Who would you say is your most prefered Axe user?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Dieck because everyone else has accuracy issues or bad ranks

Dieck is pretty good, but I think Gozales takes the cake

and Geese doesn't have skill issues(at least he didn't in any of my 3 playthroughs)

Edited by Cap'n Flint

Gonzales, ALWAYS Gonzales. His accuracy may be shaky, but give him the Secret Book and once you promote him it will be decent. Needs the Swordreaver to do anything to Mercs or Myrms, but there are better units to beat those.

I generally don't use prepromotes, Ward and Lot have Speed issues, Dieck and Oujay have Weapon Rank issues, and Geese is an inferior Gonzales. Percival is the exception to the "don't use prepromotes" rule, but only for the last few chapters where you have 15+ deployment slots.

Gonzales, ALWAYS Gonzales. His accuracy may be shaky, but give him the Secret Book and once you promote him it will be decent. Needs the Swordreaver to do anything to Mercs or Myrms, but there are better units to beat those.

Hate to break it to ya, but 4 hit is pretty much negligible, especially when your accuracy is Gonzales-level fail.

Edited by Metal King Slime

• 2 weeks later...

I don't like axe users in FE6 at all, but Echidna's the one I can reason with. So, yeah, my most prefered one is her, although Hero!Dieck surpasses her on everything even if his Def is cursed (12 def on Level 4, promoted).

I don't like axe users in FE6 at all, but Echidna's the one I can reason with. So, yeah, my most prefered one is her, although Hero!Dieck surpasses her on everything even if his Def is cursed (12 def on Level 4, promoted).

13.6 is his average defense at that point, assuming level 20/4 and not an early promo. 12 isn't actually all that bad. I wouldn't quite call it cursed, considering how close that is to average.

http://fea.fewiki.net/feastat.php?character=deak&game=6&stat=4

He has a 27% chance of 12 or less defence, so in theory 1 in 4 playthroughs will have a Dieck like that or worse for def. That's pretty common considering some of the messed up things I've seen like Dieck capping spd by 20/14 or Tang's Priscilla that once had 23 def.

I don't think I've ever had a Rutger with below 16 defense at lategame. IDK why but his defense really really loves me (I usually get 17/18 and he capped it once at like 20/10) and then with his high HP he becomes my second tankiest unit on team.

Tankiest is obvs Miledy :B

So yeah, gotta love RNG.

Edited by Luminescent Blade

Bartre was mentioned by, uh, you a few pages back actually.

He gets a mention in my book. =3

She's also the Ogma of that game too.

---

Anyone who is a Paladin.

Edited by Elesa

• 1 month later...