Female Friends= Love Interests

Galenforcer

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If that's the case with my guy friends I'd have a harem. :P

I could have sworn you already represented yourself as having a harem!

I lacked confidence as a young'n. Now I have confidence, not a lot but some - too much, probably - but I lack ambition. The one who makes me happy is myself. I am an ugly narcissist.

Edited by BlueMartianKitty

Related: I am desperately in love with a friend of mine, who I am more than positive wants nothing to do with me romantically, especially after recently having turned me down after I asked her out. This wouldn't be so terrible, since I'm no stranger to rejection, but I simply can't get over her and it's tearing me up inside.

I believe this is supposed to happen when I'm fifteen. Not twenty-two.

I have an Asian wife harem and a fictitious man harem. Neither of which are remotely serious.

I pay no mind to the silly/serious distinction. I am beyond it. Dreams and ideologies are based in material reality and may well manifest in reality if you challenge reality - you only have one life, don't enslave yourself to "fate" when you've been given free will. A dream deferred profits no one.

@_@

The female friends that I want to fall for me dont, the ones I dont do instead. -.-

They can't be that ugly. Quit being gay picky.

Related: I am desperately in love with a friend of mine, who I am more than positive wants nothing to do with me romantically, especially after recently having turned me down after I asked her out. This wouldn't be so terrible, since I'm no stranger to rejection, but I simply can't get over her and it's tearing me up inside.

I believe this is supposed to happen when I'm fifteen. Not twenty-two.

No man 15 year old kids are fucking dumb. They throw a fit and get over it because they know jack fuck about what they really want and just chase someone else.

actually maybe I did that backward but I don't consider myself capable of average behavior

Now a 22 year old kid would be more likely to realize "fuck there's no way I'm not going to ever regret this what do I even do?

Yes I consider 22 year olds "kids". I am also one myself

I pay no mind to the silly/serious distinction. I am beyond it. Dreams and ideologies are based in material reality and may well manifest in reality if you challenge reality - you only have one life, don't enslave yourself to "fate" when you've been given free will. A dream deferred profits no one.

@_@

So we should ALL have asian wife harems and not give up on our dreams?

Edited by Obviam

actually maybe I did that backward but I don't consider myself capable of average behavior

There is no such thing as a real average. By definition, an average is a composite of individuals, and since all individuals are unique the resulting average would be unique as well.

So we should ALL have asian wife harems and not give up on our dreams?

I'm just saying that you'll never achieve your dream if you give up, while you might (probably not) achieve it if you go for it. Personally, I don't dream about having an asian wife harem, unless they are good cooks.

Edited by BlueMartianKitty