Mafia Headquarters The Third

riariadne

• Replies 967
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I asked you why you didn't just request a sub and you literally said you wanted to fuck over the town =/

I'm responding to levity's claim that i was given the offer to sub before i modkill. Which is not true. I'm not denying the fact that I wanted to screw over town.

@Rein: The fact that i knew i could have subbed is completely irrelevant in this conversation.

u mad

I can't force you to, in the same way I can't actually enforce the queue but it's not something I decided on a whim, it was something that was discussed, and regardless the ban certainly stays. It's a formality.

Seriously kid.

You must think I'm like you, to get mad over something as silly as this. I'll just think of you as an even lesser person than I already do and move on. I've got more worthwhile stuff to worry about.

Seriously kid.

You must think I'm like you, to get mad over something as silly as this. I'll just think of you as an even lesser person than I already do and move on. I've got more worthwhile stuff to worry about.

snrk

go ahead

Okay, this is probably not going to end well, but what the heck.

Put me down for hosting Etrian Odyssey Mafia, 12 players, highly highly experimental

Someone will need to check this before I unleash this abomination upon SF. I don't trust myself with this.

I should note that I have tentatively figured out roles and stuff. I'm drawing up role PM's soon.

Edited by Manix

i'd be willing to check, not familiar with the flavor though

+ i'm not actually on the checker list so i'm not sure it'd count for much?

i'd be willing to check, not familiar with the flavor though

+ i'm not actually on the checker list so i'm not sure it'd count for much?

Eh, there really isn't much for canon flavor. It's mostly whatever the heck you think of.

But you might want to play in it, maybe. I forgot to mention that it is NOC, didn't I?

Your choice really.

i do like noc but i'm naturally hesitant to join experimental games. plus i haven't co-modded anything in a while so it'll be fun

the checker list is BS and doesn't take into account the quality of games people hosted just the quantity

Not even that. Should I remind you I only cohosted one game and got added to the list for it?

I wouldn't know mafia balance from a donkey's ass so why I even made the list is beyond me.

the checker list is BS and doesn't take into account the quality of games people hosted just the quantity

this is pretty much true

Then, like, why not give the checker list an overhaul?

Make people nominate checkers and then decide by vote whether or not to go through with it.

Quality of games hosted, experience as a player (experienced players can tell when a game's balance stinks) and general reliability are all important factors to being a good host and a good checker.

Then, like, why not give the checker list an overhaul?

experience as a player (experienced players can tell when a game's balance stinks)

I've been thinking about it

This part isn't necessarily true at all.

Requesting permission to host my game after Cornival Phantasm and Seven Force Mafia, since apparently "no one else is ready" and I'll need to know when my game's next ahead of time so that I can invite people (because it's ~invitational~).

Edited by Prims