ITT: Integrity tells you which FE character you are.

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also I'm going to rampage through the rest and if I don't have a solid read you get QuikShunted to the special list.

Rothene: You are Azel. You're really a nice guy and - oh, is there some problem? Oh, no, no, it's okay. It's your - just don't worry about it. You'll stop. What? No! No trouble at all.

Jack: Nope. Nothing. You go later.

RFoF: I actually have something good.

You are Sigrun. Generally an upbeat enough person, always kind and helpful - until you get pissed. Then the Vengeance (with a capital V for angry power) kicks in.

Kevin: We need to talk more.

Cam: Largo. Funny, gets worked up pretty easily and shouts a lot? Sounds like my Cam!

Lu: You are Oujay. No, not because you're unremarkable (Kitty made that joke :[). You walk a strange, fine line between striving for the acceptance of others and being your own, individualized person.

Psych: You are Dew. Cheekiness transcends when you get your hands on it. You warp it from something that others may roll into a balanced package and somehow, someway, make an entire balanced package out of it alone.

Elmer: I noticed you, but you get to go to the special list.

whase: I didn't forget you, you're still on the special list.

Holmes: Non-standard fonts piss me right the fuck off on forums. Even people like Raven typing in standard font with a different color are borderline depending on what color they use. You hold a special place for, for the longest time, typing in all of different size, italics AND if I recall a nonstandard font in yellow.

So long story short I irrationally dislike you.

Edited by Integrity

RFoF: I actually have something good.

You are Sigrun. Generally an upbeat enough person, always kind and helpful - until you get pissed. Then the Vengeance (with a capital V for angry power) kicks in.

Unexpected but approved.

I imagined her more as Lucia tbh, maybe because Lucia is more reserved and has that neutral expression on her face. I always imagined Red Fox to have a neutral expression.

Of course, I am in no way trying to influence you to change the vote or anything like that, just giving my thoughts.

I imagined her more as Lucia tbh, maybe because Lucia is more reserved and has that neutral expression on her face. I always imagined Red Fox to have a neutral expression.

Of course, I am in no way trying to influence you to change the vote or anything like that, just giving my thoughts.

While your opinions are always valued, dear Sheik, I never saw Fox as reserved in any way.

Edited by Integrity

While your opinions are always valued, dear Sheik, I never saw Fox as reserved in any way.

It's a special way. I can't explain it properly. I would probably type fifty paragraphs of nothing if I tried.

Look deep into my soul, Integ. Only then can you understand.

Hey, if you're gonna put me as a guy, at least get a hot one.

ohwait Lu isn't me herp

Though, you don't know me well enough anyway for my actual Lakcheness. That's something Anna agreed upon since she actually knows me IRL.

Edited by Luminescent Kitty

Reread what you wrote about me. I sound like a character from FE8 and another character from FE10. Idc if if the character that best describes me is a guy or girl.

Edited by JosefLior

I'd say you need to learn the rules of this here thread or fuck off.

:|

What say you, then? What do you believe I am?

Monsieur! Please, help me to realise my deep internal crises that can only be resolved through being told which character I resemble!

Do me

NONO NOT IN THAT WAY EW GET OFF ME

I highly doubt Integ is into beastiality.

I'd like it if you did me. I'm a bit uncertain of just who I would get, but curious if you have enough to go off of to come up with anything. But I'll understand if you don't have enough to understand much about me. I will say that, while I've posted often in this category, all my posts have been serious, or at least reflecting of who I am, if that helps.

Cam: Largo. Funny, gets worked up pretty easily and shouts a lot? Sounds like my Cam!

Well that was unexpected.

For the record, my internet persona is like, the polar opposite of my IRL self.