General Yu-Gi-Oh! thread.

Ein

It seems like Fabled decks are on the rise so I might as well throw in my mixture to the bowl(don't expect anything good though)

[spoiler=Fabled Deck]

Total:42

Monsters:25

Fabled Grimo x2

Fabled Krus x2

Fabled Kushano x2

Fabled Lurrie x2

Fabled Raven x2

Gold, Wu-Lord Of The Dark World x2

Honest x2

Morphing Jar

The Fabled Catsith x2

The Fabled Cerurrel x2

The Fabled Ganashia x3

The Fabled Nozooccheex3

Spells:6

Card Destruction

Dark Hole

Monster Reborn

Msystical Space Tyhphoonx2

Pot Avarice

Traps: 11

Bottomless Trap Holex2

Dimensional Prisonx3

Dust Tornadox2

Mirror Force

Raigeki Break x2

Torrential Tribute

Extra Deck:

Ally of Justice Catasorx2

Ally of Justice Decisive Armor

Black Rose Dragon

Brionac, Draon of The Ice Barrier

Fabled Raginx2

Fabled Valkryus

Goyo Guardian

Scrap Dragon

Stardust Dragonx2

The Fabled Unicorex2

Trishula, Dragon of the Ice Barrier(Fun fact that no one cares about: they forgot to capitalize the b in Barrier in Trishula's name in the game.)

Note:This is for my in-game deck. I don't plan on gettting real cards anytime soon. Don't have the patience nor the money.

I want to replace Card Destruction for other cards but I don't have good canidates in mind. I thought about The Fabled Chawa but having just one makes it weird. Any suggestions?

Another fun fact that no ones cares about:Once this deck hits 43+ cards in game, it just gives you a bad hand in almost every duel.

Edited by UberLughFTW

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's see if I remember how to do this.

-2 Lurrie

-2 Honest

-2 Dust Tornado

-3 D-Prison

+1 Chawa

+1 Krus

+1 Sangan

+1 Pot of Avarice

+3 Dark World Dealings

+2 of some combination of the following:

Divine Wrath

Lightning Vortex

Dark World Lightning

I don't remember was Noznooche does ATM.

Another fun fact that no ones cares about:Once this deck hits 43+ cards in game, it just gives you a bad hand in almost every duel.

Then it would seem that I've had amazing luck so far...

I took out the Lurrie's and replaces them with Sangan and Krus. I could slide a Pot of Avarice in but I don't want to be a victim of my curse again.

Can you explain these:

-2 Honest

-3 D-Prison

This deck already has little defensive support so wouldn't taking these out cause for trouble?

-2 Dust Tornado

+1 Chawa

I still think Dust Tornado should be kept. This game has given the opponents more useful(or should I say smarter) Spells/Traps for each opponent in game. Actual players would also make similar choices. Wouldn't eliminating one of their useful cards be a good move?

As for Chawa, I usually like to keep 2 copies of each monster unless it's Limited so I probably won't put in just one. Prior to this, I've thought of how my deck would work if I had Chawa in the place of Lurrie and I think it stands just fine without it(Chawa).

Edited by UberLughFTW

in-game deck

[spoiler=Fabled Deck]

which game is this? helps to know your card pool/banlist etc, although I am guessing this is wc 2010. Although after a quick glance, I would def cut the pair of honests, really terrible in fabled as they just sit in your hand and muck up ragin.

which game is this? helps to know your card pool/banlist etc, although I am guessing this is wc 2010. Although after a quick glance, I would def cut the pair of honests, really terrible in fabled as they just sit in your hand and muck up ragin.

It's WC2011. I still stand by my choice of keeping the Honests. Things could turn bad if my monsters are wiped out. My Spell/Trap support is already meh so Honest can help. They usually do sit around in my hand but I do Summon them once in a while to kill something and return to my hand. It's pretty useful.

Fableds rely heavily on decent hands and not getting completely screwed over. Seriously. If you lose your monster presence you start top decking which isn't something you want to do. Using cards like Reborn Tengu and T.g. Hyper Librarian help the deck tremendously since you keep your field presence while getting more Synchro material with Reborn Tengu and refresh your hand with T.g. Hyper Librarian.

