Fire Emblem: Dream of Five

AstraLunaSol

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's the blade of his lance that he will kill people with, presumably. If he whacks people over the skull with the shaft, then yes, he isn't fighting with a blade. Besides, that was written when he was a Paladin. Even now, given Ephraim's broad-bladed spear, it's still fitting.

And yes, threatening someone with a lancetip isn't exactly threatening. "EAT SPETUMHEAD YOU BITCH"

Edited by Furetchen

A fun hack, very good sprites. Never felt much for the story though...people's reasons for joining were as generic as they could get from me. Don't take that the wrong way, I know it's extremely hard to do this all as it is, and writing a new FE game just isn't easy.

I like how it loops back to Prologue after you beat the last map. X)

639a6e5ee7b8822012aedc5124705f65.png

Goddamn it.

NPC pirates wat is this

/other stuff I could talk about but don't feel like because they're not my characters

I like progress, so yeah.

Also I wonder what the weapon in the pic w/ Lumi and that Zerker is. Is that supposed to be Killing Edge and I just forgot or wat

Edited by Luka Megurine

It's the blade of his lance that he will kill people with, presumably. If he whacks people over the skull with the shaft, then yes, he isn't fighting with a blade. Besides, that was written when he was a Paladin. Even now, given Ephraim's broad-bladed spear, it's still fitting.

And yes, threatening someone with a lancetip isn't exactly threatening. "EAT SPETUMHEAD YOU BITCH"

Point taken. I concede :P

Still a freaking spear

Edited by shadowofchaos

Also I wonder what the weapon in the pic w/ Lumi and that Zerker is. Is that supposed to be Killing Edge and I just forgot or wat

Yeah, that's the KE.

Yeah, that's the KE.

Oh sweet that's awesome.

Hm only 5 crit without it though :o: That's a lot of luck. His critical is pretty high too. I will be incredibly disappointed if we aren't trolled with a Killer Axe too.

• 2 weeks later...

It's Decisive Attack from PoR, yeah.

As for the actual video, Dan, things seem... jumpy and incomplete. The allied units show up on the map, disappear, and then all ride/walk on to the map from the north. Furet's last retort to Varkade, "You want I should display my techniqu-", seems oddly written, at least from a grammatical standpoint. Granted, I'm not familiar with sayings of old, so it's possible this is one; however, it still sounds oddly phrased. It seems odd for the boss to come out behind Seymour and stop him as opposed to moving in front of him to block his path, too.

And then, there's the fact that there's no transition from the units that come out as part of the cutscene to all of the new units on the map (and the boss moving south, west, and then north to the house)...

Edited by Lord Glenn

Furet's last line is grammatically correct. Microsoft Word agrees with me.

I've been sleeping under a rock apparently. Microsoft Word's grammar check became good? When was this?

Furet's last line is grammatically correct. Microsoft Word agrees with me.

I've been sleeping under a rock apparently. Microsoft Word's grammar check became good? When was this?

You two are using Microsoft Word?

On topic: I like those new graphic changes.

• 2 weeks later...

So, I've been working at all those little tiny details recently, to get ready for FEE3. Such as...

5cf425d74617371f895fa89b609f23e8.png

583e540ca4e71f83d6792ccaa3434537.png

[spoiler=more palettey goodness]

d94ee3576e410d2a618374379b2d12d9.png

46b13ff37e8191e8957067d031ed61b9.png

As for actual story:

fe02c8de3e65e8a1e564ed176337f80c.png

Here's a Musain screenshot.

eb80d0e3558a83c6434f1c04df0e9d66.png

Almost forgot about her, too.