Best/Worst in the Series: Round 89

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hard: Everyone went for Medeus, but I demand FE9 BLACK KNIGHT be most difficult.

Easy: "Hey Lorenz." "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH" "...'kay, cool."

Hardest: FE9!Black Knight. I will beat him in this next playthrough and not have Nasir just blast him with his white breath, I will! (And I won't forget to give Mist a sconic sword this time...)

Easiest: "This is how you move your units."-type bosses (aka, tutorial bosses). I don't remember the name, but particularly that tutorial boss in FE8. IIRC, you even have Seth fighting with you. Overkill much? (Though I do know someone who somehow managed to get a game over on this.)

Easiest. Normal Mode!Batta. Honorable mention to O'Neill, Greil, and every Morph from the last chapter of FE7 except Lloyd and Linus.

Hardest. Morph!Lloyd. A support with Linus is a bitch. Honorable mention to all other Lloyd incarnations, Deghinsea, and FE9!Black Knight.

Not counting tutorial bosses on this, since they're designed to have next to no chance of winning.

Hardest: Original Black Knight (FE9) - Not only does Ike need to be pretty much maxed to stand a decent chance against him (Aether notwithstanding,) but there's also a time limit that will end the fight after a set number of turns, meaning you don't get to play it safe and wait for counter-attacks if you want him dead. Honorable mention to Lunatic Medeus. He's sounding awesome and broken like no tomorrow (still waitin'!)

Easiest: Kishuna (FE7) - Sure you can just talk Lorenz and 10!Oliver away, but you can wail on Kishuna for free exp, and he won't do anything about it except run away (or just stand there if it's 32Hx.) Not to mention he allows you to do it the same thing to the sage boss in his first appearance.

Difficult: FE5 Gomez (Since Medeus is getting enough votes) - Good luck trying to kill him without Asvel, Othin, or a promoted unit and it doesn't help that the throne gives him +30 avoid and +10 def also.

Least Difficult: Batta the Beast.

Easiest: FE3/12 Lorenz, who basically does your work for you.

Hardest: FE12 Lunatic Reverse Medeus. I don't think I need to explain why.

Hardest : FE5 Gomez. At least the Falchion is effective on FE12 Medeus.

Yeah, but a Pure Water Grafcalibur does about half of Gomez's HP in damage, and Wrath criticals do a number on him as well.

Oh, right. Here I am, remembering that I was playing the FE5 draft Elite Mode, so yeah. =P Although you could give it a try with the Killing edge.

Oh, right. Here I am, remembering that I was playing the FE5 draft Elite Mode, so yeah. =P Although you could give it a try with the Killing edge.

Just 25% crit. It's the same if you use Fin a decent speed Felgus.

I don't think you could considering Gen 1 Alvis a boss. He's just an enemy unit that's spripted to kill you on a cutscene.

Easiest: Edit: Idoun. I mean, she's the final boss that you have to unlock.

Hardest: Chapter 3 SD boss. When Navarre needs luck to avoid being doubled by him....

Edited by Rewjeo

Easiest: RD Oliver, the boss in a Rout map you don't even have to kill. As someone else said, early game bosses like Batta are supposed to be easy, so I wouldn't feel right voting for one of them as opposed to later bosses that are supposed to be more difficult.

Hardest: In an effort to not sound like everyone else, I'll say Ashera.

easiest: Lorenz, yeah, Batta dies in a fight, Lorenz dies like a pansy and explodes.

That's not really pansy, IMO.

If I were an FE unit, that's how I'd want to die, none of this sad stuff, just kaboom! Maybe I could take the bastard who took me out then.

Edited by Axefighter Maji

Easiest: Idoun, She can be easily taken out in 2 hits with a Divine Weapon.

I saw a video of Wendy taking out Idoun.

If someone like Wendy can ORKO you with a crit and do 48 damage without one, you know you're a shitty final boss.

Edited by Darros