You typically use Grimro, Krus, Kushano, Ganesha, Chawa, and Cerburrel. Three (or two in Krus and Ganesha's case)of each except for Kushano because you only one Kushano. After that add cards that allow you to have discard power like Raigeki Break, Dark World Lightning, or Divine Wrath. Keep in mind the effect of the card must DISCARD and not SEND to get the effects of the Fabled monsters. Fabled Soulkius sends cards to the Graveyard so he won't activate the effects of Fabled monsters.

There are plenty of other stuff to keep in mind but yeah. Laziness and all.

HEY GUYS! I am now using a Junk-Doppel-Debris-Plant-Tengu deck. It's all the rage. I'll post the decklist later. If I remember that is.

I have too much time so for your amusement:

Farty heroes deck

Monsters 18

Ojama Yellow x2

Ojama Black x2

Ojama Green x2

Ojama Red

Ojama Blue x3

Honest

E-H Woodsman x2

E-H Stratos

E-H Ocean x2

D-H Diamond x2

Spells 19

E - Emergency Call x3

Reinforcement of the Army

Ojamagic x3

Monster Reborn

Pot of Avarice x2

Book of Moon

Ojama Delta Hurricane

Ojama Country x2

Polymerization x3

Miracle Fusion x2

Future Fusion

Traps 3

Royal Decree x3

I think I lower amount of each vanilla to x1. For starters...

Fableds rely heavily on decent hands and not getting completely screwed over. Seriously. If you lose your monster presence you start top decking which isn't something you want to do. Using cards like Reborn Tengu and T.g. Hyper Librarian help the deck tremendously since you keep your field presence while getting more Synchro material with Reborn Tengu and refresh your hand with T.g. Hyper Librarian.

You typically use Grimro, Krus, Kushano, Ganesha, Chawa, and Cerburrel. Three (or two in Krus and Ganesha's case)of each except for Kushano because you only one Kushano. After that add cards that allow you to have discard power like Raigeki Break, Dark World Lightning, or Divine Wrath. Keep in mind the effect of the card must DISCARD and not SEND to get the effects of the Fabled monsters. Fabled Soulkius sends cards to the Graveyard so he won't activate the effects of Fabled monsters.

There are plenty of other stuff to keep in mind but yeah. Laziness and all.

HEY GUYS! I am now using a Junk-Doppel-Debris-Plant-Tengu deck. It's all the rage. I'll post the decklist later. If I remember that is.

Ugh that deck.

Why did you could quote the whole post...?

Yeah, my Junk-Doppel-Debris-Plant-Tengu deck only needs two Solemn Warnings and a T.G. Hyper Librarian.

Archlord Kristya is coming out in the Wind Up Zenmeister tin.

Along with PoD, this is the best tin ever. Period. I can't even bring myself to care much about the final card at this point, XD. Definitely buying two the release day. Agents shall live, in the end.

• 2 weeks later...

Wait! Is that true!? He wont active the effects of Fabled monster?

Yup. He SENDS cards from the hand to the grave. If you've been activating any Fabled monster effects with his effect you've been cheating. >_>

So, I'm basically clueless about the actual card game here, other than I remember playing a bit on a noob level. Looks like an expensive hobby, but I certainly wouldn't mind looking over the playstyles and inner workings of the game and all that jazz.

Personally speaking, I at least like the idea of a zombie deck. Seems to start out slow, and your goal is to basically become a never-ending mill of summons while burning the crap out of the enemy deck.

So, I'm basically clueless about the actual card game here, other than I remember playing a bit on a noob level. Looks like an expensive hobby, but I certainly wouldn't mind looking over the playstyles and inner workings of the game and all that jazz.

Personally speaking, I at least like the idea of a zombie deck. Seems to start out slow, and your goal is to basically become a never-ending mill of summons while burning the crap out of the enemy deck.

There's some free online ones you can play, and if you don't like sitting in front of your computer all day, pick up one of the DS games.

I have switched to Agents today after playing my Junk-Doppel-Debris-Tengu-Plat deck at my locals today. I just need stwo Genex Ally Birdman, two Gold Sarcophagus, two Archlord Krystia, and maybe a Pot of Duality of two.

I was actually doing pretty well. I beat a Legendary Six Samurai and E-HERO deck.

