Fire Emblem: Dream of Five

AstraLunaSol

Neh, saving them wasn't as risky as I thought it would be. Placing them at the top right where they're inaccessible to all but fliers sounds like a plan.

Now to *not* get surprised by the trap Dragon Riders.

By the way, what are these "Chaotic" units, or does it even matter yet?

Edited by Elliot Gale

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I took the iron sword from Kolbane and gave it to Ilanice. The Peg sword animation is really cool! I also like all the new stuff like the potions and storytelling/journal ^_____^

Edited by Queen_Kittylincia

@Elliot Gale: Bandits, Theives, 'Zerkers, Assassins, I think Rogues, too, but you don't see the latter two yet. Generally units in a class whose alignment is the opposite of lawful.

Edited by Luminescent Kitty

10B? If you have Veritas, you are in the A route. Unless you're doing two concurrent runs.

If you're in Musain, Astra rejoins the party. If you're in Onduris, that is a weird issue.

It's all the way across the map from his spawn point.

I don't dare let that man roam free.

So I just end it on turn 10 with the combined effort of Lumi and Renair, while Veritas is all the way on the other side in Kolbane's hands.

10B made me restart more than any other chapter combined, I think. Not that this is necessarily a bad thing, but it felt like the random factor for the pirate crew was a little too high, and it prevented my ability to escape from there several times. Went pretty well when I realized there actually are a couple enemies that the dancer can take a hit form without dying. Works out when she trades healing solutions, since it lengthens the crew's survival as well.

Nikita moving is a godsend. Anyone finish this earlier than turn 8?

Edited by Elliot Gale

I've completed the A route and well all I can say is that out of this patch so far, the most annoying chapter has been chapter 5. Chapter 9A was pretty fun though I moved a few units too slow and made the map harder then it had to be. I know this was done to slow the growths of experience but damn it sucks when units can't gain levels fighting all the level 1's. I enjoyed the split route and will be playing the other one soon enough.

Now the cast:

DreamofFive_05.png

Not bad so damn fast. Was very lucky dodging lance units.

DreamofFive_06.png

Astra now he was pretty useful as a tank. For some reason his prf axe just fell just fell short one shooting the mage units.

DreamofFive_07.png

Furetchen pretty useful then he faulted but he did do well as my primary axe user. Almost A rank in it.

DreamofFive_17.png

Enjolras was actually pretty useful for the time that he was around. His tome is alright I guess but leaves me wondering.....

DreamofFive_08.png

Kolbane a stable member of the army I couldn't have gotten past a few chapters without him.

DreamofFive_09.png

Lumi I'll say her defense is her strong point. She worked well with Kolbane for me.

DreamofFive_10.png

Lia the best damn around because she's the only healer around. She did her job well and that is what counts.

DreamofFive_11.png

Amelia wasn't what I was expecting. This run she didn't gain too much speed I had to give her that speedwing to keep from getting doubled. She been stuck at 8(10) speed since level 9. Better luck on the next route.

DreamofFive_12.png

Seren a female soldier that was actually pretty useful. I didn't expect her to show up when she did but she pulled her weight.

DreamofFive_15.png

Chester did his job as a thief and I had him support with Crowe. They both are doing alright. He grew a lot of defense somehow.

DreamofFive_16.png

Crowe a great archer. With the high base hit of bows his low skill was not too much of a hamper on his combat. Very nice strength growth unless I was just lucky.

DreamofFive_20.png

Gabriel started off growing in speed and skill I was thinking maybe he should be a monk. He was useful until I broke his flux and he was useless.

DreamofFive_13.png

Ilanice quite the graceful pegasus knight I'll say. But she didn't shine until she got Juan on my team.

DreamofFive_14.png

Juan a staple member of the group after he joined. He supports with Ilanice and that helped them both well.

DreamofFive_18.pngDreamofFive_19.png

Ah the xmas knights if I knew what happened before I would have had more time to prove there worth. Well for the time they were around the did a fine job.

DreamofFive_21.png

Everyone's favorite bard and well I guess he was ok for the time I had him. He could have made 10A a whole lot easier but meh....

Holy shit my strength is screwed. I should have, like, 11 by that point at least. o____o RNGGGGGGGG WRY

Well, if we raise the levels they'll all by level 20 by now. And with the chapters' progression there will be more promoted enemies for you to hit, as well as level increases. Honestly, the levels look pretty good right now.

And Amelia's speed is pretty ouch, too. Definitely below her averages.

Kolbane is always awesome. FOrever.

Your Renair is amazing.

Your levels will look higher on the other route, since you have a very limited and forced team on two chapters of Musain route.

Also yesz you did LumiKolb you good man

I found a little glitch though.

Once I beat Narvanh on the Musain route, the cutscene played and the chapter ended like normal. But then it let me resume the chapter.

Amelia, which I think it was her cause I had her deal the finishing blow, showed back up on an empty map. I went to the unit list and everyone was off screen except for her. I could move her around and at the end of every turn the ending cut scene played. And then it let me just fool around long enough till all the reinforcements came and all the doors opened.

Tested out what you said, with the To Be Continued background popping up, I can't replicate what you have.

I simply copied what Arch did with his FEE3 EN demo for Zealot's tale.

It allows you to continue the patch without actually saving since it forces the game to reset, which makes you have to do the ending event again.

Also, Elliot Gale, did you also get to the bottom shoppe and village? I managed a 7 turn clear but didn't get to the bottom parts. Got the chest, though.

To be fair, the 7 turn clear required a critical from Lumi's KE, whose crit rate is amplified by an A support with Kolbane.

Tested out what you said, with the To Be Continued background popping up, I can't replicate what you have.

I simply copied what Arch did with his FEE3 EN demo for Zealot's tale.

It allows you to continue the patch without actually saving since it forces the game to reset, which makes you have to do the ending event again.

Here's my save. Have Amelia deal the final blow to the boss, and once Enjo's text box appears on screen press enter.

Also, Elliot Gale, did you also get to the bottom shoppe and village? I managed a 7 turn clear but didn't get to the bottom parts. Got the chest, though.

To be fair, the 7 turn clear required a critical from Lumi's KE, whose crit rate is amplified by an A support with Kolbane.

I got to the village, yes. I didn't have time to hit up the shop, though, even with 8 turns. Well, to be more accurate, I didn't have *money* on the turn I was near the shop. That's probably my mistake in money management.