Fire Emblem: Dream of Five

AstraLunaSol

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Funny, seeing as it's ENGLISH. Kind of implies it's from somewhere else, maybe?

Americans didn't invent English. We invented Americanglish, which is a bastardized form of everything slapped in with a bad drawl.

Edited by · j e a l o k i t t y ·

Americans didn't invent English. We invented Americanglish, which is a bastardized form of everything slapped in with a bad drawl.

It's funny how modern American English sounds closer to the original than modern British English, but I believe Scottish(?) English sounds closer than American English. But to say that "American English" is a bastardized form of English is pretty foolish given the history as to why it is different.

Not that I prefer British English, but you gotta really be graspin' at straws if you're complaining about regional dialect and spelling.

I was curious if it was an artistic choice or not.

English sounds closer than American English. But to say that "American English" is a bastardized form of English is pretty foolish given the history as to why it is different.

And English is a bastardization of French and whichever that large Anglo-Saxon language was. It's just nitpicking to say something should or shouldn't be a certain way based on "what's the real original way." It's all mocks of the previous whirl.

Technically, English under the Germanlic language family, but stole a large chunk of their vocab from Latin. Or French. But French IS Latin based. So still Latin.

Technically, English under the Germanlic language family, but stole a large chunk of their vocab from Latin. Or French. But French IS Latin based. So still Latin.

English is a combination of Germanic and Latin. Words in English find roots in both languages.

Well, yeah, but you said it kind of differently, and you put a lot of emphasis on French, but there's many English words that take root in Latin directly. //Latin Geek

gonna stop going offtopic now

No not really. I merely said that English did take some words from French who in turn took it from Latin, while also taking words directly from Latin. Hey. I took Latin for 5 years and didn't fail the AP exam. I should know.

I supposed I could post this one thing I made, but Dan hasn't fully inserted it yet so I wont.

Hey Dan can I post the axeeeeee :3

Hey Dan can I post the axeeeeee :3

No you can't, because it isn't even in the game yet. And because I'm revamping it

Instead you get this.

All thanks go to Mariobro3828, for letting me use the midi (That various people asked for in a huge skype chat) and for teaching me how to manually insert midis.

No you can't, because it isn't even in the game yet. And because I'm revamping it

Video

Okay~

Sexy-ass music~<3

and lolhey it's my save with superLumi. Maaaaan the RNG in that one. Ohmygod.

Edited by Luminescent Kitty

By definition, you're all criminals.

...True.

Also, Furret, why didn't you use pride instead of honour.

Pride is a sin.

Technically, not all of us are 'descendants' of criminals. I myself am from South Australia, and we are the only state that was not settled by convicts (convicts whom, I might add, were often jailed and shipped off for the pettiest of crimes). Food for thought I guess.

On topic, I am whole-heartedly enjoying your hack, Astra. Loving the art and characters. I also really appreciate the writing style of whomever scripted this hack. Can't wait to see this thing in its finished glory!