General Yu-Gi-Oh! thread.

Ein

I got three Reborn Tengus on Sunday and my Fabled deck has become far more dangerous/good. Now I just need a T.G. Hyper Librarian or two and become more broken! I do plan on running my Fabled deck with Tengus and the oh so original plant engine but I can't seem to find my Dandylion anymore. I think it was stolen...

The card shop I go also had the Duel Terminals updated with Duel Terminal 5 cards. My friend also pulled his THIRD TRISHULA from the DTs there. It's just so mind blowing just how lucky he gets with YGO.

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That would be me~!

There's several variants.

1. Use mostly Fabled/The Fabled to abuse their discard power. You'll be seeing a lot of Ragin, and depending on the situation, Leviathan and/or Unicore. This deck makes cards like Lightning Vortex, Phoenix Wing Wind Blast, and Divine Wrath go from meh to amazing. Raven's selective discard is godly.

2. Abuse the grave, and use Skill Drain. You're out Raven, Morphing Jar, Ragin, and Valkyurus, but in return, you'll mess up a lot of other decks. If you have an opponent who targets the grave a lot, you can also splash in Necrovalley (but don't do this unless you're desperate).

3. Chaos. CHAOS!! Certain Dark World monsters get their first effect off of Raven's discard ability (Goldd, Siilva, and Broww). Discarding Goldd/Siilva with Raven allows for easy summoning of Stardust Dragon/Thought Ruler Archfiend. If you can discard three cards, including one of the aforementioned Dark World monsters, then you can grab Leviathan in a jiffy. Chaos Sorcerer is used as a Special Summon beatstick, and makes good Synchro material with Cerburrel/Catsith.

It seems that Reborn Tengu works very well with this deck, but I have yet to try it.

Fabled decks are great when built right.

Cards you absolutely need:

3 - Fabled Krus, discard her to the Graveyard and Special Summon any level 4 or lower Fabled monster. Incredibly adorable useful.

3 - Fabled Grimro, use her effect to search out any level 4 or lower Fabled monster from your deck. Very versatile.

1 - Fabled Kushano, if he's in the Graveyard you can discard 1 Fabled monster to the Graveyard and add him to your hand. Use him to activate the effects of Cerberrul, Ganesha, and Krus or just to discard any Fabled you need in the Graveyard to add him to your hand. Kushano is a must.

3 - The Fabled Cerburrel, level 2 tuner that is Special Summoned when discarded. With all of the discard power Fabled decks have this little guy is a must.

3 - The Fabled Chawa, level 1 tuner that can be Special Summoned by discarding another Fabled monster. Very useful.

2/3 - The Fabled Ganesha - Level 3 monster that is Special Summoned when it's discarded. It gains 200 ATK and DEF but it's removed from play when sent to the Graveyard. Rather useful and a beatstick when needed.

Cards to consider:

3 - Reborn Tengu, this guy is so good it's not even funny. It provides EVERYTHING Fableds needed before and some. I'd say this thing is required.

The generic Plant engine which consists of 2 Lonefire Blossom, Glow-Up Bulb, Dandylion, and Spore.

2/3 - The Fabled Nozoochee, level 2 monster that be Special Summoned by discarding another Fabled monster and can also Special Summon another level 2 or lower Fabled monster from your hand. It's decent. I personally don't like it very much but it is useful.

Morphing Jar, pretty good but it's a double-edged sword. In the current Meta everyone is setting cards like crazy that it can be your downfall in the duel. I stopped running it personally but if you can use it at the right time it will help tremendously.

Honest, great card but clogs up the hand when your doing some lock down plays with The Fabled Unicore.

Spells and Traps that should be used:

Card Destruction

Mind Control

Pot of Avarice

Raigeki Break/Phoenix Wing Wind Blast, not needed but nice.

Dust Tornado, same as above.

After this just add the usual staple Spell and Trap cards.

Synchros:

0/1 - Fabled Leviathan, level 10 Synchro that replenishes your hand with 3 Fabled monsters when he's destroyed. Not really needed but still very useful.

1/2 - Fabled Ragin, the Fabled's number 1 card. He let's you draw until you have 2 cards in your hand and let's you continue making huge plays if you draw well.

0/1 - Fabled Valkyrus, he's okay but his is limited because of The Fableds as they are Beast types.

1/2 - The Fabled Unicore, great card that forces you opponent to expend their hand and you play some serious mind games if you have cards that manipulate your hand. Also note that The Fabled Unicore can even negate Counter Traps.

0/1 - The Fabled Kuddabi, it's okay. Makes a great wall but not really needed.

Staple Synchros: Stardust Dragon, Scrap Dragon, Trishula, Brionic, Catastor, Black Rose Dragon

Other Synchros to consider: Gaia Knight, Force of the Earth, Flamvell Uruquizas, Formula Synchron, Thought Ruler Archfiend

Just my observations.

Edited by Ein Silver Rose

Well, saw this forum and I thought that I'd post my deck.

