General Yu-Gi-Oh! thread.

Ein

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Edit: Trishula is still at 3. :3

One thing, Ether, Trishula was already limited in Japan, thus it would not be a change. Well, it looks like I should so get my old waboku out that served me back when Emperor Dragon was used with Witch or Sangan to bring out Yata.

Though with how priority is here, do you think that might effect the ban list here a bit more?

Am I the only one who thinks that Tribe-Infecting Virus should be taken off from the banlist?

Also, why the hell Konami unlimited Spirit Reapers? If they're gonna do that, then they may as well do the same for Marshmallon.

Edited by Namie Amuro

Am I the only one who thinks that Tribe-Infecting Virus should be taken off from the banlist?

I'd be happy, but that's because I play Fableds. The rest of you. . .tee-hee~!

Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning, I should have bought him when he was 20$. :<

I did! I knew it! Hahaha! Goodbye Fishborg, Avarice and Formula! I wont miss you so goodbye!

But I dont really understand...Call Of The Haunted is semi-limited! WTH! Premature burial! I demand my premature burial!

CotH cannot do what Premature Burial + Brionac can do. I can see an infinite loop with Cathedral of Nobles (or whatever that stupid "flip a trap immediately" card is called), but the odds of pulling that off are pretty low, even if you made a deck specifically for that.

Because of Premature Burial's effect of only being destroyed when the equipped monster is destroyed makes it easily abused thanks to good Brio and Dewloren.

Because of Premature Burial's effect of only being destroyed when the equipped monster is destroyed makes it easily abused thanks to good Brio and Dewloren.

I love my replacement though.

Dewloren + Swords. XD

Yesz. At my local on Monday, the winners split almost a full box of Extreme victory, and pulled nothing. Today, I go into the card store and see a box with 4 packs in it. I buy them, pull Dodger Dragon, Lifestream Dragon, Junk Berserker, and my new sexy Tour Guide From the Underworld.

Ironically enough, the guy who won the packs is really pissed about Tour Guides, since he traded his playset the day before the TCG ruling on XYZ was released stating that XYZ materials are still "on the field"

I don't think I'm gonna tell him I pulled one from the same box, I think he would kill me.

sexy Tour Guide From the Underworld.

Does not compute. Well good for you anyway. Now you just need one more to build an even more competitive deck. :>

Edited by Ein Silver Rose

I dunno about Tribe-Infecting Virus.

As for Spirit Reaper. It's generally easier to get rid of compared to Marshmallon.

Also, it doesn't do burn damage.

On the new banlist, I playtested with a friend earlier today. His turn was basic Tengu Synchro stuff - he brought out a Tengu and set a few facedowns.

My turn: Heavy Storm. Tour guide. Sangan from Deck. Exceed Summon Leviathan Dragon. Detach Sangan. Search for Chaos-End Master. Double Summon. Chaos-End Master. Search for Sphere of Chaos, and summon. Synchro Summon Light-End Dragon. Special Summon Envoy of the Beginning. Set a Solemn Judgement facedown. Pass turn.

His next turn: Attempts to Synchro Summon into Black Rose, I Solemn. He sets another face down, passes turn.

I draw into Giant Trunade, don't detach my Tour Guide so the Dragon can attack directly, and he scoops to lethal damage on the board.

...there needs to be a Trollface smiley.

Also, it doesn't do burn damage.

On the new banlist, I playtested with a friend earlier today. His turn was basic Tengu Synchro stuff - he brought out a Tengu and set a few facedowns.

My turn: Heavy Storm. Tour guide. Sangan from Deck. Exceed Summon Leviathan Dragon. Detach Sangan. Search for Chaos-End Master. Double Summon. Chaos-End Master. Search for Sphere of Chaos, and summon. Synchro Summon Light-End Dragon. Special Summon Envoy of the Beginning. Set a Solemn Judgement facedown. Pass turn.

His next turn: Attempts to Synchro Summon into Black Rose, I Solemn. He sets another face down, passes turn.

I draw into Giant Trunade, don't detach my Tour Guide so the Dragon can attack directly, and he scoops to lethal damage on the board.

...there needs to be a Trollface smiley.

While evil as all get out, there is the small problem of Giant Trunade, since unless there is a card you can replace from your deck with another card, it is banned.

It should be interesting to see how some of the people at the local tourney will react. And it looks like my zombie deck will be moving out a sorcerer and adding a warrior. Though if I could find a way to keep zombie world on the field.

Does not compute. Well good for you anyway. Now you just need one more to build an even more competitive deck. :>

Same here.

Either that, or he's more into moe than we think.

But it's a secret and it's shiny and it's cute :<

And what's wrong with moe?

But it's a secret and it's shiny and it's cute :<

And what's wrong with moe?

You said sexy which does not compute.

And holy crap at Tour Guide going for 150$. That just isn't right. I really hope Konami will actually say or start enforcing some rulings such as the Xyz Material seeing as how they aren't considered on the field so they don't have their effects applied when sent to the Graveyard in the OCG. >_>

Edited by Ein Silver Rose

It's a TCG exclusive at the moment so it's immune from the banlist.

Stupid I know but that's how it works.

Hello my name is Sixth Sense I am OCG exclusive and still banned.

Or maybe OCG is just beast like that.

BUT OMG HOW DID I NEVER NOTICE TRHIS >W>>WW<><W<W<W<W<W<WW<W<W>W>W<><WW<

So I'm planning on building lightsworns, since this format, they're beast and stuff.

So prospected decklist (aka I don't own 75% of these cards)

Monsters:

Card Trooper x2

Celestia x2

Ehren x2 (like hell I'm going to afford this)

Garoth x2

Honest

Jain x2

JD x3

Lumina

Lyla x2 (Might remove, though o-o. I've never been able to actually use her properly.)

Necro Gardna x2

Wulf x3

Spells:

Book of Moon

Charge of the Light Brigade

Gold Sarc

Heavy Storm

Monster Reborn

Monster Reincarnation

MST x3

Pot of Avarice

Solar Recharge x3

Traps:

Beckoning Light

Bottomless x2

Glorious Illusion

Lightsworn Barrier

Magic Cylinder

Seven Tools

Or at least that's for the prospected format coming in September.

DN name is CDFA, if anybody seriously wants to duel me~.

I run a stall deck in real life, but I'm ditching it for now in favor of Lightsworns for lol Common JD.

Now if only Ehren and Lyla could get a reprint ;D