How do you eat your steak?

Emeraldfox

38 members have voted

1. 1. Nom

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like to use my hands. Although i might use a fork or sometimes a spoon if the stake is manageable for lack of a better word.

I hate using the fork and knife. Forks are overrated, and so are knives. You can't eat rice very well with forks, and knives are better off in the kitchen, not the table. I like spoons :3

I eat wings that aren't boneless with 2 forks and boneless wings with at least one, ffs

Food goes in your mouth, not your hands~

This is also why I scoop ice cream out with the spoon I will eat it with instead of an actual ice cream scoop.

Edited by Iehoua

fuck you guys animals taste good

especially the cute furry ones

ITT: Obviam is into little boys.

Edited by eclipse

A real connoisseur (boy I shore hope I spelled that right) changes his method to fit the circumstances, thus I cannot vote in this pole. It would represent me as a person with absolutist preferences, when in reality everything is relative.

Wait, how can everything be relative, that's impossible because the statement "everything is relative" would be an absolute if everything was relative.

Pretty much that. I'm kind of grossed out that people would even eat steak with their hands.

Just as a coupla examples of when a perfectly sophisticated gentleman of refined taste would eat steak with their hands:

-Fajita meat (best as strip/flank steak) rolled in a tortialla.

-Steak sandwiches.

Edited by SeverIan

Just as a coupla examples of when a perfectly sophisticated gentleman of refined taste would eat steak with their hands:

-Fajita meat (best as strip/flank steak) rolled in a tortialla.

-Steak sandwiches.

Of course, there are some food items that you can eat with your hands and it's perfectly fine to do so. But steak by itself? That's just barbaric.

Of course, there are some food items that you can eat with your hands and it's perfectly fine to do so. But steak by itself? That's just barbaric.

I'm going to admit to having eaten an actual full on steak with my hands once in my life. It was fun in a way. I may do it again someday. More likely not to happen than to happen though.

(I was cognizant of the barbarism of the act, and did this alone.)

Where's the mouth option? That's where steak goes.

You people are weird.

You are doing it wrong. Obviously you absorb food with your skin.