Monster

2 - Twin-Barrel Dragon

1 - Snipe Hunter

1 - Flamvell Guard

1 - Ryo Kokki

1 - Millennium Scorpion

1 - Armed Dragon LV 3

1 - Armed Dragon LV 5

1 - Power Invader

1 - Dragunity Legionnaire

1 - Zero Gardna

1 - Dragunity Arma Leyvaten

1 - A Cat of ill Omen

1 - Dragunity Militum

1 - Destiny Hero - Defender

1 - Dread Dragon

1 - Aswan Apparition

1 - Mist Valley Shaman

1 - Spear Cretin

1 - Second Booster

1 - Flare Resonator

1 - Legendary Fiend

1 - Aqua Madoor

1 - Barrel Dragon

1 - Exodius the Ultimate Forbidden Lord

1 - Princess of Tsurugi

1 - Masked Dragon

1 - Viser Des

1 - Dragunity Tribus

1 - Dragunity Arma Mysteltainn

1 - Dark Jeroid

1 - The Wicked Avatar

1 - Gale Lizard

1 - La Jinn the Mystical Genie of the Lamp

1 - Draguntiy Aklys

1 - Familiar-Possessed - Wynn

1 - Dragunity Javelin

1 - Blue-Eyes White Dragon

1 - Dragunity Brandistock

1 - Vanity's Ruler

1 - Dragunity Primus Pilus

1 - Dragunity Dux

1 - Future Samurai

1 - Dragunity Darkspear

Magic

1 - Dragon Ravine

1 - Creature Swap

1 - Mausoleum of the Emperor

1 - Malevolent Nuzzler

1 - Monster Gate

1 - United We Stand

1 - After Genocide

1 - Card Destruction

1 - The Dark Door

Trap

1 - Compulsory Evacuation Device

1 - Cemetery bomb

1 - Mirror Force

1 - Bottomless Trap Hole

1 - Gorgon's Eye

1 - Solemn Wishes

1 - Spirit Barrier

Extra Deck

1 - Red Dragon Archfiend

1 - Red Nova Dragon

Well I'd Say the Focus of this deck is to get the Red Nova Dragon out, cause once it's out. I'm Pretty much set.

Ashenveil x 1

Grimro x 3

Krus x 2

Kushano x 1

Raven x 2

Reborn Tengu x 3

Catsith x 2

Cerburrel x 3

Chawa x 2

Ganashia x 3

Book of moon x 1

Card destruction x 1

Dark hole x 1

Typhoon x 2

Dark world dealings x 1

Dark world lightning x 2

Forbidden lance x 1

Mind control x 1

Monster reborn x 1

Bottomless x 2

Call of the haunted x 1

Divine wrath x 1

Mirror force x 1

Raigeki break x 1

Solemn warning x 1

Torrential x 1

Extra: Eh...I put in everything I can think of...

How about it? Oh wait, it seem like someone's profile has been hijacked by a certain crazy loli vampire...

Edited by Ga-rei Sulley

Apparently I can't read. You asked how I built my Fabled deck. Very well.

Monsters - 21

3 - Fabled Krus

3 - Fabled Grimro

1 - Fabled Kushano

3 - The Fabled Cerberrul

3 - The Fabled Chawa

3 - The Fabled Ganesha

3 - Reborn Tengu

1 - Snipe Hunter

1 - Doppelwarrior

Spells - 10

2 - Mystical Space Typhoon

2 - Pot of Avarice

1 - Dark Hole

1 - Monster Reborn

1 - Giant Trunade

1 - Card Destruction

1 - Mind Control

1 - Book of Moon

Traps - 9

1 - Solemn Judgment

1 - Mirror Force

1 - Seven Tools of the Bandit

2 - Bottomless Trap Hole

2 - Raigeki Break, I'd rather use Phoenix Wing Wind Blast but I don't have any.

2 - Dust Tornado

Extra Deck

1 - Trishula, Dragon of the Ice Barrier

1 - Brionic, Sea SerpentDragon of the Ice Barrier

1 - Ally of Justice Catastor

1 - Fabled Leviathan

2 - Fabled Ragin

2 - The Fabled Unicore

1 - Scrap Dragon

1 - Thought Ruler Archfiend

1 - Stardust Dragon

1 - Black Rose Dragon

1 - Gaia Bro, Force of the Bros

2 - Formula Synchron, I almost never use these guys so I want to change the build slightly to add the generic Plant line-up to abuse them some more.

This deck is pretty good. The addition of Reborn Tengus allows me to Synchro Summon much more often as well as letting me make big Ragin plays and some. Once I get my T.G. Hyper Librarian this deck will be quite the draw whore. Yeah.

Hmm, mine is pretty much like yours except snipe hunter, doppel and several spell/trap card. I will ad librarian, this deck is for duelingnetwork, really, building deck cant be this easy(and cheap).

Edited by Ga-rei Sulley

• 2 weeks later...

Oh boy I got Trishula, yeah, though unfortunately, it looks like my plan to summon cyber dragon, then level four tuner doesn't work. Grumble, grumble. Though with all the fabled monsters I got, I might try a fabled deck instead of my light deck.

• 2 weeks later...

