Most useless characters in this game?

That fixes his problems, and I think IS thinks that armors are good, so Douglas doesn't need explanation. He's got enough defence for him to be "good" in their eyes. Cecilia is the one with the biggest problems there. Needed way more speed. Should've been more like Clarine's 20/1 stats or something. Or at least her speed. But make her level 5 with those stats or even level 8 so that there is a point for Clarine to be raised for those that like raising units. Or even giving her 15 instead of 10. She's just really silly. Only point is an 8 move staff user. Extra restorer is always useful in fe6.

true, though you'd think she'd be abit better stat wise(even if healing is always nice)

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only point is an 8 move staff user. Extra restorer is always useful in fe6.

Everything about Cecilia is good, except for her stats. She has just about every form of utility possible without doing something like allowing her to steal or dance.

Well, I guess she could do with a higher staff rank.

Well the thing is, her growths are really not that great. Bors for instance, also has a 40% speed growth and while he has a 30% Strength and skill growth, his bases are better in just about everything but speed. Wendy never gets a strength lead until like, 20/10, in which case, the game is over.

Changing Wendy's class is the best option, but her level and bases also need to increase. The very presence of Bors already makes her redundant if you're into crappy armor knights with no future, so completely redoing Wendy is going to be necessary. Because Wendy is the worst unit in FE history.

Ever used Ronan in FE5?

I'd easily say Wendy's worse than Ronan. She can't even fight reliably without getting maimed on the counter. And her class and bases do her no favors for obvious reasons, not to mention her join time is the final nail in Wendy's coffin.

Edited by Metal King Slime

At least Wendy has a triangle attack to help her if, God forbid, you ever try to raise her. Ronan has scrolls, except once you get those scrolls he either does no damage and gets killed or does petty damage and gets killed. Oh, and he can't capture which is more or less a good half or more of even casual FE5.

At least Wendy has a triangle attack to help her if, God forbid, you ever try to raise her. Ronan has scrolls, except once you get those scrolls he either does no damage and gets killed or does petty damage and gets killed. Oh, and he can't capture which is more or less a good half or more of even casual FE5.

WRT triangle attack: Predictable/10

Not to mention the impracticality of wasting 3 unit slots on garbage armors. Also, what are the odds that you can even get all 3 armors to surround a unit???

Edited by Metal King Slime

its clear that Wendy's one of the worst charactors..

starts level 1 in chapter 8, bad base stats, she's locked into one of the worst classes in this game.

the only good thing about her is that you can jerk off to her, even then i'd rather do that to many other females in this game

Edited by HF Makalov Fanboy Kai

its clear that Wendy's one of the worst charactors..

starts level 1 in chapter 8, bad base stats, she's locked into one of the worst classes in this game.

the only good thing about her is that you can jerk off to her, even then i'd rather do that to many other females in this game

You should hire someone to idiot proof your posts, just a suggestion. Also, you pretty much just repeated what everyone had said... except for that last bit.

Yeah, Wendy sucks though I remember during YT '08, everyone would use her. I even tried once but AA'ing was a difficult task, I quit after a while.

Edited by Zack Fair

Uh, Ronan can chip and even kill things early day, plus he has 3 movement stars and a decent growth in that stat. Wendy is incapable of doing anything in her entire existance.

Edited by Clockwork Sage

You should hire someone to idiot proof your posts, just a suggestion. Also, you pretty much just repeated what everyone had said... except for that last bit.

Yeah, Wendy sucks though I remember during YT '08, everyone would use her. I even tried once but AA'ing was a difficult task, I quit after a while.

chill out man, this is the second time you've insulted me on this fourm and i don't even know what i've done to earn such hate.

WRT triangle attack: Predictable/10

Not to mention the impracticality of wasting 3 unit slots on garbage armors. Also, what are the odds that you can even get all 3 armors to surround a unit???

Pretty good odds, I've done it, but it wasn't worth it in the end anyway v_v

Uh, Ronan can chip and even kill things early day, plus he has 3 movement stars and a decent growth in that stat. Wendy is incapable of doing anything in her entire existance.

Ronan's chip is just about as good as Wendy's -- terrible so don't hold your testicles over it (Wendy's slightly more fappable cause she's got that pink stuff going for her). At least Wendy grows *some* stats though, Ronan has 15% Str and 55% Mag and once you get scrolls he doesn't do nearly enough to keep on getting EXP without some *really* low kills. Granted, Wendy can't do it either, but Ronan can't capture enemies which is a major point against him because that's what you need to do to get weapons in this game. I wouldn't call Wendy the worst though, because there are ways to train her however impractical... I would actually think that like 75% of all units in FE12 HM are relatively speaking, worse than Wendy, so I can't at all say Wendy's the worst unit in FE history. Edited by Mercenary Raven

Everything about Cecilia is good, except for her stats. She has just about every form of utility possible without doing something like allowing her to steal or dance.

