Fire Emblem: Dream of Five

AstraLunaSol

The pattern of alternating colored tiles was broken by the tile right above the south-western most tile. >_____> You said every single little detail :P I'm just teasing don't kill me I could hardly care less about the tile

Oh and dunno why but something about those 3 standing up top there feels awesome.

That was actually on purpose :P

Thanks.

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. FEE3's in 6 days, you can wait until then.

Edited by CT075

Incoherence does not become you, my dear, and putrid attempts to inspire jollity cannot be pulled off by the most base of emoticons. No, your attempt to get a patch has failed, your disturbing overabundance of punctuation unaccompanied by a comforting capital P has left the current conversation with rather an unpleasant taste in the mouth. We will release a patch when it is ready, and not before.

Good day.

Shut up. Admittedly, I can't help with the hack, but I've seen the work he's been putting in with everyone else. It isn't fucking easy, and now he's looking back through all of the chapters to make it better. If you think it's so easy to go do a hack, why don't you go learn how to make a hack yourself, and make a totally new hack with EVERYTHING changed in one day?

Oh my lawd, for the last time, it's NOT CROWE XD

it's been mentioned at least three times now, that it's not Crowe.

So that's not Crowe behind the treasure chest? Because all I see is people wondering if Crowe is the boss or not. I see no mention of the somewhat random archer over there.

Goddamn people get off my balls tonight.

There are like six Archers in that map, always have been. There's nothing to indicate it's Crowe there, so assume it isn't.

There are like six Archers in that map, always have been. There's nothing to indicate it's Crowe there, so assume it isn't.

Hm. Interesting position that Crowe is in (If that is him). Love the re-designed map BTW. At least what we can see of it.

"Goddamn people get off my balls tonight."? JESUS

HE SAID IT WAS NOT CROWE AND THAT IT WAS THE MILLIONTH TIME HE'D SAID IT, AND THERE WAS NO GODDAMN NEED TO ASK AGAIN

YOU DIDN'T EVEN SPECIFY WHICHEVER ENEMY YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT

NOBODY IS GETTING ON YOUR FUCKING BALLS YOU PARANOID CUNT

Okay. There. I ranted about a statement I found stupid. Now off you go.

HE SAID IT WAS NOT CROWE AND THAT IT WAS THE MILLIONTH TIME HE'D SAID IT, AND THERE WAS NO GODDAMN NEED TO ASK AGAIN

FUCK YOU, YOU CUNT!!!. There's only one non-boss archer in that screenshot, which other fucking one could I have been talking about!?!

And do you not fucking read, I said IF THAT IS HIM!!!!! Learn to read before making your fucking stupid-ass comments.

FUCK YOU, YOU CUNT!!!. There's only one non-boss archer in that screenshot, which other fucking one could I have been talking about!?!

And do you not fucking read, I said IF THAT IS HIM!!!!! Learn to read before making your fucking stupid-ass comments.

Yeah, lol, you're not 24, ha ha.

And none of the archers in the screen are Crowe.

Yes, Joe, I realise there was an element of doubt involved. Yet regardless there were Archers in sealed spaces before, and there was no reason to assume Crowe's placement was radically different.

...Why is everyone shouting?

See here. Read your post well. Did you ever say it was not the boss you were talking about. Mhm. There you go. It didn't really matter anyway, because it was repeated over and over that there is no Crowe in that screen. They were getting fed up. And you gotta jump up and say somethig like everyone's up your fucking ass and being a bitch to you. No. Shut the fuck up.

See here. Read your post well. Did you ever say it was not the boss you were talking about. Mhm. There you go. It didn't really matter anyway, because it was repeated over and over that there is no Crowe in that screen. They were getting fed up. And you gotta jump up and say somethig like everyone's up your fucking ass and being a bitch to you. No. Shut the fuck up.

laugh.gifYour post is so stupid it's pretty much irrelevant. read again, I did say that I was not talking about Crowe when I replied to Seph. And I was already pissed about something in another topic FYI.

Troll harder.

Your post is so stupid it's pretty much irrelevant.

Troll harder.

It isn't Crowe. CAN WE KINDLY COLLECTIVELY GET THE FUCK OVER THAT

We're also being disrespectful to ALS right now, so if you'd like to continue this via PM Barioth (or anyone who wants to continue), or better yet, in the presence of a mod, be my guest, but i'm done with you here.

Edited by Spy Hunter

Because this post was necessary, and contributed much to the topic.