Fire Emblem: Dream of Five

AstraLunaSol

FUCK YOU, YOU CUNT!!!. There's only one non-boss archer in that screenshot, which other fucking one could I have been talking about!?!

And do you not fucking read, I said IF THAT IS HIM!!!!! Learn to read before making your fucking stupid-ass comments.

Because this post (^) was necessary, and contributed much to the topic.

Troll harder.

E:

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hm. Interesting position that Crowe is in (If that is him). Love the re-designed map BTW. At least what we can see of it.

So that's not Crowe behind the treasure chest? Because all I see is people wondering if Crowe is the boss or not. I see no mention of the somewhat random archer over there.

Goddamn people get off my balls tonight.

FUCK YOU, YOU CUNT!!!. There's only one non-boss archer in that screenshot, which other fucking one could I have been talking about!?!

And do you not fucking read, I said IF THAT IS HIM!!!!! Learn to read before making your fucking stupid-ass comments.

laugh.gifYour post is so stupid it's pretty much irrelevant. read again, I did say that I was not talking about Crowe when I replied to Seph. And I was already pissed about something in another topic FYI.

Troll harder.

Because this post was necessary, and contributed much to the topic.

These are all useless and irrelevant posts. You were asking a question which was already asked and answered multiple times. Then you quite clearly sent off a staff member. Then you took some "troll's" bait. Who was pointing out you made a completely unnecessary post.

Okay brosama.

Shouldn't "he's" be capitalized?

No. No, it shouldn't. 'Less it's a proper noun or it begins a sentence. If it was German- well, I don't think even in German. I think.