Nayr's Arrival

Nayr Farros

Hi. Have fun.

My friend Komatsu may try to convince you to play FE4. I wouldn't recommend it, as it's very frustrating. Of course, if you've already played it, then ignore what I had just said.

I remember you more by the name you're currently using. You were going by Othin when we had that disagreement on FEND back in the day.

I was wondering if that was the case; I wasn't sure how much I used this name there.

Not sure I remember which disagreement you're referring to, and that's probably for the better.

I was wondering if that was the case; I wasn't sure how much I used this name there.

Not sure I remember which disagreement you're referring to, and that's probably for the better.

I believe it was over how certain sprites for FE4 Advance were dressed.

Also if there are any areas of this board where people discuss things like Fallout, Dragon Age, or Mass Effect, I'll be able to make myself right at home. :p

Edited by Nayr

Also if there are any areas of this board where people discuss things like Fallout, Dragon Age, or Mass Effect, I'll be able to make myself right at home. :p

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showforum=24

Free to make a thread yourself if there isn't one.

Edited by Tangerine

Your name is familiar, but I sure as hell can't remember where from. Either way, welcome back.

I was a contributor to Fe4 Advance, Tactics Universe, and Elibian Nights back in the day. And a frequent poster on FEND,FEU, and Shrine of Seals, and a lurker on FEShrine.