Christmas wishes.

Fenrir

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And if I could transfer Christmas wishes over, I want a certain someone on here to NOT be evicted on Christmas Eve.

Oh my god I was gonna say the exact same thing and then people would be like "What the fuck is this Furetchen has a heart" but you beat me to it argh

But yeah, I hope he can keep what he rightfully owns. Apart from that, nothing in particular.

Sure, why the hell not?

what would you record?

This:

breedandalusianhostal1.jpg

And this:

swordlancefullsword.jpg

And also this:

kingarthursword.jpg

I wanna be a social knight!

But I also want world peace.

And this!

38470124609554781271079.jpg

thats alot of shit, but you aren't a man for wanting a pony.

Oh my god I was gonna say the exact same thing and then people would be like "What the fuck is this Furetchen has a heart" but you beat me to it argh

But yeah, I hope he can keep what he rightfully owns. Apart from that, nothing in particular.

am i missing something obvious or are yall beating around the bush on purpose?

I want a calm Christmas with no rushing here and there for various things that I don't even care about.

That wish never comes true.

a sad reality indeed.

There's this one person I happened to bump into... The sweetest thing ever and one of those people who didn't seem to care how quiet I was at all and still talked to me no matter what. I have only found a couple people like that before (although they were girls so they're just my good friends instead =b)

And then I never ever ever saw him again after that day... And for some reason I never even said goodbye. Now thinking about it just makes me feel terrible.

So I wish I could finally find him again... I wish I didn't have to come to such a large university with such a huge campus cause then I could've found him again... (oh I didn't mention yet that he was here at purdue =o)

But I'd be home all christmas XD Soooo I don't think that's happening.

that sounds like an awful situation, i wish him the best.

I won't get what I want for Christmas no matter how much I wish for it :P:!

wish anyhow!

There's this one person I happened to bump into... The sweetest thing ever and one of those people who didn't seem to care how quiet I was at all and still talked to me no matter what. I have only found a couple people like that before (although they were girls so they're just my good friends instead =b)

And then I never ever ever saw him again after that day... And for some reason I never even said goodbye. Now thinking about it just makes me feel terrible.

So I wish I could finally find him again... I wish I didn't have to come to such a large university with such a huge campus cause then I could've found him again... (oh I didn't mention yet that he was here at purdue =o)

But I'd be home all christmas XD Soooo I don't think that's happening.

ah, we all have had situations like these, i get sick just thinking of some people... the things i shouldn't or should've said drive me crazy. Hope you enjoy purdue, i've heard good things about it!

Haha thanks it's a real tough school XD

Ugh one of my geology class has such horrible homework it just contains a whole bunch of stuff that it assumes we already know because it has nothing related to what was taught at all.

So maybe I can also wish for easier classes next semester!!

Haha thanks it's a real tough school XD

Ugh one of my geology class has such horrible homework it just contains a whole bunch of stuff that it assumes we already know because it has nothing related to what was taught at all.

So maybe I can also wish for easier classes next semester!!

College sounds hard, my high school is so so so easy! :awesome:

D: but i love taking advantage of stupid high school kids caught up in drama not looking big picture!

You know what people say about guys who take advantage of kids. . .

You know what people say about guys who take advantage of kids. . .

RAPE! but for now i'm just a kid taking advantage of other kids. & how is Aran in your top tier of FE characters?(probly a joke or something im missing)