Mafia Headquarters The Third

riariadne

• Replies 967
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I've decided to be more active again and i came up with a game.

Hearts Mafia (16 people, but I'd put an experimental tag on it)

I'd prefer to try and not host it till after about the 7th of June or so, cause that's when my finals end.

no I mean I'm serious. I'm getting demotivated to play again ):

Right. So Dave are you going to add Mafia of the Manly Men to the line up or do you want me to just ignore you and talk to other hosts about a good moment to start my game.

sorry, not entirely updated

i also miss a whole bunch of stuff sometimes

Edited by ♈Aradia Megido

Mafia of the Many Men

i would've maybe been interested in "mafia of the manly men" but now it just sounds like an implied gay orgy

EDIT: Also, put me down for Something Dumb And Convoluted under the large queue. If Rein gets 6 games in the queue then I can have two

Edited by Prims

Hey, do you guys mind if I start a mafia game sometime when I have the time to do so? I know I haven't played on this site, but I have played and moderated online mafia before on another site so I think I'd know what I'm doing.

well, it's probably best if you play a few games here first to adjust to this site's customs and playstyle before hosting

I guess that's fair. Although to be completely honest, the way mafia is run on SF rather confuses me ...

I guess that's fair. Although to be completely honest, the way mafia is run on SF rather confuses me ...

What is confusing? Like, do you mean game setups and rules, or the queue, or what

Edited by Paperblade

Most likely the whole role madness thing we have, and the lack of any consistent, formal way of running games (which is common on other sites)

Also could I ask about my mini game. The queue above me doesn't look like it's moved in months... are mini's actually happening?

Edited by Tableskitty