Your worst fears?

Racer

Death.

Who doesn't have a fear of dying.

(Well, the Creeper hasn't died in the official timeline in DC, so I might be safe for a little while>>>)

Edited by The Creeper

Venomous creatures(because I have very little faith in anti-venin and the speed of application...as well as the need to identify the culprit) and elastic stuff like rubber bands...I go on a frenzy if such things are used against me.

I'm very squeamish about bugs. Yeah, I'm a pussy, wuss, wimp, etc. I've heard it all.

I also have a weird fear of skulls. Not the rest of the skeleton, just skulls. Maybe I've been playing too many video games.

Death.

Who doesn't have a fear of dying.

I don't.

I don't really have any fears. However, I am widely aware when immeasurable acts occur. I've watched a plane plummet out of the sky and burn into the floor. There's a numb, deafening feeling that happens when you see that, and know what it all means. It's a strange silence. I'm not scared--but everything... erases.

I think it's the largeness of the scale, or the impossibility of survival, which triggers it. It doesn't happen when I see someone shot or tortured. Probably because the numbers are quite smaller. I didn't feel it watching bombs go off over soldiers, probably because a lack of empathy to be established. But something involving the quickness and deftness of a falling plane just... warps me. It was quite a trip in one of the Left 4 Dead games when that same thing happens right in front of the player.

I'm not afraid of riding on a plane.

Losing etc. a nail. Also I have unnormally big fear of losing one or 2 eyes. Death on the other hand don't scare me the lightest. Fear of going to hell is btw one of the most pathetic things I know. It literally makes no fucking sense in the consept of religions and I don't think there are unreligious versions.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJCWYQ7KZIU this piece of cartoon creeps the shit out of me

Edited by Princess K

Blood, sharp objects, heights, enclosed spaces, dark/unlit areas, people, insects in general especially those crawling ones that like to crawl on you, being underwater, other stuff.

Interestingly enough I still like blood and sharp objects even though they scare the hell out of me.

Edited by Ein Silver Rose

As strange as it may sound, I am afraid of climbing ladders. One day my boss asked me to clean some of our lights out. I managed to get a few done, but I couldn't finish because I was starting to feel nauseous.

I fear violence? I suppose it's fear. The idea of violence is horrid to me, just thinking of anybody getting hurt is horrible for me. I wish that it didn't have to be a form of persuasion and I especially hate it when people use it when it's not even necessary. Of course in my mind it's never necessary since I don't like the idea of it.

And sort of linked to that (I guess), I fear death of myself and especially death of loved ones. I don't care that it's inevitable, just having something torn away is something that I am not okay with. And it's even scarier because I can't do anything about it.

And then on some occasions (not all), I fear trust. Trust has gotten me nowhere and I don't believe it ever will and I've got to be as cautious as possible =b And I'm crossing this out because it is exaggeration

The only time I fear heights is if I'm in a very precarious position but I guess that could be quite normal, huh?

And as for animals, I only fear them if I think they're going to hurt me. Again, I'm pretty sure that's the same for anybody. XD But the most common fears (imo) are snakes and insects and I know I have neither. And very recently I've been able to prove it to myself and I can now claim that I've held a baby boa, touched a huge boa, and held this big foreign cockroach thingy from Australia in my hand and I even tried petting it (but it kept trying to get off my hand so I couldn't pet it that much XD)

Pretty much for me, though, as long as it's not trying to harm/kill me, I can look at pretty much any animal at all and I could say "SOOOOO CUTE!!!" X3

Soooooo half of this post is a discussion of fears that I don't have that others commonly have =D

Heights.

Ghosts.

The dark.

Burglars and Murderers breaking into my house.

Bees and all other flying stinging insects.

Spiders.

Crossing the street.

Fire.

Strangers.

Ants.

Also I'm really afraid that whenever I ride with someone they are going to rear end someone. Like If they don't start slowing down as soon as I think they should I start to freak out, but I don't have this problem when I'm driving.

Edited by Strawman the DucksawDucky

I discovered last evening that I'm afraid of rape scenes. I saw The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo and there's a rape scene in it. I kinda involuntarily started turning away and thought about leaving the theater but I watched the whole thing.

It probably wasn't even that bad by most standards these days, but it creeped me out.

Spiders, and spiders only, in my defence though, I can recall why I am scared of those awful things.

Something about your sister puking partially, twitching living spiders all over you is bound to freak you out!

Anything that can creep up on me without me noticing.

Darkness (to some extent, sometimes i get scared and end up running from living room - bedroom, other times i walk relaxed from living room to bedroom at night. It depends how much i think about something jumping at me or something).

Death, mostly the losing every single thought part.