What You Want To Know About The Above Poster Most

Randoman

11 hours ago, Clarine said:

I am barely interested, I suppose I can simply purchase the game to alleviate my boredom. In fact, I have not been following the video game's information.

Might there be any Fire Emblem music tracks that you find to be truly underappreciated?

I'm not actually sure if there is some.  Most of the ones I like I listen to as much as possible

@Clarinewhat is your favourite type of unit?

@Rex Glacies What is the worst Mistake you've ever made?

• Replies 37.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zak Something

• CrashGordon94

• Robert Stewart

• Ein

On 9/30/2017 at 4:27 PM, buttmuncher.ops said:

vodka, whisky or rum?

None. I am essentially a teetotaler. But if I had to choose... gimme the wodka, baby!

Conquest, Birthright, or Revelation?

Edited by Sigismund of Luxemburg

What's the best quote you've ever heard?

On 9/28/2017 at 7:18 PM, Clarine said:

If you are to own your own signature weapon of any kind, what type of weapon might it be and what would its name be?

Raiden's High-frequency blade form MGR. I wouldn't name it anything but I guess "Kaz" works, Japanese for "peace"

12 hours ago, buttmuncher.ops said:

being a chuunibear, you must strike many poses in everyday life. tell me your most used, along with the associated catchphrase

Quite so, I do happen to possess a habit of striking poses. For instance, I oftentimes stretch my hand forward in a very similar manner as pointing and if one must know, many might deem my poses of contemplation to be rather dramatic. As for catchphrases, I do not believe I can recall any. Needless to say, there are many more poses I oftentimes find myself in.

11 hours ago, TheSilentChloey said:

@Clarinewhat is your favourite type of unit?

Cavalry units, perhaps? I am one to value mobility and adaptability.

If I may ask, which state of North America do you deem to be the most superior in comparison to the rest?

On 01/10/2017 at 6:03 PM, Clarine said:

Might there be any Fire Emblem music tracks that you find to be truly underappreciated?

idk how appreciated each fe song is, so i'll just list some of my favorites

one who carves a new history and endless battle from new mystery of the emblem

conquest and duty from awakening

girl of the spirt forest and final holy war from genealogy of the holy war

road taken, far down and alight from fates

one heart and companions from blazing blade

Charge A from Thracia

truth, despair and hope, a grim journey and rise above, from sacred stones

What's your favorite song?

Edited by Nobody

don't have a favourite song really; more of a genre / artist favourites: house / daft punk

have you heard a song where you enjoyed the remix more than the original? if so, what would that song be

5 hours ago, Sigismund of Luxemburg said:

None. I am essentially a teetotaler. But if I had to choose... gimme the wodka, baby!

Conquest, Birthright, or Revelation?

Revelation.  Although Conquest would be my preferred choice and Birthwrong is insulting.

What is your favourite gimmick?

2 hours ago, buttmuncher.ops said:

mimosa, margarita or mojito

Oh? Very well, I shall order the Margarita cocktail for now.

Do you believe you are an individual capable of evil?

2 minutes ago, Clarine said:

Oh? Very well, I shall order the Margarita cocktail for now.

Do you believe you are an individual capable of evil?

It would require an incredible amount of specific circumstances that would doubtless never happen, so in that regard, no I don't think I ever would be capable of evil.

@Clarine If you were forced to chose between friends that you knew for years or family that raised you, which would you ultimately chose?

9 minutes ago, TheSilentChloey said:

Revelation.  Although Conquest would be my preferred choice and Birthwrong is insulting.

What is your favourite gimmick?

clean, fun, wholesome jokes & puns for the entire family :^)

have you ever or would you ever box a kangaroo?

9 minutes ago, TheSilentChloey said:

@Clarine If you were forced to chose between friends that you knew for years or family that raised you, which would you ultimately chose?

You are asking me such a question? Very well, I am simply unable to truly choose not due to my sentiments but rather because I am rather indifferent towards both parties. In fact, the former are only seen as my attendants and my family was never truly close to me. I suppose my answer would be based upon my situation, no?

@TheSilentChloey & @buttmuncher.ops: What might you deem to be your three most unusual traits?

Edited by Clarine

13 minutes ago, buttmuncher.ops said:

clean, fun, wholesome jokes & puns for the entire family :^)

have you ever or would you ever box a kangaroo?

Nope, not a wise thing to do.  I would never box a kangaroo.

12 minutes ago, Clarine said:

You are asking me such a question? Very well, I am simply unable to truly choose not due to my sentiments but rather because I am rather indifferent towards both parties. In fact, the former are only seen as my attendants and my family was never truly close to me. I suppose my answer would be based upon my situation, no?

@TheSilentChloey & @buttmuncher.ops: What might you deem to be your three most unusual traits?

My three most unusual traits aren't actually traits as much as things that I do.

Firstly when I simply can no longer stand something I make myself incredibly scarce...and I mean incredibly scarce.  You might not expect to see me until the thing I can't stand is gone.

Secondly, I suppose most oddly is how blunt I can be.  Sometimes that bluntness leads to hot water because some people do not like it when I am really, really blunt.  A certain user certainly didn't like it and was offended by it.

Thirdly I have what must be the most annoying thing, the inability to make light of anything.  Er...most things.  I am not Lucina levels of can't get a joke, but I'm not too far off the mark in that department.

