Mafia Headquarters The Third

riariadne

so when is that game actually happening

I'll start it Monday if I have a full playerlist by then

currently have 8 people reconfirmed (one never actually did so but s/he was talking to me on irc about wanting the game to start a couple days ago so)

• Replies 967
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll start it Monday if I have a full playerlist by then

Don't you think you should be waiting a little longer? There are already two games running, both with a decent amount of living players, and since you postponed yours for some time anyway, there's no harm in waiting until at least one of them is close to done.

2 games at once tends to be manageable. I'd really only see it as an issue for people who are in all 3, and I don't expect that to apply to very many.

Plus, SSBU and Manly Men both have 48 hour night phases as opposed to 24, meaning long breaks which allow focus on another game.

Also if I delay it again then knowing my luck more people will have to drop out. :frustration:

Edited by Prims

How many games at once are manageable completely depends on the individual's schedule. Also, while the pace during the night definitely slows down, it's not like the phases are set up in a way that allows for perfect alternations between the day phases in one game and the day phases in another, so that's not applicable at all (and possibly not even the majority) of time. As for players, while it's possible that some of the ones you have at the moment drop out, others that didn't have time previously might be available again.

Anyway, it's not like I can order you, it's just a recommendation.

The original agreement was 1 large or 2 medium if memory serves.

1 large and 1 medium or 2 mediums

and yeah I haven't updated the list in a bit I'll um

do that soon I guess.

I'd like to run a game. 15 players. Called C9++ modified mafia. It's just taking that setup, modifying things to be a little more... interesting (read as: slightly role madnessified), and adapted for 15 players. So it probably doesn't need a checker, but I reckon it might be worthwhile as a peace of mind thing.

basically once I get around to writing flavour I'm ready to go with Theatre mafia. That'll be in a bit.

Me and Psych running the large mafia, Shining Force 2 Mafia.

Add to the que plz. Still under heavy development.

Edited by Elieson

Tales of Symphonia mafia is for the most part ready to go. Go ahead and label it as so please <3

Also I need someone that likes the .hack series of games and tv shows(Note you don't have to have watched/played all of them, but the more you have played/seen the better) to be my co-host for .hack//Mafia. It is highly experimental.