably gave her 6 I can't even remember ^^'. She's not good just yet but she can survive on her own ^^'. Eddie took as plenty kills possible. I took 10 turns although I could of finished in 8 or 9 I decided to take 10 turns to get every item and trade it to the DB's. BK goes to the top right to get the chest and speedwing. Muarim, Sothe and Nailah get the chests on the left side. Jill got the chest with the card. Fiona and Volug were helping on far right on the mid layers gaining some WEXP/CEXP. Eddie was on the layers with Nolan gaining CEXP. I know Eddie and Nolan were supported, but I didn't manage to get the levels and stats. If Micaiah had paragon she would of been at level 15. ^^' Jill took the boss kill. I know I finished this chapter 2 days ago but I barely had chance to put it today ^^'

Edited by Queen_Elincia

Your Fiona makes me cry. Why didn't you give her the statboosters? ):

Because I don't want to use up all my resources on her.

She has a strong forge and she left with 18 speed at the end, thats not too bad right? ^^'

Edited by Queen_Elincia

Your Fiona makes me cry. Why didn't you give her the statboosters? ):

Her Nolan, Jill, Edward, and general turncount make me cry.

Ilyana (not deployed) takes: Tron, Blue Gem, Adept, Brave Sword, Wyrmslayer, Celerity, fortune, and savior

That movie isn't very good, trust me. The GMs are better off not even knowing it exists.

Because I don't want to use up all my resources on her.

She has a strong forge and she left with 18 speed at the end, thats not too bad right? ^^'

Well, alright. Just make sure that after all this trouble on her, you end up feeding her skills to 3rd tier, alright? I think Jill could leave Tigers at her kill range. Will you have her with Paragon?

Her Nolan, Jill, Edward, and general turncount make me cry.

Her turncount isn't bad at all. It's only bad if you're speedrunning, when she isn't.