Best/Worst in the Series: Round 92

Also, for Attractive: I think if we end up doing this, this should be based on two votes for most attractive (male and female), as we all have our sexual preferences.

Some people are too insecure of their sexuality to simply admit a person of their same gender can be good-looking as well.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some people are too insecure of their sexuality to simply admit a person of their same gender can be good-looking as well.

I don't see how that'd be a problem seeing as people can see people of their same sex attractive and still be straight.

i.e: Amy: Hey Peggy, nice hair!

Peggy: Thanks, I hope my boyfriend likes it for the prom!

In this case, Amy could think of Peggy as attractive and still be straight, or something like that. xD Now, if we're going to go deeper into "attractive", I can see this as a problem.

Edited by Axefighter Maji

You actually made this topic? I thought it was made very clear this would be a bad idea, and iirc, even the one who nominated it all those times decided to pull back.

I'm inclined not to vote at all just because I hate the word "overrated" when used in such subjective context.

Because I can.

(in other words, because I couldn't think of anything else to vote, and I'm pretty sure it won't win. . .and it looks like there's fans of it out there)

All I want to know is: how are FE7/8 overrated? I don't think I've ever seen anyone hype about them, at least to the extent of most of the other games.

7 is probably because a lot of people started with it and it ends up their favorite as a result, but there isn't nearly as much hype for it today as there used to be. 8 I don't get, that's always been generally agreed to be a weaker entry, even by the people who really do like it.

(in other words, because I couldn't think of anything else to vote, and I'm pretty sure it won't win. . .and it looks like there's fans of it out there)

There are fans of everything.

What the hell, might as well eat my words and throw my vote in. I'll probably be watching this anyway.

Over: FE4

Under: FE10

Overrated: FE4

Also FE7. Not really in this community, but if you go other places there are fans preaching about how it's the best FE ever and it's better than Final Fantasy because "people only like FF for the pretty guys". Orly

Underrated: FE11

Underrated: FE Gaiden. This is not a question. I can count the number of people I can think of who have played Gaiden at all on one hand.

Overrated: FE10.

>>

<<

><

Nominate Best/Worst Verbal Tic. sooner or later I'll get there, and then nobody will have a clue what to vote. neither will i, but it'd be funny

Do I need to break some legs?

As long it's not mine, break them.

Over: Mystery of the Emblem

... lolwut oho

*grumbles about this being a bad idea and being the only sane man in this universe....as always. :P:*

Whatever.

Underrated: Shadow Dragon. Sure, bare-bones story, non-existent characterization, but from a gameplay perspective it was still damn fun despite every map being a seize map. The Hard modes put up more of a fight than other FEs too.

Overrated: FE4. I like it, but it does get overhyped. Also, huge maps are a pain (even if it did make you feel you were fighting an actual military campaign...k, guess I have a love-hate relationship with the maps. >___> )

EDIT: And I nominate Best/Worst Masculine-Looking Female. AGAIN.

Edited by El Rey León

I don't see how that'd be a problem seeing as people can see people of their same sex attractive and still be straight.

i.e: Amy: Hey Peggy, nice hair!

Peggy: Thanks, I hope my boyfriend likes it for the prom!

In this case, Amy could think of Peggy as attractive and still be straight, or something like that. xD Now, if we're going to go deeper into "attractive", I can see this as a problem.

Well, unfortunately, some people are as silly as that. :(:

I'm confused as to how people find FE7 overrated. >_>

I'm not. It's one of my favorites in the series, but back in the day, GameFAQs used to have a whole legion of fans behind it, apparently. I think it applies more to the past than the present.

FE7 caught "FF7 Syndrome." It was many peoples' first FE and the one they remember most fondly so they called it the best.

Unlike FF7, though, it seems that its fanboyism has petered out and people judge it more correctly. I still consider it a good game, though.