Mafia Headquarters The Third

riariadne

• Replies 967
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anonymafia is likely getting delayed a week or two for player availability reasons (like, most of the people I wanted to invite can't play right now). Sorry for being a cocktease I guess?

would anyone object to me hosting Levity Mafia soon? (I'll wait a bit longer for CM5 to progress etc)

would anyone object to me hosting Levity Mafia soon? (I'll wait a bit longer for CM5 to progress etc)

nope.

Also, it should be noted that Etrian Odyssey Mafia is ready to go whenever.

Edited by Manix

yes

I think having 3 minis at once is kinda silly though

It's more of a making sure it's not still under review, and will be ready to go when it's...ready to umm...go.

I need to redeem my pitiful ICBINSFMM performance from last time.

Edited by Elieson

If Kaoz tells me Mafia of the manly men is okay balance-wise, signups will be up within hours.

could I please get an auto sign up if I am not around and sign ups are on in hours?

Rein, not sure if you think this'll be too much work. If so, then feel free to ignore me as usual. :P:

For those games in queue, would you mind if their creators updated you on their status.\? For example, both Schoolteacher Mafia and Naruto Mafia are in the tweaks stages - that means that I might fiddle with a role here or there to balance things out, but most portions are done. If I had to post sign-ups, I could do so.

Edited by eclipse

Rein, not sure if you think this'll be too much work. If so, then feel free to ignore me as usual. :P:

For those games in queue, would you mind if their creators updated you on their status.\? For example, both Schoolteacher Mafia and Naruto Mafia are in the tweaks stages - that means that I might fiddle with a role here or there to balance things out, but most portions are done. If I had to post sign-ups, I could do so.

I second this.

If we do this: I'm mostly done with the balancing part of Touhou Mafia 2, I just need to write the role PMs (that'd take a day or two) and would then be ready to start whenever. (I'm aware I'm at the bottom of the queue, but there's no harm in being ready anyway~)

um I was actually kind of going to object because we've already got anonymafia, ssbu, and cm5 has been sitting around for a while and I was going to post signups monday =/