ITT: Think of your favorite character (playable)

Elieson

Now play their game. When you reach said character, you find that (s)he has been replaced with Gheb, (sprite and all).

If you are playing a game that Gheb isn't in, use your imagination as to what his sprite would look like.

What do you do?

Something just seems exceptionally cruel about sending Tana to meet up with her brother and finding Gheb in his place. Just... evil.

I guess I'd off him and move along, pretending that never, ever happened.

Edited by Spectakitty

Something just seems exceptionally cruel about sending Tana to meet up with her brother and finding Gheb in his place. Just... evil.

I guess I'd off him and move along, pretending that never, ever happened.

This is the worst, best outcome that could ever have happened as a result of this thread.

As for me...I dunno whether Sephiran, Reyson or Oliver are my favorite characters, but I'd be pretty offended no matter which of them were replaced, I think. All of them? Even worse.

What about those who prefer Gheb to any playable character? Or what if you're dondon? Then it'd depend on what game you get Gheb, what would his stats be, and what items would he be holding. though I guess the favorite part kinda kills this too

Edited by deranger

Fire Emblem 4 would be unbeatable, as Sigurd is a Lord and I can't conquer castles without him. sad.gif

In the immortal words of Ramza Beoulve, "nothing happens without me [sigurd, anyways]."

I don't really have a favourite character, but I thought "Okay, I'll think of Lyn, and see what happens."

Then I read the OP and thought:

"My village was destroyed by bandits!"

"No, Gheb, you are the bandits."

I just died of laughter.

Hm...

Gordin: Wow, those must be some fucked-up genetics if Ryan's your brother. Or your mother just had an active social life.

Aran: ...lolLaura.

Oliver: You look different, have you gained weight?

---

Also, plugging Gheb into FE10 part 1 -

Soldier: "There she is! She's the Silver Haired Maiden!"

Captain: "wtf are you smoking gimme some of that shit"

"Hey, I was waiting for you guys. I heard you saved Maphy, my son. Thanks to you, I was able to hide him in safe place, along with the other children. I'm Gheb, an Axe Knight of Manster. I was thinking it was about time to teach that Reidric a lesson. I'll fight alongside you."

Oh dear.

Marcia: Hey... look who's here! It's .... Gheb? FUUUUUUUUUU-

Then I get a mental image of Gheb realizing he's not a flying unit and falling out of the sky. Serves him right.