Then I played another Junk-Plant thing deck but the guy was using Tour Guides and Maxx "C". Tour Guide gave him some extra speed and deck thinning while Maxx "C" stuffed my Special Summons unless I wanted to give him a huge advantage. Lost to him horribly but I did manage to summon T.G. Halberd Cannon LIKE A BOSS only to have it get Mirror Forced. *sadface*

Then I played another LSS deck but this guy apparently has topped at YCS and Regionals before so he knows how to play pretty well. He beat me fairly quickly because Sams are kinda annoying like that. Oh wells.

Yup. He SENDS cards from the hand to the grave. If you've been activating any Fabled monster effects with his effect you've been cheating. >_>

I did it a lot of times until I got rid off him to have place for more ganesha but my opponents just didnt say anything. I guess they didnt know it, too. (-_-)

Anyway, how good is Agent deck?

Edited by Rathalos Sulley

It's very popular in Japan. Agents can bring out their boss, Master Hyperion, like nothing, blow up a card and attack with 2700 ATK. They also have Archlord Krystia which can destroy every other deck by shutting down Special Summons and recycles itself after being destroyed. Overall it's a devastating deck with easy access to strong monsters with great effects as well as being able to utilize Synchro Summons. It can be shut down easily with cards such as Royal Oppression and Light Imprisoning Mirror though...

it is doing well. It came 1st in the Australian nationals, and I think there was one in top 32 at worlds, though not sure how well it did past that. The deck is decently fast, and can easily devastate the opponent if you get out Krystia early. It has been Tier 1 in the OCG since Last Sanctuary came out there.

Well, I have a bigger tournament this weekend and was looking for some advice for my deck.

Yes, another Fabled Deck, I know, original,

Monsters-18

Dandylion x1

Fabled Grimro x3

Fabled Krus x2 (do not have anymore)

Fabled Kushano x2

Gorz The Emissary of Darkness x1

Honest x1

Snipe Hunter x1

The Fabled Cerburrel x1 (don't have anymore)

The Fabled Chawa x1 (do have more of him)

The Fabled Ganasha x3

The Fabled Nozoochee x3

Spells - 11

Book of Moon x1

Card Destruction x1

Dark Hole x1

Giant Trunade x1

Lightning Vortex x1

Mind Control x1

Monster Reborn x1

MST x2

Pot of Avarice x1 (Only have one)

Swords of Revealing Light x1

Traps - 10

Beckoning Light x1

Bottomless Trap Hole x1

Call of the Haunted x1

Dimensional Prison x1

Divine Wrath x1

Mirror Force x1

Raigeki Break x2

Solemn Judgment x1

Traps Stun x1

Extra Deck-15 (I also do not have formula sychron and doubt I can get it)

Fabled Kudabbi x1

Fabled Unicore x2

Magical Android x2 (don't have Fabled Ragin)

Gaia Knight Force of the Earth x1

Brionac x1

Black Rose Dragon x1

Ancient Fairy Dragon x1

Voltic Bicorn x1

Ancient Sacred Wyvern x1 (only for life point leads)

Stardust Dragon x1

Colossal Fighter x1

Fabled Valkyrus x1

Trishula, an actual dragon of the ice barrier x1

Fabled Leviathan x1

Side Deck (and this is where I need some help)

Kinetic Soldier x2

Nobleman of Crossout x2

Dust Tornado x2

Raigeki Break x1

Dark Core x1

Compulsory Evacuation Device x1

Malevolent Catastrophe x1

Back To Square One x1

Royal Oppression x1

Ceasefire x1

Smashing Ground x1

Scrap-Iron Scarecrow x1

I was thinking a Black Horn of Heaven instead of the Ceasefire as Six Sams are the main concern, well that and that Dragon that makes it so that I cannot special summon light or dark monsters.

I don't know if this was discussed, but does anyone think Hyper Librarian needs to be banned? <_< By this, I mean its so obviously broken that it makes me wonder why this Format contradicts itself... This is the same issue for why Premature Burial is banned and why Monster Reborn is not?

And since Tengu is currently unlimited, I wonder if Malicious will be unlimited again?

Edited by Namie Amuro

I did it a lot of times until I got rid off him to have place for more ganesha but my opponents just didnt say anything. I guess they didnt know it, too. (-_-)

I fell so many times for this, until I tested a DS Fabled Deck that was originally for a fanfic, then I noticed that and started checking other effects. I also thought it, so I didn't got angry or anything, but I started to check rulings and that stuff.

Anyways, anyone recommends me mixing Xyz and Synchros? I'm not sure how that will result.