What is the best way for you to wind down?

1 hour ago, TheSilentChloey said:

Secondly, I suppose most oddly is how blunt I can be.  Sometimes that bluntness leads to hot water because some people do not like it when I am really, really blunt.  A certain user certainly didn't like it and was offended by it.

I prefer it when people are blunt, it's so much less effort than playing a guessing game to figure out if you are bothering someone and trying to read in between lines.

On your profile picture are those glasses or a mask, I was always under the impression it was Geromes mask.

1 hour ago, TheSilentChloey said:

What is the best way for you to wind down?

As alluded to so many times, I normally relax by indulging in cups of tea in my parlour or in my garden. Otherwise, I normally partake in what many would call "naps". If I may say, I suppose we are both blunt in such a manner of speech, no?

Do you consider yourself to be more of an emotional individual contrary to one of logic?

11 minutes ago, Mackc2 said:

I prefer it when people are blunt, it's so much less effort than playing a guessing game to figure out if you are bothering someone and trying to read in between lines.

On your profile picture are those glasses or a mask, I was always under the impression it was Geromes mask.

Glasses.  At least I tried to make them look like glasses...(note to self must add lens shine to make more convincing glasses)

What kind of strategy would you prefer to use, blitz the enemy in sight or take a more cautious approach?

8 minutes ago, TheSilentChloey said:

What kind of strategy would you prefer to use, blitz the enemy in sight or take a more cautious approach?

My general strategy is to bait the enemy with someone tanky while every one else stands just outside the enemies range, then attempt to wipe out the entire group that followed the baited enemy in a single turn. So I guess cautious would be the best descriptor.

Mind if I bounce the question right back at you? 

14 minutes ago, Mackc2 said:

My general strategy is to bait the enemy with someone tanky while every one else stands just outside the enemies range, then attempt to wipe out the entire group that followed the baited enemy in a single turn. So I guess cautious would be the best descriptor.

Mind if I bounce the question right back at you? 

Personally it would depend on my units over all strength and whether or not I want to risk sweeping the enemy.  If my units are not up to scratch I tend to put them in a position that they can handle the fighting with a healer very near to them so that I can keep them from getting damaged...or just use a tank to keep the enemies within reach of the weaker unit but not all of them at once.  If I have units that are strong enough then I let them let their hair down and blitz the enemy.

I'm more balanced I suppose.

What Fire Emblem games have you played?

4 hours ago, buttmuncher.ops said:

have you heard a song where you enjoyed the remix more than the original? if so, what would that song be

Not really. I tend to prefer originals, if only because of the originality.

What video game has your favorite soundtrack?

2 minutes ago, TheSilentChloey said:

What Fire Emblem games have you played?

Binding blade (only halfway through), Blazing blade, Sacred Stones, Path of Radiance(unfinished),New Mystery, Awakening(My favourite), Conquest, Birthright(unfinshed), Revelations and SoV 

Who is your favourite character from any of the games you have played?

39 minutes ago, TheSilentChloey said:

It truly depends—I am normally one to be cautious with combat so I do not die. Otherwise, I would simply enter the battle recklessly if I truly am confident in my abilities.

@Mackc2 I must say, my question remains unanswered.

Do you consider yourself to be more of an emotional individual contrary to one of logic?

2 minutes ago, Clarine said:

It truly depends—I am normally one to be cautious with combat so I do not die. Otherwise, I would simply enter the battle recklessly if I truly am confident in my abilities.

@Mackc2 I must say, my question remains unanswered.

Was that the question I forgot to answer I honestly don't remember you even asking me a question. 

I consider myself logical, but I do tend to let emotions factor if I can rationalise a reason for those emotions.

My question is would you prefer if people freely speak their mind or filter what they say.

6 minutes ago, Mackc2 said:

Who is your favourite character from any of the games you have played?

this is a very hard question for me to answer. I'm not one to obsess over characters, and many times I like or dislike them for reasons I can't describe. I tend to like characters that don't do anything to bother me and are just "nice". That said, a character that sort of defies that but I really liked was Velvet from Tales of Berseria. Her default design is awful, but her personality fits her story arc perfectly and her story is what drives the game. The things that happen to her through the game make she easy to empathize with even when she's doing wrong things, her interations with the party members and the villains all work perfectly, and her motivation is unique compared to most jrpgs.

What's your favorite place in the world?

4 minutes ago, Mackc2 said:

Was that the question I forgot to answer I honestly don't remember you even asking me a question. 

My question is would you prefer if people freely speak their mind or filter what they say.

Quite, I must ask of you to be far more conscious next time.

As for the question, I would prefer if the common majority would filter what they say contrary to uttering what is simply on their mind. After all, most peasants possess the intelligence and wisdom of sheep and can barely formulate anything noteworthy most of the time.

Might you be one to be interested in unusual or uncommon activities of any kind?

15 minutes ago, Nobody said:

What's your favorite place in the world?

Somewhere cold and dreary, I live in a hot climate where it is humid and always sunny and I hate it so the opposite would be lovely.

9 minutes ago, Clarine said:

Might you be one to be interested in unusual or uncommon activities of any kind?

If it's unusual I would give it a try just to find out whether I like it or not unless I personally deem it disgusting or dangerous.

Do you prefer cold, room temperature, or hot water when you shower/bathe?