Playing efficient with my Team PT

If I mean a 'maxed out', I mean maxed out to the point where everything except Res & Luck are capped. Jill is usually trained at 3-6 & 3-12 with Paragon to be given the Crown. It's very much possible. Or have you not seen the RD runs going around SF? Check the lastest. Anoulethe's run.

Soul, I don't like to complain, but can you try to spell my name correctly at least once?

But to be fair, my Jill needed like an Energy Drop and a transfer to cap strength. But even with 31 strength, that's 16x2 against 50 HP at awful hit rates. It's fine to a point since you can canto away and try again next turn, but it's almost impossible to 3-turn that chapter without a good Edward. Or I guess you could put Resolve on Jill, which solves the hit rate problem and lets her 4x him. I know that Interceptor 6-turned the chapter because he needed to whittle Ike down with a Card. nflchamp did it in 5 turns with Resolve/Wrath Volug which is probably safer than Edward as well.

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol, and here I thought you never noticed that before. XD Yes, it's always been intentional.

Anyway, on my first try against Ike I did use a 31 Str Jill with Resolve against Ike. It was really borderline at killing him. If I had other assistance, I could have killed him in 3 turns. Then, on my second try (Which was that time at my playlog), I had to use a TB Edward against him. The point is, Jill and cards are like, the fundamental keys to defeat Ike.

In dondon's Volug doubles Ike (he gave him parity too):) you can tag team on Ike. Double him with Volug and then have Jill and someone else card him to death the chapter's end.

Edited by Queen_Elincia

Jill, huh? Eh... I guess I'll just leave Ike be. A good deal of this efficiency stuff is bound to go over my head anyhow.

Why not try Volug x Zihark? It might be something more appropriate for you. :)

Queen Elincia doesn't seem to mind, but, well, this is a playthrough topic. Or it was supposed to be. I let this stuff go for a while because it's fun, but this has been too many pages.

If you want to continue discussing the usefulness of magic cards or the best way to defeat 3-13 Ike or the usefulness of Laguz, make a new topic.

Edited by Narga_Rocks

If you want to continue discussing the usefulness of magic cards or the best way to defeat 3-13 Ike or the usefulness of Laguz, make a new topic.

But it can't really be too of topic, can it? After all, we are also disscussing about a good, fast and painless way to defeat Ike. Might serve as advice for Elincia.

But it can't really be too of topic, can it? After all, we are also disscussing about a good, fast and painless way to defeat Ike. Might serve as advice for Elincia.

At this point, though, how much more can be said? I let it go for a while on a similar idea, but there's a point where it's got to stop.

Soul howcome you call Nolan Brolan? :lol: Whenever I see him I suddenly think "Brolan" lol. Magic cards are also useful for noobs like Fiona ^_^ just saying.

I call him Brolan because it's a nickname that Smash put him. I found it funny, and adapted it. Apparently, so did Colonel. Although I have no idea what the BRO stands for. And there are other nicknames like 'Brad', that I happen to use on Aran.

Narga, thanks for stopping what seem to be an endless round of meaningless lecturing. It was like talking to a wall.

Anouleth, I apologize for referring you to Anoulethe for around a year now. I though you've never noticed. I mean, I would complain by now of the many times Narga and a few others refer to me as 'soul' instead of 'Soul'.

I mean, I would complain by now of the many times Narga and a few others refer to me as 'soul' instead of 'Soul'.

Yeah. Sometimes I don't bother with my shift key.

Bad weapons.

Edited by Narga_Rocks

You can pull off a ORKO on 48 hp/25 def Ike with base Crownoneo under Resolve with the brave axe at ~94% true hit, though getting there may require levels or a robe, boots, and pass, with no other DB investment.

31 Str Jill seems to be easier to pull out, and actually worth it in the end. By doing what you suggested, you're just wasting a valuable Crown she could be using on Fiona or Jill.

You have to admit, that is a poor excuse. >8[

Bad weapons.

You have to admit, it's fairly interesting considering Luna was the go to strategy though it isn't totally necessary.

31 Str Jill seems to be easier to pull out, and actually worth it in the end. By doing what you suggested, you're just wasting a valuable Crown she could be using on Fiona or Jill.

I'd have thought you'd have been more enraged over the boots and pass.

I'd have thought you'd have been more enraged over the boots and pass.

Enraged? Not at all. But those Boots are certainly put to better use on the Herons, or even Tibarn to 1-turn 4-5 with the further assistance of Celerity, and Mordecai's Smite.

Laziness is never a poor excuse.

I assume you are not a teenager anymore, so...

INDOLENCE WON'T GET YOU ANYWHERE

This is a joke, by the way~

I'll upload a vid tomorrow ^_^

I won't do a 4 turn clear on 1-6-1 it seems too fast and I want as much CEXP for Jill a 5 or 6 turn is more likely what I'll do. Thats not inefficient is it?

1-6-2 will be 2 turned though or 3 turned if Tauro fails to kill the boss.

lol @ Crowneo, he's not happening I think I'll save crowns just in case.

Also does speed transfered Soren double a lot of things? What I'm asking is if he's good back up, i've never used him seriously ^^'.

Edited by Queen_Elincia

Anouleth, I apologize for referring you to Anoulethe for around a year now. I though you've never noticed. I mean, I would complain by now of the many times Narga and a few others refer to me as 'soul' instead of 'Soul'.

Of course I noticed, I'm not blind, I just generally didn't care enough to correct you.

Also does speed transfered Soren double a lot of things? What I'm asking is if he's good back up, i've never used him seriously ^^'.

Don't use him. He has the same problem of needing to be about level 9 promoted to double anything of note in Part 4. He can probably double in Part 3, but that takes a Crown which is better off on... pretty much anyone.

Rolf is also a failure who shouldn't be touched.