Best/Worst in the Series: Round 81

NinjaMonkey

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Best: Eliwood (FE7)

Honorable Mentions to Kieran and Tormod for gracing Tellius with silly-awesome in both games.

Worst: Dorcas (FE7)

Dishonorable Mentions to Vyland and Radd for being nearly mute in Shadow Dragon

Best: Kieran (FE9, to be specific, he's okay in FE10 but not as spectacular in FE9), He's so silly, crazy and hilarious and is a badass in terms of stats! Honorable mentions to Seth (FE8), Titania (FE9) and Cain (FE11)

Worst: Ewan (FE8), sadly he suffers from bad availability, combined with joining in a map with overpowered enemies for his standards is just not right. Dishonorable mentions to Roy for he has mediocre growths and a late-ass promotion.

Edited by Frostbite

Pick either FE9 Titania or FE10 Titania. If you don't, then your vote won't be counted (as it states in the rules). :D

Fine!

Should have been Red-haired character, instead of unit. *grumbles*

How can you have him as best AND worst?

He's trolling. Horribly I might add.

At any rate.

Best: Cain, FE11 version. Honorable mention to FE9!Kieran, FE11!Lena, Priscilla, Seth, and both versions of Titania and Jill.

Worst: FE12!Maria. No room to grow, worse off than her FE11 counterpart (her best incaration, which isn't saying much). Ugh... Dishonorable mention to her other versions, Roy, and all versions of Vyland and Radd.

Edited by LittleAl

How can you have him as best AND worst?

Possibly best as a unit and worst as a character?

Best: Alvis. I see nothing against enemies in the rules. If for some reason you won't count him anyways, Seth.

Worst: Ewan.

Nominate best Realistic hair colored Character.

Best: Shinon (RD)

Worst: Gareth

In all honesty, Shinon's hair doesn't quite look red to me... It looks sorta pinkish.

In all honesty, Shinon's hair doesn't quite look red to me... It looks sorta pinkish.

What? Nah man, it's red. Because he's Irish. He's my runner up for best. Titania won out because boobs

Best: Kieran (FE9)

Honorable mentions: Azel (FE4), Eliwood (FE7), Pricilla (FE7), Raven (FE7), Elbert (FE7), Seth (FE8), Ewan (FE8), Tethys (FE8), Titania (FE9), Shinon (FE9), Caineghis (FE9), Jill (FE9), Tormod (FE9/10), Oliver (FE10), Cain (FE11), Julian (FE11), Lena (FE11), Matthis (FE11), Radd (FE11), Minerva (FE11)

Worst: Fiona (FE10)

Dishonorable mentions: Julius (FE4), Alvis (FE4), Oliver (FE9), Skrimir (FE10)

Reasoning for best: He is the mighty Kieran!

Reasoning for worst: Huuuuuuuuuge disappointment. Her backstory was never really expounded upon and she wasn't even good in combat. I would have liked her if she wasn't scrapped so early on stoey-wise.