I<3Caffiene

Fenrir

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mountain Dew ftw!

*Highfives*

Drinking coffee is the #2 sport in Canada, behind Hockey.

#3, you forgot lacrosse.

Edited by Spykor

Do people riot if they spill there coffee while drinking it and lose the contest in canada?

Only if it's Voltage or Code Red. Regular Mountain Dew can die for all I care.

code red is bad. voltage and regular are good though.

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

O.O

anyway. Assuming that you really are a girl, and over the age of 17, you're probably done growing anyway.

Edited by Jack - Keeper of the Dead

O.O

anyway. Assuming that you really are a girl, and over the age of 17, you're probably done growing anyway.

But doesn't stunt mean slowing it down? Unless it doesn't mean slowing it by age...

Yes I'm too old to get over 5 feet ;-;

Frankly I am disgusted by this institutionalised racism that is accepted just because it's directed towards Canadians.

Get the coffee haters! Beat on them with all that your Timmies-filled rage will allow!

I mean how would you like it if I started saying all lesbians dress like men and don't shave? Not very much I'd imagine.

That would be a pretty silly statement though. "Canadians like coffee" is fact!

I'd say its about as much of a fact as saying white, black, oriental, indian, oriental, dark elves and any other ethnic group which I may have missed sucks.

Frankly I am disgusted by this institutionalised racism that is accepted just because it's directed towards Canadians.

I mean how would you like it if I started saying all lesbians dress like men and don't shave? Not very much I'd imagine.

You do realise that tangerine is canadian right?

unless you be trollin, in that case. you win.

Edited by Fenrir