If you were a FE10 Character

chococoke

Make sure you don't strain yourself. :P:

Oh, I won't. Tee-hee~!

That's a problem that can easily be solved~

Other than having a good chunk of the TWEWY cast running these boards? I find it amusing.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Other than having a good chunk of the TWEWY cast running these boards? I find it amusing.

Oh, sure. But I had that Joshua avatar for, what, like, I can't even remember? More than a year now? Too long, anyway. Time for something new. And you can never go wrong with Touhou~

Oh, sure. But I had that Joshua avatar for, what, like, I can't even remember? More than a year now? Too long, anyway. Time for something new. And you can never go wrong with Touhou~

I DON'T GLOMP TOUHOU. ONLY DUDES I LIKE.

I don't think shove, canto and mastery skills should be added here, since that only tells what (kind of) class you want to be

either way, why I'd probably have miracle:

I'm bad at everything I do, yet somehow, I succeed more than I fail. some luck right?

Cancel, Wrath.

...I did actually ask a group of people whether I'd suit Resolve or Wrath. The answer was unanimous and instantaneous. Cancel, well...yeah.

Paragon (EXP Whore), Blossom (That mediocre SKL growth might need working) and Wrath (Cause I can get pissed off fast and will likely to brood tons of grudges..)

Miracle (because I often pull stuff out of my ass to make it through), paragon (fast learner), and probably vantage (Always trying to get things done ASAP when it comes to school; vantage kinda fits that).

I would also likely be a thunder mage or a healer.

Edited by Snowy_One