Well, I guess she could do with a higher staff rank.

As a unit, she's decent. She has rescue and staff utility as well as 8 move to back it up. I'm aware of that. I'd like her to have a higher staff rank, too, especially since somehow she got from level 1 unpromoted to level 10 without raising any staff rank then reached a high magic rank without ever fighting in tier 2.

As a general, she sucks. If she could at least use fortify I guess she'd have some explanation for her rank. Heal all the troops that are fighting nearby her. But she can't, yet.

Edited by Narga_Rocks

Ronan's chip is just about as good as Wendy's -- terrible so don't hold your testicles over it (Wendy's slightly more fappable cause she's got that pink stuff going for her). At least Wendy grows *some* stats though, Ronan has 15% Str and 55% Mag and once you get scrolls he doesn't do nearly enough to keep on getting EXP without some *really* low kills. Granted, Wendy can't do it either, but Ronan can't capture enemies which is a major point against him because that's what you need to do to get weapons in this game. I wouldn't call Wendy the worst though, because there are ways to train her however impractical... I would actually think that like 75% of all units in FE12 HM are relatively speaking, worse than Wendy, so I can't at all say Wendy's the worst unit in FE history.

You completely missed the point.

What does Wendy do? She can't move and she basically gets doubled and killed by everything.

What does Ronan do? Even though he's a Hunter and has shit Str and Bows, he can still double Soldiers and Pirates and other slow guys (like everything in the first 4 chapters). He can attack without taking counters. He's got 7 move (the only people with 7+ Move are Evayle, Fin and Dagda). He's got 3 movement stars and Re-Moves about 15% of the time. He's great in Chapter 8x since you need to shoot over walls and shit and his 7 Move + 15% Re-Move is like a godsend there.

So what if Ronan has no future? His start is miles away better than Wendy's.

I'm not sure if 15 damage in chip is worth writing home about when you've got Halvan with a Hero Axe, Eyval, Fin with Hero Lance, Othin with Pugi, and Dagda, and some of those units have a ridiculous counter critical and ridiculous amounts of durability. How is Ronan helping there, exactly? He can't even capture for weapons and make himself useful; he's only mildly more useful than Tanya, but Ronan _really_ blows. Wendy _really_ blows too, but there's absolutely no way that the two can be compared. So what if he has 7 move and 15% move again, he can't do anything particularly useful with it.

Furthermore, the Brigands have 9 Def according to this video, when 2x2 damage is "a godsend"!

He's great in Chapter 8x since you need to shoot over walls and shit and his 7 Move + 15% Re-Move is like a godsend there.
Ronan barely does any damage, once again. Asvel, Dagda, Othin (Pugi), and a Dalshin that gets a Javelin or Hand Axe or something in the end does the exact same thing that Ronan does except better. Edited by Mercenary Raven

I'm not sure if 15 damage in chip is worth writing home about when you've got Halvan with a Hero Axe, Eyval, Fin with Hero Lance, Othin with Pugi, and Dagda, and some of those units have a ridiculous counter critical and ridiculous amounts of durability. How is Ronan helping there, exactly? He can't even capture for weapons and make himself useful; he's only mildly more useful than Tanya, but Ronan _really_ blows. Wendy _really_ blows too, but there's absolutely no way that the two can be compared. So what if he has 7 move and 15% move again, he can't do anything particularly useful with it.

Congratulations, you realised that there are a ton of units that can kill enemies easily. How does that not apply to Wendy as well?

Wendy:

-Can't reach enemies due to movement

-Can't attack them because they often 1-round her back

-Can't deal good damage because of awful strength

-Can't hit them because of awful accuracy

It seems to me that Ronan only suffers from one of these problems.

Furthermore, the Brigands have 9 Def according to this video, when 2x2 damage is "a godsend"!

Looking at Chapter 8x, only level 15 Brigands have that much defense, they're not very common. Brigands more commonly have 3-6 defense. And even Dagda doesn't ORKO the 9DEF ones, so yes, Ronan's chip damage is helpful. Whereas Wendy is getting ORKOed by more than half the enemies in 8x. In return, she 3HKOes Mages... if she's lucky.

Ronan barely does any damage, once again. Asvel, Dagda, Othin (Pugi), and a Dalshin that gets a Javelin or Hand Axe or something in the end does the exact same thing that Ronan does except better.

You must be joking about Dalshien. He has 51 base hit and 2AS with a Hand Axe. And 5 move. Even if he has 3 more attack than Ronan, Ronan doubles, gets effective damage against flyers, has Continue, 7 move, and 3 movement stars.

I find Ronan's utility to lie completely in rescuing and moving people around, particularly in indoors maps where he has the highest mov of all available units for a respectable period of time. I suppose there could be some value in his offense - at least he can reach enemies and attack them with 7 mov and 2 range, which Wendy has significant trouble doing.