Here's my current deck:

Monster(s): 20

Armageddon Knight

Caius the Shadow Monarch x2

Dark Armed Dragon

Dark Grepher

Destiny Hero - Malicious x2

Elemental Hero Stratos

Jinzo

Junk Synchron

Krebon x3

Mystic Tomato

Plaguespreader Zombie

Sangan

Spirit Reaper

Summoner Monk

The Dark Creator

Tragodia

Spell(s): 14

Book of Moon

Burial from a Different Dimension

Dark Hole

Emergency Teleport

Foolish Burial

Giant Trunade

Instant Fusion

Miracle Dig

Monster Reborn

M.S.T. x2

Pot of Advice

R.O.T.A.

Telekinetic Power Well

Traps: 8

Bottomless Trap Hole x2

Call of the Haunted

Trap Stun

Return from the Different Dimension

Mirror Force

Solemn Judgement

Torrential Tribute

Extra Deck: 14

Black Rose Dragon

Colossal Fighter

Hundred Eyes Dragon

Magical Android

Reaper on the Nightmare

Red Dragon Archfiend x3

Red Nova Dragon x3

Stardust Dragon

T.G. Hyper Librarian

Thought Ruler Archfiend

Side Deck: 15

Allure of Darkness

Dark Resonator

Dimensional Prison x2

Gorz the Emissary of Darkness

Inferno Reckless Summon

Instant Fusion

Necro Fleur

Prohibition x3

Reaper on the Nightmare

Scapegoat

Sorciere de Fleur

Trap Dustshoot

Normally I would always keep the minimum of at least 40 cards, but 42 seems reasonable for this deck...any suggestions?

So, updated deck list gogogo!

Monsters 18

Gravekeeper's Spy x3

Gravekeeper's Recruiter x3

Gravekeeper's Descendant x3

Gravekeeper's Commandant x3

Gravekeeper's Assailant x1

Blackwing - Gale the Whirlwind x1

Genex Ally Birdman x2

Effect Veiler x1

Tragoedia x1

Spells 13

Necrovalley x3

Gravekeeper's Stele x3

Royal Tribute x2

Mystical Space Typhoon x2

Dark Hole x1

Book of Moon x1

Giant Trunade x1

Traps 9

Bottomless Trap Hole x2

Dimensional Prison x2

Solemn Warning x1

Solemn Judgment x1

Mirror Force x1

Royal Oppression x1

Torrential Tribute x1

Extra Deck

Elemental Hero The Shining x1(Whoo dupe cards)

Lv5 1

Magical Android x1

Lv6 3

Gaia Knight, The Force of Earth x1

Flamvell Uruquizas x1

Iron Chain Dragon x1

Lv7 7

Ancient Fairy Dragon x2

Black Rose Dragon x2

Blackwing Armour Master x1

Arcanite Magician x1

Scrap Archfiend x1

Lv8 2

Scrap Dragon x1

Stardust Dragon x1

Lv9 1

Trishula, Dragon of the Ice Barrier x1

Side Deck:

Now this is where I would like some help. The main threat decks around here are Formula Monarchs, Disaster Dragon, Hyperion Turbo, Six Samurai, and some sort of hybrid Tour Guide/Tengu/Plant/Synchro build that works stupidly well.

Anything that jumps out at anyone, or any suggestions for side?

That's Dance Princess of the Ice Barrier.

She hasn't appeared in the anime or manga as far as I know.

Also, Konami should make an anime or manga about the Duel Terminal since there's a story behind them.

3 - Fabled Krus, discard her to the Graveyard and Special Summon any level 4 or lower Fabled monster. Incredibly adorable useful.

Yeah, incredibly adorable useful.

Kuros.jpg

Anyway, what's the monster in her arms? The source doesnt say anything about it...

wth.png

Edited by Rathalos Sulley

That's Reptilianne Viper.

Why do I get the feeling I'm gonna be asked to identify YGO monsters every now and then?

aasfdasfdaashfdghd

POT OF DUALITY REPRINT!

Now I can complete my Final Countdown deck without having to pay an arm and a leg for a PoD playset. Not that I would since paying $450 for three cards is stupid.

The other reprints are looking good too. Dark Simorgh which is around $60 last I checked and E-HERO Gaia for OMNI HERO decks. I'm loving how Konami is using the tins to reprint high-demand cards in addition to other out-of-print cards.

And finally, it's gonna go down in value so I can get the secret rare version.

It'll be like Dark Armed Dragon in that the Secret Rare version will be around 60$ still.

...and Pot of Duality has dropped in price. Around 60$ on ebay. I'm gonna assume the Limited Edition PoD will be around 10-15$ once the tin is released. I'm probably gonna buy 6 tins myself. 3 of each since I'm pretty damn sure these tins will be gone before you know it and in a few months they'll be around 30-40$.

I for one am hoping for a Solemn Warning reprint soon. There's no way it will show up in those two tins but then again PoD is being reprinted so you never know.

I can definitely see Archlord Krystia showing up but there are other possible cards. Elemental HERO Absolute Zero for one seeing as Elemental HERO Gaia is getting a re-print.

Oh yeah Gold Series 4 is a huge let down. I'd rather buy singles of the cards I need and the mat as well if I feel like it.